baby jung

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

You’re the baby of the Jung’s family. Jessica was 8 years older than you while Krystal was 4 years older.

Jessica and Krystal treated you like you were their baby instead of their sister. They babied you so much that people envious your relationship with them. Even though Jessica and Krystal always pick a fight with each other, they never done it with you, they always gave in to you.

You followed their footsteps and became at trainee at SM when you were 12. Now at the age of 16, you’re preparing for your debut as a solo. They were impressed with your talents and decided to debut you as a solo instead of a group and have you debut early.

You’ve been busy practicing for your debut for the past few weeks, you haven’t get a chance to see Jessica or Krystal that often since Jessica was on tour with her members in Japan while Krystal was busy preparing for her comeback with f(x).

It was late at night, Jessica and Krystal came to pick you up at the company after your practice had ended.

“Unnie~” you started to whined as soon as you saw them, wanting their attention. You were tired and pretty exhausted since you’ve been practicing nonstop for your debut.

“Yes baby Jung?” Jessica answered your whining with a smile.

“Hug?” you said and opened your arms out.

Krystal chuckled at you before both of them threw themselves at you and hugged you tightly, they lifted you up and spin you around.

You giggled.

“Ready to go?” Krystal asked.

“Yup” you grabbed your bag and left with them.

“Soojung unnie’s driving?” you asked a little scared. “Are you sure that license is real?”

“Baby Jung~~~” Krystal whined. “I won’t crashed like Sica unnie”

“Yah! Don’t drag me into this. Baby Jung had gotten used to my driving now” Jessica defended herself.

“Whatever unnie, I can still remember it like yesterday” Krystal rolled her eyes at Jessica.

You gave Krystal’s back her license. Krystal ruffled your hair.

You got into the car in the back seat with Jessica.

“Unnie, you’re not even going to sit in the front with me?” Krystal whined.

“What? I want to sit with my baby Jung” Jessica said innocently.

“What do you mean ‘your’ baby Jung? She’s mine too”

“She’s mine!”

“No mine!”

“Mine!”

“Mine!”

“Mine mine mine mine mine!”

“Mine mine mine mine mine!”

“Unnies~~ You both can have me, don’t worry I won’t run away” you flashed them a smile.

Krystal huffed and puffed before getting into the driver seat.

“If I didn’t lose that stupid ga

Please log in to read the full chapter