28

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your mom brought you to the playground for the first time in a long time since your parents are always busy with their work and never have time for you but they love you a lot. You are 6 years old, you’re always home alone in the big house with no one to play with when your parents goes to work, they are rarely be home.

“Honey, don’t go outside the playground ok?” your mom said before letting you lose.

You nodded eagerly and grinned widely.

Your mom chuckled and pinch your cheeks before giving them a kiss on both side.

You ran the playground and play with the other kids. It was your first time meeting other kids since you were always stuck inside your house. After a while you got tired of playing and walked to the big tree to rest. When you were about to sit down, you heard a sob coming from the other side of the tree so you went around to find a crying girl who was about 5 years old and an older girl around 8 years old trying to calm the little girl down.

“Are you ok?” you asked.

“Waaaaah~~ I want mommy” the little girl continued to cry.

“Shh Soojung it’s ok, unnie is here” the older girl was hugging the girl while rubbing her back to comfort her.

From what you can see, these two girls are sisters.

“I want mommyyyyyyyy~” the little girl didn’t stop crying.

You didn’t know what to do, you ran to your mom and dragged her to the tree.

“Mommy, someone is sad and she wants her mommy”

“MOMMYYYYYYY~” the little girl named Soojung started to cry louder.

Your mom approach the two girls, the older girl seemed hopeless since she couldn’t do anything to comfort her little sister.

“Hey sweetie, what’s wrong?” your mom asked sweetly, not wanting to scare the girls.

“I want my mommy” Soojung continued to sobbed.

Your mom held out her hand, “May I?”

The older girl reluctantly let go of her sister and let your mom hold her. Your mom cooed and rocked Soojung back and forth until she stopped crying.

“What’s your name sweetie?” your mom asked the older girl.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon” Jessica answered shyly.

“This cutie must be your sister?

Jessica nodded. “Her name is Krystal Jung Soojung”

“I’m _______” you grinned widely at her.

Krystal giggled at you.

“Where are you parents, Jessica?” your mom asked.

Krystal started crying again when she heard the question. Your mom hugged her tighter.

Jessica looked down, her eyes getting teary.

“They packed our stuff and left us here” Jessica said and cried.

Your mom’s frown when she heard what Jessica said.

You saw Jessica was crying silently so you went up to Jessica and hugged her. Jessica was surprised but she just stood there not pushing you away or hugging you back. You looked at your mom and saw she wiped Krystal’s tear so you tried to do the same for Jessica.

You tried as best as you could to wipe the tear of Jessica face since you’ve never done it for someone else before. Your mom chuckled at your action. It also brought a little smile to Jessica’s face.

“Mommy can they live with us?” you asked your mom.

“Of course honey,”

“Yay” you jumped up and down in excitement since you’d finally have someone to play with, you stopped when you noticed the ice-cream truck.

“Mommy can we get some ice cream?” you asked.

Your mom nodded and gave you some money.

“Soojungie what’s your favorite ice cream?” you asked Krystal. Jessica frowned a little when she saw you paid more attention to Krystal than her.

“Chocolate!” Krystal said excitedly and your mom chuckled.

“Sica unnie what’s your favorite ice cream?” you asked her but she didn’t answer.

“Unnie likes strawberry!” Krystal answered instead.

You looked at Krystal and smiled brightly at her and ran to get the ice cream.

You went back with three ice cream cones in hand.

“chocolate for Soojungie, strawberry for Sica unnie, and green tea for mommy!” you handed each of them their ice cream and smile widely once everyone got their ice cream.

“What about yours, honey?” your mom asked.

“I couldn’t carry four ice cream but its ok, Soojungie, Sica unnie, and mommy were sad so you need the ice cream more than me”

Your mom smiled and patted your head.

“Here” Jessica handed you her ice cream.

“It’s ok, unnie. You’re sad and ice cream will cheer you up” you grinned at her but Jessica still insisting on giving it to you.

“Let’s share” you said and Jessica reluctantly agreed.

You happily eat the ice cream with Jessica.

“Where are your stuff?” your mom asked.

Jessica pointed to the two backpacks on the ground.

“Let’s get your stuff and go home”

“I’ll get it” you said and ran to the bag and tried to carry it but it was too heavy for you. You ended up dragged two bags that were bigger than you with a lot of struggle.

Jessica saw it and went take the bags herself and held your hands instead.

Your dad came and picked you all up, your mom explained what happened to your dad and he happily agreed letting the girls lived with them. Your dad drove you all back home.

“Wow!” Soojung exclaimed when she saw the house.

“Is it really ok for us to stay with you?” Jessica asked, not wanting to be a burden.

“Of course, honey. You’re part of our family now, so call us mom and dad ok?” your dad said.

Jessica slowly nodded.

“I’ll show you around” you said jumping up and down before dragged Krystal and Jessica around the house.

“Can you stop running?” Jessica asked with her icy cold glare since she hated running.

You let go of her hand and looked down, playing with your finger, feeling bad for upsetting her.

“Unnie, I’m tired” Krystal said to Jessica.

“Let’s get you to bed, it’s late” Jessica said sweetly to Krystal, completely different from the way she talk to you.

You all made your way upstairs with you trailing behind like a lost puppy.

“Oh good you’re here, your rooms are ready” your mom said and show them their rooms. “Jessica, this is your room, the one on your left is Krystal’s room and the one on your right is _______’s room.”

Krystal yawned and rubbed her eyes.

“Let’s get you to bed”

You all went to Krystal’s room and tucked her in and left, except for Jessica, she stayed back waiting for Krystal to go to sleep.

Your mom walked you to your room, and got down to your level.

“Honey, mommy and daddy are leaving for a business trip soon, so be good to Jessica and Krystal ok?”

You were sad, since your parents just got back yesterday and now they’re leaving again but you smiled at her, hiding your sadness.

Jessica came out of the Krystal’s room after Krystal had fall asleep, she overheard the conversation and noticed a flash of sadness in your eyes when your mom told you that she was leaving.

“Has Soojung fall asleep?” your mom asked Jessica with a smile when she saw her came out.

Jessica nodded.

“As I was telling ________, me and dad will be leaving for a business trip and we won’t be back for a while. I hope you could take care of the house for me and make sure that this kid doesn’t do anything silly”

“Mommy~~” you pouted.

Jessica smiled.

“If you need anything, just tell the maid or the bodyguard if you want to go shopping or something”

“Thank you” Jessica said.

Your mom patted Jessica’s head before kissing her head and yours. You and Jessica walked your parents to the front door.

“Bye honey, be good to Jessica” your dad kiss your forehead and Jessica’s.

“Bye” you said sadly after they left.

Jessica looked at you for a second, she wanted make you feel better but decided against it since she wasn’t closed to you yet. She walked back upstairs to her room before she could get in her room, a hand grabbed her shirt stopping her. Jessica turned around to see you.

You were fidgeting, looking down, playing with your finger nervously. You finally looked up and saw Jessica staring at you. You quickly looked down again, feeling guilty.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to drag you around the house” you apologized, looking like Jessica had caught you do something bad.

Jessica just nodded her head before going into her room and closed the door.

You weren’t sure what that nod meant but Jessica already went inside her room so you decided to ask her tomorrow and went inside your room as well.

You went to take a shower and came out. You found a glass of warm milk on your nightstand, you weren’t sure how it got there since the maids never done it before. You shrugged it off and drank it before going to bed.

The sun was shining in your face, yo

Please log in to read the full chapter