Chapter 30

Future and Past

Yuri feel numb on his left arm so he opens his eyes in force.All he can see beside him right now is the love of his life,Yoona.She is sleeping tightly on Yuri's arm while hugging his waist.Yuri is blinking his eyes.

 

Wait,Yoona?

 

When she's come back?

 

Yuri look outside the window and found out that it's already morning.He look to Yoona again then remember something.

 

Isn't he will play his revenge on Yoona last night?

 

He quickly get up from the bed,makes the latter wakes up from her beauty sleep.As soon as she sit too,she notices the pouting Yuri is crossing his arms at her.She smiles and move closer to Yuri.

 

"Why are you pouting so early in the morning?"

 

"No.Don't come nearer." Yuri said,still pouting like a child.Yoona can't help but to chuckle at her childish husband.

 

"Are you mad at me?" Yoona teases him.

 

"Some kind of." Yoona chuckles again.Yuri is still not looking at his wife.

 

"Aigoo~ Sooooooooooooooo cute~" Yoona pinch Yuri's cheek and makes the latter startles by her action.But Yuri is playing hard.He push Yoona's hand away.He don't know that his action makes Yoona hurt.

 

"So,you really don't want me anymore? Fine."

 

Yuri looks up.

What did she say?

 

"What are you talking about?" Yuri looks at the latter with frown on his face."I don't get it."

 

"You hurt me." Yoona said the last thing before she went into the bathroom.

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

"You hurt me."

 

I see she is walking into the bathroom.

.

.

.

 

I'm hurting her?

 

What?

 

When?

 

How?

 

I'm thinking hard about it and..........ahah! Did she hurt that I pushed her hand away earlier? ASSA!!!

 

Now I need to think how to coo her.

 

Or....not.

 

I want to see her action when I'm not cooing her.Hehehehehe~

 

Finally,after a while,she come out and just wearing a towel around her body.Gosh,she is just sooooooo y!

 

But NO,Yuri!!! You can't just give up like that!

I get off from the bed.I look at her and she just walking pass by me.

 

She's IGNORING me?!

I look that she is wearing her clothes.

 

"Err....Yoona....I-I--"

 

DHOOM!

 

I look up but there's no Yoona.She's already went outside.Hell yeah,she's slam the door,you know.

 

I feel guilt.Haishhh...

Maybe I should coo her back.

 

I get a bath and walk down where is Yoona at.I found she is cooking the breakfast together with noona.I saw her smile.Finally after a fight,I saw she was smiling,but not at me.Looks like she enjoy cooking with Sunny noona.

 

"Hi,girls~" I greet them and sit at the kitchen counter while observing them.I notice that Yoona is glaring at me.I smile at her but she looks away.

 

Oh,it's hurt.

My heart.

 

"Hi,Yul! Why so early today?" Sunny noona said to me while frying the egg.

 

"Nothing.Just want to look at my angel here." I reply while looking at Yoona.But still,not looking at me.

I think noona notice about us and I saw she was smiling.Nah,forget her.I want to look at my angel.Later,the breakfast are ready and now we're at the dining table.I look Yoona is arranging the meal on the table and later she sit beside noona.Wait,beside noona?

 

Not beside me like always she did?

 

I can only sigh.Actually it just the three of us this morning.Dad is going for an outstation again.I look to noona who is sitting in front of me and then to Yoona who is beside her.The breakfast went so quiet.So difference with other morning.

Haishhh...

 

 

 

* * *

 

Yoona's POV

 

Don't he want to coo me?

 

Then why he is just sitting like that?

Urgh!!!!!

 

We finish the breakfast but when I want to clean the dishes,Sunny unnie said that she will do it.So,I'm enter the bedroom without looking at him.

 

Huh,who asked him to hurt me,right?

 

Im Yoona,hwaiting!!!

 

I sit on the bed and later,I feel a slender arm is hugging me from behind.I knew this scent.It's Yuri.

 

Wait.When he's come in?!

I quickly push his hand away and pull myself from him.I saw he is glaring at me.

 

"Come on,Yoong,what's wrong with you?" he asked.I look at him.

 

Seriously,what with that innocent look? Like he didn't anything wrong!

Let me test him first.I cross my arm and look away.

 

"Okay,fine.I'm sorry! I'm just frustrated,you know!"

Frustrated? What is he talking about?

 

"Huh?" I look at him with questioning look."Frustrated?"

 

"You know,yesterday when I want to spend time with you,you were outing with Sunny noona.How frustrated! I wait you till night and accidentally sleep to pay revenge on you,but when I woke up,it's already morning!"

 

Huh?

 

"Can you just forgive me?" he added.

 

I look at him.Wow,maybe he was too frustrated.

And I can resist his desire anymore.

I'm give up.

 

"Sure." I said before crashing our lips together.

 

"I love you,Yoong." he said between the kisses.

 

I love you too,kkab Yul~

 

 

* * *

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

It's weekend and I'm totally bored.I'm currently lying on my bed,doing nothing with my phone.Suddenly,I receive a call from someone and I don't expect it to be Jessica.

JESSICA JUNG is calling me? Why?

I quickly hit the green button.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah,Choi Sooyoung.What are you doing right now?"

 

Really,this kid.No manner.

 

"Nothing.Hey,next time,please have some manner."

"Whatever,Choi."

"Huh.What you want actually?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

 

What this time?

 

"What is it?"

"I know you love food,right? So,can you help me to bake cakes at my house today?"

"What? Why me? There's no other people at your house to help you?" I protest.

"No.Come ppali!"

 

With that,she hung up.

Seriously.

.

.

.

I drives to her house.Luckily I know her house.I ring the bell.Soon,I heard she's calling me from inside.I decide to just enter her house and wow,it's quite big.I try to find her and finally,she's in the kitchen.With flour scattered around the floor.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

 

"Oh God,thanks you came.Now help me!" She drag me inside the kitchen and give me an apron to wear.

 

"Take the eggs over there and bring it to me." she said.Wait,did she just instruct me?! Seriously?!

 

"Wait,why me?!" 

 

"Come on,Soo,just do it!" Look like I cannot fight anymore.I bring the eggs for her and look at her who is busy baking the cake.For a few minutes,we stay silence.

 

"Why you need to bake all these?" I break the silence.

 

"Long story.If that badass Tiffany don't say to my parents that I know how to bake cakes,they wouldn't ask me to bake these their company party tonight." she said while her hand is still busy.

 

"Oh."

 

Later,we silence again and I don't like this situation.I hate silence.

So.....

 

"YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" I laugh heartily when I look she is full of flour on her face.I wipe my happy tears then look at her.Gulp,what with that scary gaze?

Choi Sooyoung is dead.

 

DUSH!

 

I open my eyes and found that she is laughing hard on the floor.

Huh?

 

I look to myself and WHAT?! Flour is over my head and face!

 

"Serve you right,Choi! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" I glare at her but it doesn't effect her at all.She still laughing on the floor.Soon,I take another bag of flour and pour it on her.

 

"YAH! IT'S A WASTE!" She stands up and hit me.

"Ouch!"

 

Then....

 

KACHAK!

We heard a camera sound.We turns to that sound and....

 

"Oops! I caught!"

 

We saw Tiffany with phone in her hand.

 

"What a cute couple! Look this!" She show the photo on her phone. 

 

"TIFFANY,YOU BETTER DELETE THAT OR YOU A DEAD MEAT!!!!!!" 

 

Wow,Jessica is so scary when she get mad.I chuckles at her.

 

"Why are you chuckle?" 

 

"Huhu~ Nothing."

 

"Weird.Now,let's clean all this."

 

* * *

 

It's 7 pm and both Soosic are finish baking the cakes.They currently lying on the couch to rest.

 

"What time is it?" Jessica asked Sooyoung.

 

"Huh?" He look his wristwatch."7 pm."

 

"WHAT?!" Jessica sit straight,makes the latter startle.

 

"Why? What happen?"

 

"The party starts on 8 pm! I need to send these cakes before it starts!" Jessica starts to panic.She walk back and forth,also makes the latter dizzy.

 

"Yah,would you sit first? We still have one hour!"

 

"Hell no.What if it's jam outside?" Jessica seriously said.She thinking hard then she look to the tired body on the couch.

 

"Yah,can you help me once again?"

 

"Urgh....now what?!" Sooyoung ruffles his hair.

 

"Ow,Sooyoung,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaase~~~~~~" Jessica plead with her puppy eyes."Help me send this cakes,please?"

 

Sooyoung sigh but he later nods,make the petite girl jump in joy.

"You're the best,Choi! Let's go!"

 

Then,both of them head to the event place.Jessica was right,it's jam outside but they manage to arrive before the event start.Jessica and Sooyoung run with all their might (although Jessica hates running~) to meet The Jung Couple.

 

"Oh,Jessica,you arrive!" Mrs. Jung greet as soon as she saw her daughter.

 

"Hi,Mrs. Jung." Sooyoung later arrive and bow to her.

 

"Oh,Sooyoung too? You came with Jessica?" She asks.

 

"Erm...Yeah.I was helping her with these." Sooyoung smiles.

 

"Wow,thank you so much,Sooyoung.That was kind of you." Mr. Jung then join them.

 

"NotuntilIwasforcetohelpthiskid." Sooyoung mumbles while glaring at Jessica.

 

"What,Sooyoung?" Mr. Jung asks.

 

"Oh,it's nothing." 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi readers!!!

I'm back!

But sorry for the short update~ Huhu

I'm gonna go to school again.T.T

 

By the way,SONE,have you heard our Soshi's new comeback song 'PARTY' ?

I'm all the way screaming in my room when I heard it! (Oh,fan girling mode is active again~)

Let's wish for their success and also for us~ Hwaiting!

 

*currently waiting for the next song: LION HEART X YOU THINK*

 

TAENY in the next chapter.Yahoo!!!!!!!!