baby

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

“_______” Jessica couldn’t believe the person she had been looking for, for the past three years is right in front of her.

You were surprised to see Jessica, you didn’t think it was possible for you to see the love of your life again. You and Jessica were dating for quite sometimes and Jessica thought it was time for her to introduce you to her parents. The meeting didn’t go really well, Jessica’s mom didn’t really like you and she did everything she could to separate you and Jessica including setting Jessica in an arranged marriage. When you found out you were pregnant with Jessica’s child you went to Jessica’s house to tell her but you heard Jessica and her mom fighting about you. Her mom didn’t let you see Jessica so you told her instead but she didn’t believing you that the child was Jessica’s. You decided to leave thinking it was for the best since Jessica was getting married to someone else and her mom didn’t like you, you didn’t want Jessica and her mom to hate each other so leaving Jessica was the best solution.

Jessica’s dad and sister, however, totally disagreed with Jessica’s mom. Jessica’s dad adores you and Krystal like you like a sister since you and she were already closed. They tried to help you and Jessica but couldn’t do much when Jessica’s mom intervene everything. They secretly kept in contact with you without Jessica or her mom knowing since you didn’t want them to know.

They helped you when you were pregnant and Krystal always stay at your apartment when she had time. After you had your baby, Sooyeon, Jessica’s dad and Krystal always come to play with their granddaughter/niece and spoiled her much to your dislike.

“Hi unnie” you smiled at Jessica.

“H-hi” Jessica stuttered. She came for a walk at a park to clear her mind but now the person she wanted to see the most is right in front of her and she didn’t know what to say.

“How are you unnie?” you asked.

Jessica didn’t answer but she threw herself at you, hugging you tightly afraid you’d disappear and cried.

“Shhh unnie don’t cry” you cooed her and rubbed her back.

After she calmed down, you pulled away and wiped her tears.

“Why is my pretty unnie crying? Do you want me to cry too?”

Jessica quickly shook her head and wipe her tears, she knew you hate it when she cried and vice versa.

“I missed you, _______-ah” Jessica looked into your eyes when she said it.

“I missed you too, unnie”

Jessica smiled and she leaned in to kiss you but you moved away. Jessica’s frowned.

“We can’t unnie, you’re married”

“I’m not anymore” Jessica said.

“What happen?” you asked. Jessica’s marriage was all over the news three years ago and there was no way her mother would let her off the hook so easily.

Jessica never agreed with the marriage but her mother forced her too, she never touch her ex-wife and she never even sleep in the same room. Jessica’s ex-wife acted nice in front of her family but treat everyone else in her house like slaves, then one day she showed her true color, she was only in this marriage for money. When Jessica found out she file for a divorce immediately.

“I’m so sorry, _______-ah. I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.”

“It’s ok unnie, it’s already in the past, let’s forget about it, ok?”

Jessica nodded.

“Can you…Can you give me another chance?” Jessica asked timidly, not sure if you’ve move on.

You giggled at Jessica, seeing her fidgeting in her seat, it was something you missed seeing.

“How about you get us some drinks and we’ll talk” you said.

Jessica’s eyes sparkled and nodded quickly.

“Shall we go together?” Jessica asked.

You shook your head and looked toward the playground where there were kids playing including your daughter.

Jessica looked toward where you were looking but only see kids playing in the playground, she thought you wanted to watch the kids play and shrugged it off.

“I’ll be back, don’t run away again” Jessica said, hesitating to leave, afraid that you’ll disappear.

You stood up and gave Jessica a quick peck on the cheek and told her to hurry up.

Jessica smile, “What would you like, _______-ah?”

“hmm why don’t you guess?” you tested Jessica, wanting to know if she still remembered what you like.

“Hot chocolate?” Jessica asked.

You nodded happily.

Jessica pinched your cheeks.

“Aigoo, you haven’t changed, still a baby” Jessica smiled seeing you pouted.

“Oh unnie, get some vanilla ice cream too” you said.

Jessica nodded and went to get the drinks and some ice cream for you. She ran to the café across the street and quickly bought the stuff and ran back to the park, panting while handing you your cup and ice cream.

“Why did you run?” you asked.

“I didn’t want you to run away” Jessica said.

You chuckled and sipped your hot chocolate.

“Your ice cream is going to melt” Jessica said while staring at you.

“Who said its for me?” you asked.

Jessica looked at you confused but you just smiled.

You smiled got wider when you saw little Sooyeon running toward you.

“Here hold this” you gave the ice cream to Jessica.

“Mommy~” little Sooyeon ran while holding out her hand for you to pick her up.

Jessica’s heart sank when she heard the little girl called you mommy, she thought she was too late and you’ve already moved on.

You gave Sooyeon a kiss on her cheek.

“Mommy, Ooyeon hungry” little Sooyeon pouted while rubbing her tummy, “Oh w

Please log in to read the full chapter