Chapter 24

Future and Past

Yuri's POV

      Where is this girl? I keep driving while my eyes keep scanning the surrounding to find one girl,Yoona.I shouldn't treated her like that.If only I could turn back time,I won't scold her like before and love her.

"I don't love him! I love another man and he is way better from Soo! Why you feel so bother about it? Don't you not care about me?!"

      Yoona's words keep playing in my head.Who is the person that she love? My heart broke when imagine that she is with another man and not me.Unknowingly,my tears start to come out.Before I could endure it,the tears already burst out.I stops my car for a while at the side of the road.Realising that I'm at the park,I walks there to relax my mind.

'Yoona,where are you?'

I continue to walk until I saw a familiar figure sitting near the lake.Confirming that is her,I walks towards her and sits.She seems like to ignore my presence.Later,I found that she is in drunk state.That's why she don't recognise me.

"Yoona?" I look at her face and realise that there are tears left on her cheek,signing that she was crying before.She don't answer but just continue to drink.

"Yoona,stop.You're already drunk!" I holds her hand to prevent her from drinking more.I should be thank bacause it just soju.We remain silence.

"How many bottles have you drink?" I look at her then look at the empty bottles near us.

"Two..."

I sighs."Two? Hah,I guess my kindergarten teacher have taught me wrongly.Thanks to you cause now I know that 2 is EQUAL to 6." She smirks.

"Is that bother you? Huh,go away!" she push me aside but I stay in that place.

"I-I'm sorry,Yoona...I don't me--" 

"Huh? Sorry? What is that?" Yoona said sarcastically and it is enough to break my heart again.

"You know,I said that word before but I receive a scold.Better you don't say that word from now on." Yoona once again being sarcastic to me.

"Am I that bad? Until I should end up like this?" I remain silence.My tongue is already froze,can't say anything.Just my eyes keep let my tears out.I'm too fragile,right? I holds her hand and squeeze it.She suddenly lean towards me and reat her head on my chest.Make me a little bit startle.

"I love you and is it wrong?" 

What? S-she loves me? The person she talked earlier at my room is...m-me?

I saw her tears continue to come out.I quickly wipes it with my thumb and hugs her tighter.I don't want her to go anymore.

"I-I love you too..."

 

* * *

     Yuri is kissing Yoona sweetly,before it turns into a passionate kiss.From the start,Yoona keep Yuri's name since Yuri lips are moving to her sensitive neck,leaving a mark there.Yoona even tighter their hug and slids her hand into Yuri's shirt,rubbing his y abs while Yuri do the same.

Their kiss become wild,when Yuri push Yoona on the bed.He is on top of Yoona while kissing her lips then to her neck before kiss her shoulder.His hand start to roam Yoona's beautiful body.Their love becomes hot from time to time.They both now are in drunk state,cause Yuri also joining Yoona drink at the park earlier.Fortunately,they arrived home safely.

"Ahh...Yuri...D-don't stop...oh..." Yoona keep and that's make Yuri feel more energetic.He even start to kiss Yoona's playfully.Realising that,Yoona herself take off her upper clothes,makes Yuri widen his eyes when he looks at Yoona's y body.He can feel his 'thing' is wake up now.

After that,Yoona moves to Yuri and make her on top of him.She become extremely aggressive tonight since she is drunk.She take off Yuri's shirt,revealing his six-packs abs.She leans on Yuri while kissing his lips.

They stop when they gasp some air.They both smile,then telling each other that they love each other and even promise to keep their love strong.

After a while,they continue to kiss but then stop because Yuri broke the kiss.

"What?" Yoona asked.

"You are soooo hot.Let's do it."

With that,they making love all the night until they are tired.

 

* * *

       Yoona opens her eyes when the sunrise.She looks at her side and shocks to see Yuri is sleeping while his arm is around her waist.What make her more shock is,she realise that they were both .

"Argh!!!" Yoona's high-pitch successfully makes Yuri awake.

"W-what happen?" Yuri sits and look at Yoona worriedly.

"Did we do 'it' last night?" Yoona's voice cracks,and her tears come out after saw Yuri nod.Yuri is panic looking at the crying girl in front of him.He knows that Yoona don't remember about yesterday.

"D-don't cry.I'm here,right?" Yuri pulls Yoona into a hug and Yoona hugs him tightly.While still sobbing,she asks;

"What if I'm p-pregnant?" Yuri can see worried in Yoona's eyes.Makes him feel guilty.

"Don't worry.I'm here for you.I will not leave you alone..."

"Promise?" Yoona look into Yuri's eyes with tears.Yuri wipes the tears with his thumb before say;

"Promise.I love you..." He kiss Yoona's forehead for a few seconds.Soon,he heard Yoona say "I love you too..."

Yuri hugs her again before gives a peck on her lips."Now,let's go bath first.You're smelling bad,you know." He then receive a smack from Yoona.He groans in pain before looking at pouting Yoona.

"Aigoo~ my Yoona is sulking..." He caress Yoona's hair,makes her blushing.

"Woah...you're blushing~ Mmm...Let's bath together?" Yuri said then receive a nod from Yoona.With that,Yuri carry Yoona in bridal style to the bathroom.

 

                                                     tumblr_leoady83JX1qb5417.gif

 

* * *

     Yuri and Yoona both walk hand in hand towards the dining room,receive a weird look from Mr.Kwon and Sunny.

"Morning,everybody~" Yuri said.He pulls the chair for Yoona to sit,before sits beside her.

"M-morning,Yul.Y-you're weird." Sunny stutters,causing Yoona to giggle.Mr.Kwon just nod,agree with Sunny's statement.

"What so weird about me? I think I'm just acting like always.Right,Yoong baby?" He looks to Yoona then pecks on her lips.Yoona nod in happy.

"Y-Yoong baby?" Mr.Kwon shocks by Yuri's sudden action,which is giving Yoona a peck then found himself fall from the chair.He holds his chest,acting like he is having a heart attack."Dad!" Sunny rush to her dad and start to fake a cry.Yuri just relax,not even care about his family act.

"Enough with your acting,you two...I'm hungry and I want to eat." Yuri scoop the fried rice onto Yoona's plate then onto his plate before eating it.

The two Kwon on the floor sigh before sit back on the chair.

"I still can't believe that you two are--"

"Dad,we are okay now.We fixed yesterday." Yuri said,while munching on his food while Yoona just smile.

"But you--" 

"We love each other.Now,can you let me eat with peace?"

"Err..um...s-sure." Sunny said.Then she look at Yoona.When Yoona flips her hair,Sunny saw something and that makes her curious.

"Yoona,what with that red mark on your neck?" Sunny asked,while showing her curious face.Yoona chokes and the same goes to Yuri.They both look into each other without blinking their eyes.