Hwang sisters

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Totally random

“Jessi, how dare you?!” Tiffany yelled at her best friend.

“Unnie…” before you could even finished, Tiffany turned around glared at you.

“You, go to your room” Tiffany said and pointed upstairs.

“But...”

“Don’t but me, Hwang _______”

You looked at Jessica and she nodded. You grudgingly went to your room.

“How could you date with my sister?! You’re my best friend, I trusted you!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“This is why we didn’t want to tell you that we’re dating” Jessica said calmly.

“She’s just a kid!” the possessive and overprotective Tiffany continued to stubbornly argued.

“She’s 22!” Jessica raised her voice, couldn’t believe her ears.

“I know how old she is! I’m her sister! And I don’t care, she still a kid and you can’t date her”

“Stop being stubborn Tiff”

“I’m not. I forbid you to continue seeing her”

“Don’t you want her to be happy?” Jessica asked.

“Of course I want her to be happy but I know her Jessi. She’s not ready for this yet”

“Is it her that’s not ready for this or is it YOU that’s not ready for this?”

“OF COURSE IT’S HER!” Tiffany quickly said with her loud voice.

“No need to shout. Fyi, me and her have been dating for 2 years now so I’m pretty sure she’s more than ready” Jessica said and continued to smile.

“WHAT?! YOU’VE BEEN GOING OUT WITH HER FOR 2 YEARS AND NOBODY TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!” Tiffany was shocked at the sudden news and she could faint at any moment, after discovering her little baby sister is now dating.

“HWANG _______! GET YOUR *SS DOWN HERE!!!!”

You went downstairs when you heard your name being shouted. You looked at Jessica and smiled at her sweetly before looking blankly at your sister.

“What?”

“YOU’VE BEEN GOING OUT WITH HER FOR TWO YEARS AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER TELLING ME ABOUT IT?!”

You shrugged and went to sit on Jessica’s lap.

Jessica chuckled silently, knowing this will just pissed Tiffany off even more.

“THERE’S ARE OTHER PLACE FOR YOU TO SIT!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SIT ON MY BEST FRIEND’S LAP?!!!” Tiffany yelled at you suddenly, getting possessive over Jessica.

“Cause your best friend is my girlfriend” You stuck your tongue out at Tiffany and turning to face Jessica, ignoring your sister. You leaned in until your forehead touched with Jessica’s.

“Are you sure we should do this?” Jessica whispered, totally aware of the death glare of a fuming jealous-possessive Tiffany.

Please log in to read the full chapter