Chapter 22

Future and Past

      Yuri and Yoona are both tired from the prom night.They enter their room together and soon after,Yuri runs like aa little kid to the bed and jumps.His action cause Yoona to giggle.Realising that Yoona is still standing,he calls Yoona.

"Come sit here." He gives his charming smile while patting the space beside him on the bed.With a nervous feeling,Yoona slowly walks towards Yuri and sits beside him.Soon after that,Yuri gets up and face Yoona without saying anything,causing Yoona to confuse.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she moves a little bit to avoid Yuri.But,Yuri comes near her.

"You know what,you're so beautiful tonight..." Actually,Yuri just wants to tease Yoona.He just wants to look at Yoona's scare face but it's a vice versa.Yoona starts to crawl near Yuri,causing him to startle and widen his eyes.

"Really? You're extremeeeeely handsome tonight,Kwon Yul~" Yoona do the flying kiss to Yuri cause Yuri more shocks and blank.Not enough with that,Yoona also make a y expression to him.

"Y-Yoona?" Yuri moves back to avoid Yoona who is becoming nearer.His heart is racing so fast,even the F1 car will lose.He feel nervous when Yoona touch his face and playing with his pointed nose.What he don't notice is,he is already at the end of the bed.If he gonna take another step,he will fall down.Suddenly...

GDEBUK!

Yuri rubs his painful back as he just fell from the bed hardly.Yoona who is worried,quickly gets off from the bed and go near Yuri.

"Omo! Yuri!" she gets Yuri who is totally lying in pain on the floor.She feel guilty.

"Yah! How could you do this to me? Ouch!!!" He groans in pain when Yoona touch his back.Actually,it's not that hurt.He just wants to .He likes to see her worried.

"I-I'm sorry! I just wa--"

"Sorry? That easy? Don't you see my back is like gonna break?" If he could,he just wanna laugh at Yoona's face after he said that.

"I-I will ask for help!" Yoona was about to get up but Yuri holds her wrist make her fall on top of Yuri.For a while,their eyes met.

1...

2...

3...

Yuri finally comes back to his sense and groans in pain (just a lie).Yoona feel more worried then she slowly pulls Yuri to lie him on the bed and of course,Yuri fake his groaning.

 

Yoona's POV

    Oh my God! I just make him fell to the ground! How is he? What to do?

"Yoona...It's hurt..." He said while rubbing his back.I quickly find some oil to treat his back.I gives him the oil but he don't take it,but he take off his clothes,makes me startle.

"Y-Yuri,what are y-you doing?" I said while cover my eyes with my hands.

"Put the oil on my back."

"Huh?" I look at him and see his bare upper body,causing me to gulp.Wow...His body is so cool.I have look at it before but this time,it's different.He is so...y~

"Yah! I asked you to put the oil on my back." Yuri look at me with his serious face.I quickly put the oil as fast as I could so I will quickly get out from this 'hot' room.

"Wow,that so fast!" he said while sitting.

"Are you done? If you want something,I will be at downstair." I said it while my head is hanging down.Try not to look at him.I walks away but he stops me by holding my hand.

"Where are you going? Stay with me."

I blush but better I follow him before he make something crazy.

"You look cute while blushing,you know." What? He know that? OMG! I quickly hide my blush.

"Let's sleep."

"Huh? Together? On this bed?" I look at him without blinking.

"Yeah...What? Is it wrong? We're husband and wife,remember? We're also chose as the prom king and queen tonight."

"Err...That's--"

"No more talk and just sleep." With that,he fall asleep while I smile happily.

 

* * *

       Taeyeon was about to join his friend when he saw Tiffany sitting at the cafe alone.Instead of joining his friends,he walks towards Tiffany and sits in front of her,makes Tiffany a little bit startles.

"W-what are you doing here?" Tiffany look at Taeyeon with a confuse face.

"Nothing.Just looking at the beautiful creature in front of me." Tiffany is totally blushing when she heard Taeyeon's words.

"Err...should I thanks you?" she said.

"Nope.Just let me look at you for a while." Taeyeon gives his charming smile to the girl in front of her.And again,Tiffany's face redden.She don't know why when she is with Taeyeon,she feel happy and she totally forget about Yuri.

"Do you free tonight?"

"Huh?"

"I want to take you somewhere.But if only you want..."

Unknowingly,she's nods,causing Taeyeon to smile widely.

"I will fetch you tonight.See ya~" With that,Taeyeon walks away while dancing like a little kid,makes Tiffany chuckles.After that,she return to drink her drink before she saw a familiar figure sitting at the table next to her.She quickly walks to that person.

"What is your relationship with Yuri?" she said to the girl in front of her.Hyoyeon who is sitting beside Yoona,feel confuse.Knowing that her secret will be reveal,she asks Hyoyeon to go first.Then,she return to Tiffany.

"What do you mean? I'm his friend.That's all." she said.But still,Tiffany is not believe her.

"You are lying to me.I know something is happen between you two.If not,how come you and Yuri become that close?" Tiffany cross her arms.

"Huh? Do I care?" Yoona try to be sarcastic but fail.

"You cannot lying to me.I know that Yuri won't be close with any girl because he just love Ha Na!" Tiffany starts to raise his voice,causing Yoona to startle.Hearing Ha Na's name been mention,her heart hurt.She can't accept the fact that Yuri is love Ha Na.

"W-what do you know about us? You're just saying like that cause Yuri don't like you!" the tense at the cafe increase.Everyone at there are looking at there.Sooyoung,who is passing by the cafe,feel weird looking at the people gathering at the cafe.So,he decide to go there.

"Yoona? Tiffany? What happen?" He quickly get both of them."Why are you bickering?" With that,Yoona's tears start coming down.Seeing that,Sooyoung hugs her while saying to Tiffany;

"I will settle this with you later!" Then,Tiffany go.Leaving Sooyoung who is still hugging Yoona.Yuri who is from the start watching the scene,feel hurt looking at Yoona is in other people embrace.It should be him who is calming down her.Not other people.Not Choi Sooyoung.

 * * *

 

Yuri's POV

     Why? Why I feel hurt when she is crying? Why I feel hurt everytime Sooyoung is with her? Why?

I take a deep breath,hoping that the burden inside my heart will go away.I'm zoning out at the window of my private room.Why I keep thinking of her?

I finally walks towards the book shelf and take out a red box and opens it.One by one,I take out the things in there.I pick up a photo of the person I loved,I mean love.

'Ha Na,is this right? Is my feeling towards her is true?'

My tears start coming down.But I just let it.

'If it's true,I'm sorry...'

I slowly taking a deep breath while shut my eyes.Suddenly...

 

* * *

     "Where am I? Why everything in here is white?" I rubs my eyes and get up.I look at myself and find that my clothes are all white too.

"What happen? Whether I was dead?" I look around me and found nothing but just white.

"No...You're not dead yet..." A soft voice from behind makes me turns to look at the owner of the voice.

"Ha Na?"

"Yes...it's me.I want to tell you something..."

"Huh? What is it?"

"Your feeling is true."

I look at her blankly.

"W-what do you mean?" 

"Your feeling towards her is true.You can't deny it.Finally,you found your true love.Congratulation..." I saw Ha Na is smiling at me.She looks happy with that.

"Yuri,I want to ask you a favor.Can you?"

"Whatever for you,baby..."

"Promise me to love her and take care of her.Don't deny your feeling.Just ignore me.I'm already dead.You are still alive.You need to continue your life.I'm okay here..."

With that,my tears coming down.And also her.

"Now,go back and tell her that you are loving her." With a heavy heart,I turns around and slowly walks away.

"Wait,Yuri..." I turns back when she calls my name.

"Tell her before it's late.Someone will take her from you if you're late.Bye...Good luck!" And finally,she fade away.

 

* * *

     I opens my eyes and found that everything is back to normal.After 'met' with Ha Na,my heart feel lighter than before.Ha Na is right.I need to tell her that I love her.Come on ,Yuri! You can do it!