20

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

You, Jung ______ were adopted by the Jung family, since you were 12, it had been ten years now that you’ve been living with them. You took over the Jung Corp. since Jessica wanted to set up her own company. Now at the age of 22 years old, you’ve been completely in love with the eldest Jung since the first time you saw her. You were always jealous of the people she dated and threw a tantrum when you saw them and ruined her dates.

Jessica hated you for ruining her life, every single date she went on, it always ended up with the person leaving her because of you.

“Sica unnie~ Wanna go to have lunch with me?” You asked. You’ve came to disturb Jessica’s peace at her office and Jessica had yet to show anything but her irritation toward you.

“I’m busy” Jessica said without looking at you.

“Why do you keep avoiding me?” you asked.

“I’m not”

“Yes you are. You know you are”

“Look _______, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not avoiding you, I’m busy with my work can’t you see?” Jessica sighed, getting tired of your childish act.

“But you never have time for me anymore, you always out or locked yourself in your room. We never play together anymore” you whined.

“We are not kids anymore, so stop acting like a child and get your act together _______. You should go look after the company instead of being here wasting my time.” Jessica snapped at you.

“But it lunch time and you haven’t eat so I’m not really wasting your time” you argued, ignoring the fact that she just snapped at you.

The door opened as a man walked in.

“Hey Jessica, are you ready for lunch?” the guy asked.

“So this is what you mean when you say you were busy huh?” you asked.

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know you have guest” the guy said and he saw you.

“It’s ok oppa, she was about to leave” Jessica said while signaling you to leave with her eyes.

“No, I wasn’t. You just promised you’ll have lunch with me”

“Let’s go oppa, ignore her” Jessica ignored you and turned to the guy and walked out with him.

“Unnie, let me go with you. I missed you~” you whined like a baby and followed them.

“No, go back to work ________” Jessica said coldly.

“I’m not letting you with him alone” you said, grabbing Jessica’s hand.

“Oppa wait here” Jessica said and dragged you back inside her office. “Stop it, it’s not going to work this time. I’ve had enough of you ruining my life.”

“I’m not ruining your life, I just wanna spend time with you” you were hurt but you hid it under your childishness.

“Just go away, I don’t want to see you. Sometimes I wonder why mom and dad even brought you home!” Jessica snapped but quickly regretted her words.

You were surprised by her words, you’ve never thought she’d hated you that much.

“_______-ah, I’m ….” before Jessica could apologized, you cut her off.

“I’m sorry I bother you” you said and walked out of the room with your head hang low.

“_______ unnie” Krystal who happened to come to the company to see Jessica heard everything.

You ignored Krystal and ran out of the company.

Krystal looked at her Jessica with disappointment before running after you.

Jessica sighed in frustration, this wasn’t supposed to happen, she wasn’t supposed to say those mean things. She just snapped and she felt very bad about it. She was already feeling guilty for ignoring you, she didn’t know when and how but before she realized it, it was too late, she was already in love with you. She knew it was wrong because you were her sister and you’d be disgusted by her if you knew the truth that’s why she avoided you and ignored your presence but it wasn’t possible to just forget about you.

“Unnie!” Krystal yelled after you.

You quickly wiped your tears before turning back and smile at Krystal.

“Hey Krys”

Krystal could see right through your fake smile. She wiped the rest of tear off your face.

“Have lunch with me”

“I have to go back to the company”

“I wasn’t asking unnie” Krystal dragged you with her to her car and drove to a restaurant.

“Hey what about my car?” you whined and pouted.

“I’ll get someone to drive it back the company. Don’t you want to have lunch with me?” Krystal asked with her puppy eyes.

You chuckled and ruffled her hairs, “you know I can’t say no to you”

“Unnie~” Krystal whined and fixed her hair.

“How’s school?” you asked.

“Boring, I don’t even know how you could go through it for four years”

“You’re almost done, Soojung-ah. Just one more year, hang in there”

Krystal smiled, “Enough about me unnie, are you ok?”

“Of course, why wouldn’t I be?”

“I heard everything”

“Forget about it Krys, I was the one who bother her, she probably wasn’t in the mood”

“Don’t listen to her unnie, I’m glad you’re a part of our family. Sica unnie didn’t mean to say that I know it”

You hummed in respond. After lunch, Krystal drove you back to your company.

“I won’t be home for a while Krys, tell mom and dad for me”

“Where are you going?”

You shrugged.

“I’ll give you time unnie, bu

Please log in to read the full chapter