Disinfection

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

“KIM _______!!!!” the ice princess screamed and chased after you.

You ran and hid behind your sister.

“Taengoo unnie helped me”

Taeyeon looked up to find, a fuming Sica running toward her direction.

“uh oh”

“Kim Taengoo, you better move or both Kim sisters will be dead tonight” Jessica threatened.

“Sorry buddy, I love you” Taeyeon gave you a kiss on your cheek as an apology before moving to the side, letting hellsica having her way with you.

“No, Taengoo unnie~ help meeeee” you cried when you saw Jessica made her way toward you.

“Oww oww oww oww Sica unnie staphhhhh it hurts~~” you yelped when Jessica grabbed your ears and twisted it.

“Good, next time you know not to flirt with other girls” Jessica said coldly before dragging you toward your shared bedroom by your ears.

“Yah Sica-ah, my sister’s ear is going to tear off” Taeyeon stepped in when she saw you were wincing in pain.

Jessica glared at Taeyeon, who quickly stepped down, “I-I mean you should teach her a lesson” Taeyeon gave a sheepish grin to Jessica while giving you an apologetic look.

“ahhhhhh”

Jessica shoved you into the bathroom inside the bedroom.

You pouted while rubbing your ear, trying to ease the pain.

Jessica got out your toothbrush and put on a ginormous amount of toothpaste on it.

“Open your mouth,” she ordered.

You looked at the toothbrush in her hands and quickly shook your head, you covered your mouth with your hand, then looked around trying to find an escape.

“Open. Your. Mouth” Jessica said calmly but her face showed it all, there was no calmness, it was pure anger.

You dashed toward the door but Jessica put out her foot causing you to trip. She quickly straddled you and sat on your stomach while tying your hand with a towel to the handle.

“Unnie I’m sorry, I won’t ever do it again, let me go pweeeeasseeeee” you tried to use aegyo to coaxed hellsica but seem like you really went overboard this time since it wasn’t working. Now you’re regretting your decision to and make her jealous.

Flashback

“Hey pretty lady” you flirt with the waitress who was taking your order while Jessica was inside the car waiting for you.

The waitress smiled at you, “Well hello gorgeous” and put her hands on your waist.

You looked outside and saw Jessica was glaring at the waitress and smirked.

The waitress leaned in and whispered in your ears, “How can I help you, gorgeous?” She blew into your ears. Her hands didn’t stay still either as it roamed around touching your arms and waist.

You were shocked with her bold action but decided to continue your acting since Jessica was clenching the steering wheel tightly while shooting daggers towards your way. You told her your orders.

She smiled flirtingly, “Coming right up” She winked at you, then went to make your order.

You looked at her swaying her hips at you while walking at away, you got to admit, she was one hot lady. You sneakily glanced at Jessica who looked like she was about to explode any minute and giggled. She looked so hot and y when she was jealous.

“Here you go gorgeous” the waitress put your order on the counter.

“Thank you” you said but when you were about to grab it she pull it back. You raised your eyebrows at her.

“If you want it, come and get it” the waitress smirked.

You didn’t have any other choice so you lean over the counter to grab the bags of food but as you lean over the waitress lean forward

Please log in to read the full chapter