19

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hey nerd”

Jessica sighed quietly, “What do you want, _______?”

“You” you said smirking while staring at her pink lips.

Jessica glared at you, she didn’t know why you won’t leave her alone. Since day 1, you started bullying her for no reason. She said nothing and got up to leave.

You grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall.

“Who say you can walk away from me?”

Jessica said nothing and looked down on the ground.

You expected at least a glare from her but today Jessica seemed to change her approach and decide to ignore you instead. You then grabbed Jessica’s glasses away from her face.

“Well I guess I’ll keep this, thank you”

Jessica looked at you shocked, “give it back please, I can’t see”

Jessica blindly tried to steal her glasses back but all she could see was a blur.

“_______ please give it back, I’ll do anything” Jessica pleaded, she can’t go anywhere without her glasses.

“Anything?”

Jessica nodded, even though she knew this was a bad idea.

“Alright meet me here after school. I’ll make your life more miserable if you don’t show”

You put the glasses back on her.

Jessica’s face heat up when everything became clear, your face was so close to her and her heart started pumping really fast when you lean in.

“For the record, you looked prettier without your glasses” you whispered into her ears and walked away from her so she couldn’t see your red face.

After school, you went to the bench where you met Jessica this morning and smiled when you saw her already waiting for you.

“Carry my stuff” you dropped your bag on the table and started walking home.

Jessica made a face behind your back but carried your bag anyways and followed you a few steps behind.

You looked behind and saw Jessica grudgingly followed you while mumbling incoherent words which you could only made out a few words but you were sure it was something bad about you.

“Stop talking to yourself and walk beside me, nerd”

“I have a name!” Jessica said while glaring at you.

You smiled, finally getting to interact with Jessica, she looked so cute when she’s mad.

“So?”

“So use it!”

“No!”

“I’m older than you, give me some respect!”

“Make me” you challenged and leaned closer to her face.

“I hate you!”

You stole a quick peck from Jessica’s lips and kept walking.

Jessica stopped, her body and mind completely frozen, her hand went up to her lips while her face was completely red.

“Cute” you mumbled when you saw Jessica was blushing.

“Hurry up nerd, I’m hungry”

Jessica snapped out of her thoughts and saw you already waiting in front of your house, she quickly catch up with you. Jessica followed you inside while looking around the house, the house was big and beautiful, and it even has its own swimming pool.

You led Jessica to your room.

“Here” you handed Jessica a piece of paper, “I’ll be back”

Jessica looked at you confused, then read what’s on the paper.

Call me ‘baby’ Do what I say Must kiss me every time we see each other Walk me to school and home everyday Don’t disobey me

Jessica wanted to scream at you for giving her this ridiculous orders, you’re not even her girlfriend.

You came back to your room with your hands full of foods and snack. You put them on the bed.

“Have you read it?” you asked.

“This i

Please log in to read the full chapter