christmas

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Unnie, I’m sorry but I can’t make back today, the problem is bigger than we thought, I know I promised to be home for Christmas but I can’t” you were on a business trip, it had been two week since you left and you’ve promised her you’ll be home for Christmas.

“But… It’s ok I understand” Jessica said sadly, she knew you were really busy with your company but she hoped that at least she’ll get to spend Christmas with you.

“I’m really sorry unnie, I know you…”

“It’s fine baby, just come back as soon as you can alright. I missed you” Jessica cut you off, she didn’t want you to feel guilty. You already have enough to stress about and she didn’t want to add on to it.

“I missed you too unnie, I’ll make it up to you unnie. I love you”

“I love you too baby”

The next day, Jessica cooked some foods and baked some cookies since Krystal texted that she’ll dropped by. Jessica was hoping that she could get Krystal to spend time with her since she didn’t want to be alone for Christmas Eve.

Ding Dong~~

Jessica went to open the door for Krystal, who came with a big box of neatly wrapped present.

“Soojung-ah unnie missed you” Jessica hugged Krystal tightly, not interested in the present.

Krystal scoffed, “you only missed me cause _______ unnie isn’t here”

Jessica stuck her tongue out at Krystal childishly.

“Have dinner with me Krys,” Jessica pulled out her puppy eyes and used it on her sister.

“Unnie, you know I can’t stay, I have a flight to catch”

“But unnie is lonely” Jessica pouted.

Krystal sighed, she hate seeing her sister sad. She pulled Jessica into a hug.

“I’m sorry unnie, hey unnie I brought you a present” Krystal said trying to cheer Jessica up.

Jessica looked at the big box, and frowned.

“But I don’t want a present, I want you or my ________” Jessica pouted again.

“Unnieeeee~~~~ don’t be like that” Krystal whined, she then got a text. “Unnie I have to go, Merry Christmas. Love you”

Krystal kissed Jessica on the cheek.

“Love you too” Jessica returned the kissed.

“You should hurry up and open the present” Krystal said before leaving.

Jessica sat down on the couch staring at the present that Krystal got for her. She sighed.

“I should wait for my baby to come back before opening any presents”

With that thought she pushed that big box near the Christmas tree with the rest of the present. She let out a relief sighed when she finally push the box all the way to the tree, it didn’t knew it’d be heavy.

She, then decided to call you but got no answer. She let out an angry huffed. She went to bed to sleep.

Jessica woke up the next day due to an annoying sound coming from her phone. She groaned and looked at the clock, it was 1pm already.

She answered her phone, “What?”

“Did you just wake up? Jeez what a lazy bum”

“Yah Jung Soojung!”

Krystal laughed at her sister.

“If you just going to called me to annoy me then I’m going to hang up now” Jessica said irritably.

“Now that you got your most wanted present, you just going to ignore me? You didn’t even thank me for the present”   

“For your information Soojung, I haven’t even opened your present”

Please log in to read the full chapter