baby jung 5

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Breaking New!!

Big Bang’ leader, G-dragon and SM’s soloist _______ was caught on a date. Both agencies are looking into the situation.

 

“Sica unnie!!!!!!” Krystal yelled.

“What?” Jessica came out of her room.

“Look at this” Krystal shoved her phone in Jessica’s face.

Jessica’s eyes widen when she read the headline.

“She is so dead.” Jessica grabbed her car key and storm out of the house with Krystal following closely behind.

Jessica drove madly to SM’s building and went straight to your practice room, ignoring every greetings from the other artists.

“JUNG _______!!!” she slammed the door opened.

You were too busy on talking on the phone and didn’t hear Jessica and Krystal came in while everyone else in the room scurried outside, away from hellsica.

“Yes oppa, I saw the news”

Jessica and Krystal was standing right behind you breathing down your neck but you seemed to be oblivious by how much the temperature had dropped inside the room.

“No oppa, it’s not your fault. I should’ve been more careful ….” Before you could continue, someone grabbed the phone away from you.

“KWON JIYOUNG!!! HOW DARE YOU?!!!! I ASK YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER NOT DATE HER!!!”

“…”

“NO YOU LISTENED TO ME I DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE G-DRAGON OR G-BUTTERFLY YOU’RE NOT ALLOW TO COME MY BABY EVER AGAIN” Jessica didn’t wait for a respond as she hang up the phone.

“AND YOU” Jessica turned to you.

You jumped in surprised when hellsica was facing you.

“YOU ARE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE!” Jessica grabbed you by your ears and dragged you to the car.

“Soojung you drive” Jessica threw the car keys at Krystal who did what she was told since she didn’t want to face hellsica.

“ow ow unnie let go” you were trying to get Jessica to loosen her grip on your ears.

“Be quiet, we have a lot to talk about when we get home” Jessica tightened her grip on your ear, causing you to wince in pain.

“Unnie let go, it’s not what you think”

Jessica glared at you and gave your ear a twist, “I said be quiet”

You quickly shut up but tear starting to form in your eyes since Jessica didn’t let go after she twisted your ears.

Once you arrived home, Jessica continued to drag you by your ears.

“Sit” Jessica ordered.

You sat down on the couch while rubbing your ear.

“Now you listen to me. I don’t care who that guy is but I’m not allowing you to date him no matter what. You’re too young to date and you can only date when I say you can. I have to approve of those people you’re date as well so before you’re thinking of dating someone I have to meet with the person and see if he’s is good enough for you or not. Understood?”

You pouted but nodded.

“Good, now G-Dragon is a big no no. You cannot date him. I know he’s charming and stuff but you’re the one who’s going to get hurt by his fans. So you better stay away from him. And he’s too old for you ….”

“We’re not dating” you cut Jessica off from her ranting.

“Good, cause there’s no way I’ll let you date him….What?! You’re not dating him?!” Jessica’s eyes widen.

“We finished our duet together and it was already late, we haven’t had anything to eat so we went to grab some food and he gave me a ride home since you threatened him to care of me” you explained what actually happened that night.

“Oh my god baby Jung, unnie is so sorry. Unnie didn’t mean to hurt you. Does your ear still hurt? Unnie will kiss it better ok?” Hellsica suddenly turned into a tame dog, with pouty lips and puppy eyes.

You rolled your eyes and pushed her face away when she was about to give you a kiss.

“I don’t want your kisses. You didn’t even bother asking me if it was true, you basically jumped to conclusion and chose to believe that stupi

Please log in to read the full chapter