baby jung 3

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

BANG!

You jumped when the front door opened and closed very loudly. You saw Jessica and Krystal came in the house arguing.

“I can’t believe you did that unnie!” Krystal yelled at Jessica.

“Soojung, he’s no good for you!” Jessica yelled back.

“How can you embarrass me in front of him?!”

“I’m just trying to protect you!”

“I’m not a baby anymore unnie, I can make my own decision. So stop trying to interfere with my life!” Krystal yelled.

“Oh so now you don’t need me in your life anymore!” Jessica scoffed bittery.

“Unnies” you called them but they weren’t listening to you. Their fight never got this serious, this was the first time they raised their voices and you hated it.

“I didn’t say that, you’re just putting words in my mouth!” Krystal fired back.

“You didn’t have to, I can tell by the way you’re acting right now”

“Unnies, stop” you tried again, tears were already forming in your eyes.

“Whatever, maybe you’re just jealous that he like me more than you”

“Jung Soojung!” Jessica screamed at Krystal, couldn’t believe what she just heard.

“Unnies, stop fighting please!” you begged, you were already crying.

“Go to your room, baby jung, this doesn’t concern you” Jessica said and glared at Krystal who glared back at her.

“Be careful baby Jung, before you know it, she’ll decide who you’ll be marrying too” Krystal said, then she walked away but not before she bumped her shoulders into Jessica. She was mad at Jessica, she had a date with the guy she like but Jessica just had to come in and ruined it.

Jessica heard that Krystal had a date and she was happy for Krystal but when she heard it was with the guy that just trying to get into people’s pants and dump them the next day, she had to stop Krystal since she didn’t want her to get hurt.

Jessica grabbed Krystal’s wrist preventing her to walk away. She didn’t like it when they fight and she didn’t want them to be on bad terms.

Krystal pushed Jessica, making Jessica released her hand. Jessica was getting angry and push Krystal back.

“Unnies, stop” you got in between the two trying to stop them from fighting.

They kept shoving each other and won’t listen to you until, one of them accidentally elbow you in the face causing you to fall.

They stopped and looked at you, horrified at what they just did.

You held onto your nose, you can feel the blood running down. Tears stream down your face, not because of the pain but because your unnies were fighting.

“Baby Jung…”

You didn’t let them finished, you looked at them, disappointment clearly stated in your eyes. You ran to your room and locked the door.

Jessica and Krystal ran after you but they were too late. They tried knocking on the door but there were no answer at all. They glared at each other.

“This is all your faults!” they yelled in unison then turning their backs on each other and went to their own rooms. That night, three people cried to sleep.

The next morning, your mom knocked on your door.

“_______”

“Hmmm” you mumbled, still sleepy.

“Honey, go get ready and come down, breakfast is ready”

“Ok” You rolled around for a few minutes before actually opening your eyes. Your eyes were sore and swollen. You went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror, it was really red. You sighed and got ready and went downstairs.

Jessica and Krystal just sat down at the table. Their eyes were not much different from yours.

Your parents looked at you and back to Jessica and Krystal and narrowed their eyebrows.

“Something happened?” Your dad asked while sipping his coffee.

Nobody said anything except focusing on the food in front of them.

You heard your parents sighed.

“Sooyeon?”

Silence~

“Soojung?”

Silence~

“_______?”

Silence~

“Is someone going to tell us what happened?” your mom asked, getting impatient.

Silence~

After you all finished your breakfast, your dad put down his coffee mug, a little too loud causing you, Jessica, and Krystal to jump in your seat.

 “Go to ______’s room” your dad said, well more like a command.

You all made your way there.

“I want everything between you girls fixed. I don’t care what happened yesterday, you girls better be hugging each other, when you come out.” Your dad said and closed the door.

You didn’t like it when you had to be in the same room as Jessica and Krystal right now, you could feel the tension still in the air and that made you very uncomfortable. You went to your bed and slid underneath the blanket, pulling it over your head, not wanting to see them glare at each other.

Jessica and Krystal looked at each other for a moment before breaking their eyes contact and looking

Please log in to read the full chapter