Idiot

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung, a single mother of a 5 years old, named ______. Kim Taeyeon is the other mother, she knew nothing of your existence. Jessica and Taeyeon were a couple, they were about to get marry but Taeyeon’s mother was strongly against it. So Jessica was surprised when she got a called from Mrs. Kim asking to meet. Jessica met with Mrs. Kim at her house. Everything was fine at first but then she drank the tea that was prepared for her and the next thing she knew she woke up with some guy she didn’t know. To make the matter worst, Jessica still remember the pain on Taeyeon’s face when she burst through the door after hearing the news from her mom that Jessica she cheated on her. Taeyeon was hurt and angry, she locked Jessica up and used her body for her own pleasure, hurting Jessica both physically and emotionally. And Jessica let her since she loved Taeyeon. But when she found out that she was pregnant she escaped, she didn’t want Taeyeon to take her child away from her. And deep down she knew she was still in love with Taeyeon.

“Mommy, why are you crying?” you frowned and wiped her tear with your little hands.

Jessica snapped out of her thought and quickly wiped her tear.

“I’m not crying baby, there’s something in my eyes” Jessica smiled at you.

“Mommy, didn’t you tell me that lying is bad?” you know your mom was lying cause every single time a person named Kim Taeyeon showed up on the tv, your mom would zone out and cry.

Jessica chuckled, “Are you calling me a liar?” Jessica gave you kisses all over your face.

“hehehe mommy staaaaphhhh” you pushed her face away since it tickled your face.

Jessica gave you a final peck on your lips and you giggled.

“Mommy, can I ask you something?” you suddenly became serious.

“Of course honey”

“Who’s Kim Taeyeon?”

Jessica didn’t know how to answer that. “She’s a CEO of Kim Corp that owns lot of stuff around the world”

You pouted, “Will you tell me the truth one day?”

Jessica smiled sadly, she knew you suspected something since you’re very observant but she’s not ready to tell you yet. “Maybe one day baby,” Jessica kissed your forehead, “I love you baby”

“I love you too mommy”

BANG!

The front door burst opened, startled you. You started crying and held on to Jessica tightly.

“So this is where you’ve been hiding” Taeyeon smirked at the wide eyes Jessica.

Jessica hugged you hoping to calm you down.

Taeyeon frowned when she saw a child in Jessica’s arms. “How dare you?! You said you loved me but you escaped to be with someone else and have a child with them!”

“I do love you Taeyeon” Jessica said in tears.

“Lies! If you really love me then why did you escape?! This kid must be four or five years old which mean you slept with someone else as soon as you left me! I should have listen to my mother”

“Taeyeon, let me explain. She’s yo….” Jessica cried.

“No. You don’t get to explain anything Jessica, I’ve had enough of your lies.” Taeyeon cut her off. “You’re coming with me” Taeyeon dragged Jessica with her.

“Let go Taeyeon, you’re scaring my daughter” Jessica struggled against Taeyeon’s grip as she held on to you tightly afraid that you will fall.

You bit Taeyeon’s hand.

“Yah!” Taeyeon let go of Jessica’s arm and yelled at you.

You glared back at her, “you’re hurting my mommy”

Taeyeon finally got a good look at your face, your glared really resemble Jessica’s and it would probably scared the heck of her if Taeyeon and Jessica were on good term. She felt like she had seen your face before but she couldn’t think of where.

“Now I can do this nicely or I can force you to come with me. I’m sure you don’t want your daughter to get hurt right?” Taeyeon threatened Jessica.

“I’ll go with you” Jessica said not wanting you to get hurt in the process. She got in the car as Taeyeon instruct her driver to drive.

You stared at Taeyeon.

“What’s your name?” Taeyeon asked you.

You turned away from her. “Mommy where are we going?”

“My house” Taeyeon answered before Jessica could open .

“Why?” Jessica glared at Taeyeon.

“I need a maid and you’re perfect for it”

“I’m not going to be your maid Taeyeon. I don’t owe you anything”

“Are you sure about that? What abou

Please log in to read the full chapter