jeti

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

You, _______ Jung-Hwang, daughter of the famous celebrity couple, Jessica Jung, a successful CEO and Tiffany Hwang, a world famous singer. Everyone at school envy you since have such a famous parents but what they didn’t know was that your parents rarely have time for you. They always busy with work and never home, leaving you alone with the maids.

You used to be a good student, but you started skipping classes and get into fight. The very first time you got sent to the principal office and they called your parents, both Jessica and Tiffany rushed to your school worried about you. Right then, you knew what you had to do to get your parents’ attention, but as your visit to the principal office became more frequent, they would sent their manager or Krystal instead when they couldn’t make it. You didn’t even care if the only reason your parents came just to scold you for getting in trouble, you were happy just seeing them even if it’s only for an hour.

You’re currently sitting in the principal office again for getting into fight. You didn’t even started it, the principal was reluctant to believe you since you’re always in trouble but one of the teacher saw what happened.

“What am I going to do with you, _______? This is the fourth time you got sent here this week” the principal shook his head. “Even though you didn’t start the fight but you’ve been constantly getting yourself in trouble so I’m going to have to suspend you for a week. I’ve already called your parents and someone is going to pick up”

You didn’t mind getting suspended since the other party also got suspended as well.

Knock knock

You turned your heard to the door with excitement, your eyes sparkled hoping to see one of your parents but to your disappointment, it was Krystal.

Krystal walked into to the principal office, she saw your eyes lit up when you turned to look at her but soon change to disappointed when you saw her. She knew why you were like that, she was in your shoes once when she was little, trying everything she could just to get her sister’s attention but never to the extent of getting into fight, but for your situation she guessed you had to go far when you want the Jessica Jung’s and the Tiffany Hwang’s attention.

You followed her to the car as Krystal drove back to your house. You didn’t say a word and looked outside the window during the car ride. Krystal noticed you were down and decided to go somewhere else instead.

“Auntie Krystal where are we going?” you broke the silence when you saw Krystal was driving somewhere else.

“You’ll see” Krystal stopped at your favorite ice cream place.

You raised your eyebrow at Krystal.

“I’m want ice cream” Krystal said and shrugged. She went to order ice cream while you waited in the car. She came back and handed you a cup of ice cream.

“You realized I just got suspended right?” you asked.

“Yeah, and?”

“And you’re giving ice cream?”

“Yeah. Come on take it, I wanna eat my ice cream” Krystal whined.

“Mommies don’t let me have ice cream when I get in trouble”

“Well too bad your moms aren’t here” Krystal shoved the ice cream in your hand and start eating hers.

After the finished the ice cream, Krystal drove you home.

“Go take a shower, you smelly little one”

“Hey I don’t smell” you protested.

Krystal just stuck her tongue out at you.

You pouted.

Krystal chuckled and ruffled your hair before pushing you upstairs to your room. She waited for you in the living room. She felt really weird and creepy, sitting alone in this big house, although this wasn’t the first time she was here but usually Jessica, Tiffany, and you would be around. But now it was just her alone, the maids were nowhere to be seen after they brought her drinks and snacks. It was too quiet. She just been here less than ten minutes and she already felt lonely and isolated. She understood how you must have felt living here all alone. She must do something to fix this.

Krystal thought she was going to go crazy with nobody to talk to in the house. She started walking around and ended up in your room. She sat on your bed, the only sound in the room was the water from the shower. After a while she was bored, she banged on your bathroom.

“Yah, ______ hurry up I’m bored!!” Krystal whined.

 You rolled your eyes, sometimes you wondered how old Krystal really is. You quickly finished your shower and come out to find Krystal lying on your bed playing with your favourite minion. You took the minion away from her and hugged it.

“This one is off limit”

“Hey I bought it for you” Krystal protested.

“Mommy bought this one for me. You bought that one for me” you said while pointing to the exact same looking minion on the other side of the bed.

“tsk, meanie”

You stuck your tongue out at her and lied next to her, snuggling closely.

Krystal wrapped her arms around you.

“I misses mommies” you said quietly.

“I know sweetie, your mommies will be home soon” Krystal your hair gently.

“What?” Krystal asked when she saw you pouting.

“You said that last time too, auntie” you whined.

“I mean it this time since you got yourself suspended, they’re very angry”

You shrugged your shoulder but smiling hearing that your mommies are coming home.

“Yah why are you smiling?”

“Mommies are coming home”

Krystal flicked your forehead.

You pouted and rubbed your forehead.

“I also said that they’re angry as well”

“I know” you said.

Krystal sighed, “Are you going to tell me what happened today?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Yes”

“Then I won’t tell you” you said and giggled.

“Yah!” Krystal tickled you while you screaming at her to stop.

“bahahaha Auntie hehehe stop, I’m sorry I’ll tell you hehehe”

Krystal stopped.

“They started it”

Krystal nodded, and waited for you to continue.

“They said mommies don’t love me. We had a scho

Please log in to read the full chapter