Chapter 28

Future and Past

Sooyoung's POV

 

Oh no.

 

God tell me it's not true.

 

"Sooyoung?" 

 

"J-Jessica?"

 

"Oh,you guys know each other?" I heard dad said.

"That's a good thing then!" Later I heard Mr.Jung continue.

 

Oh God.Why there are so many girls in this world it must be Jessica? But,she is the heiress of J-whatever Holding? Why I don't know about this?

I need air.

 

So,both of us never open our mouth during the dinner.Our parents are busy talking about business.Oh come on...Is it too important to talk about business while eating? Haishh...

 

"So,Sooyoung,you're in the same college with our Jessica?"

"Oh-uh...Y-yeah..." I look at her.She is busy playing with her food.Mrs. Jung acknowledge that.

 

"Jessica? Why you don't eat that?" Mrs.s Jung said.She look shock.Then she look at me.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I look at this guy.Haishh...Why it must be him? 

Choi Sooyoung...Choi Sooyoung...

 

You're tall...

 

You're handsome...

 

You're cute sometimes...

 

But,sorry.

 

You're not my type! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

 

Okay stop.Mom already look at me weirdly.Maybe because of my grin?

I just smiles.

 

"So...we already arrange your wedding." I heard Sooyoung's dad said.I look to Sooyoung and he look at me back.

 

"W-what? It's too early,dad." Sooyoung said.

"Early? Nope.It will be held in a few months.You have enough time to be closer!" 

 

"WHAT? NO!" Me and Sooyoung said in unison.Our parents look at us and shake their head.

 

* * *

 

"I thought you like Yuri?" Sooyoung asks.

We're currently walk in the small garden on the rooftop of the restaurant.Actually we're being force by our parents to have some conversation.

 

"I like him once but when I know that Fany is crushing on him,I stopped." I said lazily.

 

Silence.

 

"So,you give up on him and force your parents to arrange this wedding with me?" he said innocently.Not even care what I feel.

 

What?

OH MY GOD.

 

"YAH!" I smack him on his arm repeatly.

"OW! OW! OW! You're so violent!" 

 

"Don't you dare to said something like that! If I need to choose between crazy people and you,I rather choose crazy people." I said proudly.

"One more,you don't put high hope on me.I won't play easy on you."

 

"What?"

"Hmm.Hold your love for me first.I'm not love you yet and I think it won't happen." I said again.

 

I saw he is smirking beside me.

 

"I think you're wrong."

"Huh?" This time,I'm the clueless one.

 

"I should be the one to say that to you.DON'T PUT HIGH HOPE ON ME." he said then he laugh.

 

Okay,hellSica mode on.Watch out,Choi.

 

"OW! OW! OW!" 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm so enjoy smacking him!

 

* * *

 

"Yul?" Yoona said as she can feel someone is back hugging her.Yuri nods as he puts his chin on Yoona shoulder.They're at the balcony.Yuri tighten the hug.

"Why are you being so clingy tonight?" Yoona turns,try to face Yuri but Yuri just tighten the back hugging.Like he don't want to lost Yoona forever.He just love Yoona.No one can replace her.

"I love you." Yuri suddenly break the silence.Yoona smiles when heard what Yuri said.Yes,she know Yuri loves her.She also love this man.

 

"I love you too,baby...You're weird." she said.Just then,Yuri turns her body to make her facing him.They look into each other eyes.

 

"Yuri,are you okay?" Yoona cups Yuri's face.Yuri smiles,but Yoona notice it is not the usual smile.She think that must be something.

 

"Yoona?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Do you know...that...Sooyoung loves you?"

 

Yoona froze.

 

"W-why you suddenly a-ask t-that?" Yoona begin to stutter.Yuri cups her face.

 

"Answer me." Yoona gather all her courage to look at Yuri.

 

"I don't know..."

 Yuri sigh.

 

"You never feel something weird towards him,right? Such as...."

 

"Kwon Yuri."

"Hmm?"

"Stop."

 

Silence.

 

"I never feel anything towards him,Yul.Never even a dust! You know,the first time I met him,he is friendly to talk.I found him is interesting to be friend.That time,we're still confuse with our feeling,right? I just like to be friend with him.You think.Although you're cruel to me and he is kind,but I still chose you instead of him.You know why? Because there is a litle thing called love in my heart."  Yoona's eyes get teary.One by one,her tears falling down on her cheek.Yuri is panic.He shouldn't asked that.

 

"Y-yoong..." Yoona don't stop crying.Yuri quickly pull her into his warm embrace while caressing her hair.

 

"I-I just wanna love you..." Yoona said in her tears.Yuri pull out the hugs and wipe Yoona tears.

 

"I'm sorry.I love you too.Now don't cry,okay?" He lifts Yoona's chin to make her looking into his eyes.After a while,Yoona finally stop crying.

 

"Believe me will you?" she asks,make Yuri's heart pounding faster.He nods lightly then kiss Yoona head before slowly go down to her nose and finally to her lips.The kiss is sweet but Yuri pulls Yoona's head to deepen the kiss.

 

The night suddenly become hot.Yuri pulls Yoona back to their room and pin her against the wall.He smiles before continue to shower Yoona with kisses.Yoona starts to moan when Yuri kiss her neck and leave a mark on it.Everytime he hear Yoona moan and calling for his name,he feel energetic.They once again kiss passionately.Then,Yuri pull off.

 

"Wanna have fun tonight?" 

 

Yuri's question receive a shy nod from Yoona.With that,Yuri push Yoona and bed and make love with her all night.

 

 

* * *

 

Sooyoung is home from the dinner.He lie on his bed while sighing.His mind is crazy right now.A conflict in heart.Between his own feeling.

 

He is loving Yoona.

 

But he don't want to ruin his friendship.

 

And he gonna get married soon.

 

Sooyoung could only sigh.

 

"I really need to move on." He said before go for a bath and get to sleep.

 

 

* * *

 

To the left.

To the right.

.

.

.

He couldn't sleep.

 

"ARGH!!!" Sooyoung sits while ruffles his hair roughly."HAISHH!!!"

 

"What's wrong with you?!" Suddenly Sooyoung hear a familiar voice beside him.He turns his head and found....

.

.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He shout really loud until he fall from the bed.

 

"Omo! Are you okay?" said the voice.

 

"WAH!!!! What are you doing here?!" 

 

"Huh? What I'm doing here? I'm your wife so what if I'm here?"

 

"But you are not my wife yet!"

 

"Huh.Say what you want.I want to sleep." With that,the person get back to her place and lay back.Sooyoung slowly get up and peek on the latter.

 

"What are you peeking at? Come here!" The latter said while patting an empty side on the bed beside her.Sooyoung gulp.

 

What is JESSICA JUNG do in his room right now?

 

"Yeobo?" Jessica calls.

 

Sooyoung shakes his head in disbelief.

 

"NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!" Sooyoung run to the door and...

 

BUM!!!!

 

Sooyoung fall on the floor.