Happy Birthday

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were on your way home from work, suddenly someone grabbed you from behind, covering your mouth and dragged you inside a van and drove off. You bit the hand that was covering your mouth.

“OUCH!!” the person yelped.

“Krystal unnie?!” you yelled at her when you realized it was just Krystal.

“Yes it’s me, why did you bite me?” Krystal whined.

“I thought I got kidnapped!” you said and hit Krystal.

“Ok ok I’m sorry” Krystal pouted.

“Where are you taking me?” you asked.

“Somewhere away from Jessica” Sooyoung said while munching on a popcorn in the passenger seat.

“WHAT?! You can’t do that, I promised her I’ll be home early” you complained but no one listen to you.

They dragged you inside their dorm and tied you down to a chair not letting you go home to Jessica

“I’m going to tell Sica unnie, you bullied me” you whined and pouted.

Hyoyeon flicked your forehead, “Do you want us to die?”

You shrugged, “well you did kidnapped me and not letting me see her”

“Stop whining and listen up” Tiffany said.

“Tomorrow you’re going to ignore Jessi all day long”

When Krystal saw you open your mouth to protest, she quickly covered your mouth with her hand. Since you were tied down to the chair, you couldn’t even struggled.

“We’re planning a birthday party for her but we’ll pretend that we don’t remember her birthday and make her cry before we surprise her. Got it?”

You shook your head vigorously since Krystal still covered your mouth. There was no way you’ll make her cry even if it just for a prank.

Yuri grabbed your face with both of her hands stopping you from shaking your head and move your face up and down instead.

“Look, she got it girls” Yuri grinned when she saw you glared at her.

You pouted, “I hate you”

“Oh please, you know you love us” Taeyeon said and pinched your cheeks.

“Whatever, I’m not going to ignore her or make her cry tomorrow” you said.

“Hey look what I’ve found” Seohyun held up a minion.

Yoona accidentally spilled her juice.

“Oh Seobaby, give me that I need something to wipe the juice from the floor”

“WHAT?!!!! NO!!!!!! DON’T!!!!!” you yelled at them. “I’ll do it I promise, just don’t touch my minion” you pouted like you were about to cry.

“Awe there there” Sunny patted your head, “that wasn’t so hard was it”

The next day, you, Krystal, Jessica, and the girls spend the whole day at the dorm. The girls and Krystal did everything to annoy Jessica and make her mad. They even went all the way to eating cucumbers, making Jessica released her dolphin scream.

They also succeed in keeping you away from Jessica by making it looked like you were busy playing video game.

Jessica looked like she was about to cry when Yoona wouldn’t stop eating the cucumber beside her.

You got up, wanting to console her but Krystal shot you a glared and pushed you back on the couch and shoved a game controller back in your hand.

“Yoona unnie, why don’t you go eat those somewhere else” you said and glared at Yoona before going back to looking at the screen in front of you.

Jessica looked at you sadly hoping you would at least give her a hug but you didn’t and went back to playing. She sat in the corner and cried silently. She didn’t know what she did wrong today, everyone was being mean to her, they even yelled at her when she didn’t do anything wrong and you’ve been ignoring her all day long. To make the matter worst, today was her birthday and nobody even greeted her, she didn’t even mind that they didn’t remember her birthday but she didn’t understand why they had to be mean to her.

When Yoona heard a small sniffle from Jessica, she got up and signalling everyone that their plan work.

Jessica cried by herself and didn’t notice that everyone was busy getting ready to surprise her. Suddenly the light turned off, Jessica turned around and see the girls with party hats and you holding a cake.

“Happy birthday to you ♪~ Happy birthday to you ♫~ Happy birthday

Please log in to read the full chapter