Chapter 3

Future and Past

"Tok,tok,tok!" a voice come out from the door.Yuri is startle.He quickly wipe his tears and hide all the photos."Yuri ah,are you there?" Sooyoung voice heard from the outside.Yuri rush to the door and open it.He smile.A force smile.

Sooyoung's POV

      "Hi,Yul.Guess what I brought?" I smile and enter the room.I put the cake that Sica kid brought on the coffee table."What is that?" Yuri asked me."It is cake.That Sica kid baked it for you then forced me to give it to you without giving me any single bite! Huh!" I sit on the sofa harshly.Sighing.

"Huh? She again?" Yeah.I know.Just what I thought.He doesn't care at all.That Sica kid really waste  her time for this cold heart guy.Haishh...

      "Take it.I don't feel like to eat this." Yuri sit opposite of me."Really? I guess I cannot avoid it." Oh...Yuri know what I feel.When it comes to food,I cannot avoid it! Hehe...That's me...I was about to get the cake when I see a piece of paper on the floor.I pick it up.It is a picture.

"Yul ah,you still can't forget her?" I don't understand this young man.It has been 2 years but still nothing change at all.I take a glance at Yuri.He sigh.I sit infront of Yuri.

      "Kwon Yuri.When you want to move on? Crying like a little baby,keep blaming yourself.Come on,man.You are not like you 2 years ago.Where is my cool friend? Where is old Kwon Yuri?" For your information,I've keep telling him the same thing since 2 years ago.But still...this hard head...

"Stop it,Soo...I don't have a mood now...I just--" There he go again.

"You need to stop,not me.It is for your sake,Yul." This time,I cannot bear it anymore.I need to make him realise the fact that he need to move on.I stand and about to leave the room but suddenly...

      "Sooyoung ah,today is Ha Na's death anniversary.Do you have time to drink?"

At night...Yoona's house...

      "Where is it? Where I put it?! Oh...What to do?!" Yoona is searching something.Now,her room is disperse with her thing."Haishh! Yoona ah,calm down..You will found it! Sure!" Yoona try to calm down herself.Suddenly her older brother come in that make her shock like she saw a ghost.

      "OH! OPPA!! Can you just knock before come in? You make me startled!" Yoona throw a pillow towards Siwan."Yah! I'm your oppa! How come you can throw a pillow to me?" Siwan pick up the pillow and throw it back."Its your fault.You are the one who is make me shock! By the way,are you coming back from your work,oppa?" Yoona asks while searching the thing."Yeah,what are you searching for,Yoona ah?" Siwan sit on his sister's bed."My diary...I couldn't find it anywhere!" Yoona swept her hair back.Siwan nodded."Maybe you drop it somewhere?" said Siwan.

      "Drop it somewhere?" Yoona think about what had happen today and suddenly she remember about the accident in the campus.At Yuri's private room.Yeah! She got it!

"Yeah,I remember now,oppa.Thank you,oppa! You are the best oppa ever!" She hug Siwan tight until Siwan can't breath."Yoona ah! Better you let go of me! I can't breath!" Siwan struggle to free himself from Yoona's tight embrace.Fortunately,Yoona let him alive."Its feel better..." said Siwan.

      "I think oppa should go bath.You are smelly! Go,go,go!!" Yoona push Siwan to make him get out from her room then she lock the door."Yah! Im Yoona! Just now you said that I'm the best oppa ever,but now you push me outside? You're cruel!" Siwan knock the door rapidly then giggles."Oppa,the true best oppa ever is not smelly like you! Gotcha!" Yoona burst into laughter then she lie on her bed.Thinking something.

      'I think my diary is still in that room.Better I take it tomorrow before someone read it.'  Yoona thought then she fell in her deep slumber.

Meanwhile...

     "Ahjumma,one more a bottle of Soju here!" Yuri is drunk.He drink too much tonight.Sooyoung is worried with his friend condition."Yul ah,you are drunk! Better you stop drinking now!" said Sooyoung then he take the Soju bottle from Yuri's hand."Yah,better you give it to me!" Yuri shout at Sooyoung loudly and that's make everyone at the stall looking at them.Sooyoung excuse themselve from being so loud."Yul ah,I think I need to get you out from here." Sooyoung pay the bill then take Yuri together to home."Yah! Sooyoung ah! I want to drink more! Yah,Choi Sooyoung!" Yuri is totally drunk.

A few minutes of walking,they arrive at a park.Suddenly,Yuri feel like want to puke.He puke at a bin near the park.After that,Sooyoung take him sit at a bench."Sooyoung ah,do I need to forget her? Do I need to let her go?" Yuri muttering in his drunk.Sooyoung remain silence."If that's good for Ha Na's sake,I think,I should..." He continue.

     Sooyoung look at his friend's face.A face that he have look since they were a child."Do what you think its right...I will always support you..." Sooyoung suddenly feel like want to cry when he look at Yuri's condition."Yul ah,I hope you're strong..."

At Yoona's room...

      'Where is this? Why this place is all white?'  Yoona look at her clothes and shock."Why I'm wearing a white dress? Am I die? No! I don't want to die yet!!" Yoona shout really loud.She start to cry.Then,someone touch her shoulder.Yoona immediately turn back to see who is it.She shock.Really shock when she saw herself infront of her."Is this me?"

      Yoona touch that person's face."No! I don't want to die!!" Yoona is crying.Her tears burst out.She fell on the ground.That person infront of her kneel down and caress Yoona's hair."Don't worry...You're not dying yet..." That person swept Yoona's tears."Who are you? Why your face is like me?" Yoona asked.That person is smile.

"I'm Jung Ha Na.Don't get scare...We're be destine to meet here...I just..wanna ask for your help..." That person smile and hold Yoona's hand.

Meanwhile...At Yuri's room...

      "Ha Na,is that you?" Yuri take a step towards a girl who is standing far away from him.The girl is smiling broadly."Yuri ah,I miss you..." said that girl.

      Yuri's tears coming out as heard that girl's words.He is running towards her and hug her tightly."Ha Na! This is really you! I miss you too...Please don't go...Take me with you!" Yuri is still hugging Ha Na but Ha Na push Yuri away.

      "Seobang ah,can you promise me something?" she said.Yuri look at her confusely."I will promise anything as long as you want to be with me!" Yuri smiles."Promise me,that you will let me go and find your true love..."

Yuri's smiles fade away."What are you talking about? You is my true love! Stop talking nonsense!" He start to hug Ha Na again but Ha Na avoid it."No,Yuri...I'm not your true love...Your true love is standing behind you...Now,promise me that you will love and take care of her.Let me go...You two are destine to be a lover..." Ha Na's tears coming out."Don't worry,I will look you from up here...Bye,Yuri...I love you..." Ha Na is fade away.

     "No! Ha Na! I'm just love you! Ha Na ah!" Yuri fell to the ground.His eyes is now red because he is crying too hard.Then,he remember what Ha Na told him earlier.Behind him is his true love.So,he turn to see who is she and saw a girl who is standing with a flower in her hand.He cannot see her face clearly because the girl is not facing him.He only can see the side of her face.

"Who are you?" asked Yuri.The girl is facing him but he still cannot see her face clearly.

     "My name is...."

 

 

 

* * *

 

P/s:Hi,guys! Want to know who is Yuri's true love? Hehe..I just want to you to get more suspense...By the way,Siwan in this story is 'IM SIWAN' from the boys group ZE:A.I choose him to be Yoona's older brother is because their name is same.Plus,he is cute! Hehe...Working on the next chapter!