I warned you

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Baby, let’s go shopping” Jessica said.

“No”

“Pweaseeeeeee~” Jessica used her puppy eyes.

“No”

“Why nottttttt????? Jessica was whining now.

You shrugged, there was no way you were going to let her go out while having people drool over her. The thought of other people staring at her suddenly made you became angry, wanting to kill those people.

“Pretty pweasee with sugar on top” Jessica continued to plead with her aegyo.

“No”

“But Sicachu really want to go shopping, don’t you want to go shopping with Sicachu?”

You turned away from the adorable Jessica and put on a cold shoulder, “No”

Jessica pouted, “Don’t you love Sicachu?”

“I love you” you said without hesitation.

“Good, if you love Sicachu then you’ll have to go shopping with me”

“No” you said shaking your head.

Jessica finally had it, “Fine if you don’t want to go with me I’ll go with someone else”

You were suddenly alarmed by this, “No, you can’t. I won’t allow you.” You stomped your feet childishly.

Jessica stuck her tongue out at you and grabbed her phone to call her friend.

“Taengoo~, my baby don’t want to go shopping with Sicachu. Do you want to come with Sicachu instead?” Jessica said with aegyo making you fuming mad with jealousy. You were trying to grab her phone away from her but Jessica dodged the attack.

“Taeyeon unnie, if you dare say yes. I’ll burn all your dookongs” you yelled since you couldn’t reach the phone.

“Of course anything for my Sicachu~” Taeyeon answered.

You could tell by her voice that she was enjoying this.

“I’m warning you unnie” you threatened.

“Don’t listen to her Taeyeon, if anything happens to your dookongs, Sicachu’ll buy all the dookongs for you” Jessica still using her aegyo, she was having fun teasing you. She could see flame coming out of your ears.

“It’s ok Sicachu, all my dookongs are safe, I put them in a secret place where evil ______ won’t find them”

“What’s so secret about a safe box behind a dookong paint with a password of 1234?!” you yelled again, getting closer to get her phone but Jessica raised the phone in the air out of your reach.

You tried jumping to get it but you were too short.

“Oh no my dookongs” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Taengoo just ignored her and come and pick me up with Fanny” Jessica said, ignoring all the noise coming from you.

“No, not Fany unnie toooo!!!!”

Taeyeon and Tiffany used to have a crushed on Jessica before Jessica decided to set them up together, but that didn’t stop you from your jealousy.

Jessica hang up the phone and left you in the living room to get ready.

You sat on the sofa sulking.

The doorbell rang and you went to open it with a deathly glare.

Taeyeon and Tiffany froze suddenly not feeling like going inside, not that you invited them in.

You stared them down, they gulped, luckily Jessica came and pushed you aside.

“What are you doing outside?” Jessica asked then turned to scold you, “Why don’t you let them in?”

You were surprised when Jessica scolded you and couldn’t help but felt sad, you glared at the two culprits who were the cause of this.

Taeyeon and Tiffany back up a little when they saw you.

“Let’s go Sicachu” Taeyeon put on a brave face when in fact she could definitely cry when she saw your deathly glare.

“I’m coming with you” you said.

Jessica shook her head, “You can’t, the car is full”

“But….” Before you could protest, Jessica already walked away with them, leaving you behind.

There was no way you were going to let her go alone with them, you grabbed your stuff and went to your car and follow them.

Jessica knew you were following them and grinned evilly. She, Taeyeon, and Tiffany went into every single store and bought a lot of stuffs.

Jessica knew you’d came running when you saw her carried all these stuffs and she was right, you showed up right after she came out of the first store and took all her bags. Jessica being the evil one, make you carried Taeyeon’s and Tiffany’s bags too.

“Carry their stuff too and you’re not allow to come inside the store with us so wait outside. And don’t disturb us while we’re shopping” Jessica said like a boss while taeny just smirked at you.

You could only do what she said. You glared at every person who was gawking at Jessica, if it weren’t for the bags in your hands, you’d have strangle them by now. Your hands were already full but they seemed to be lost in their shopping to care about you.

It had been hours, you and they haven’t even had lunch but they didn’t seem to mind, your stomach was growling like crazy. You were tired and the bags you were car

Please log in to read the full chapter