was that so hard? con't

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

You weren’t sure if you were dreaming or if any of this was real, Jessica had kissed you and said that she like you too. You were daydreaming in your class and didn’t notice that it was already lunch time and most people have already left the class.

You snapped out of thought and got startled by a brown pair of beautiful orbs staring at you. You blushed and looked away.

Jessica held your chin and turned your face to face her.

“Don’t ever look away from me” Jessica said and place a soft kiss on your lips. “Come on, let’s go and have lunch” Jessica held your hands and intertwine your fingers together and dragged you to a room for only popular kids.

You tugged her hand when you found yourself in front of the room.

“What?” Jessica asked.

“I’m not allowed in that room”

“It’s ok, you’re my girlfriend now” Jessica dragged you in the room.

“Sica, who did you bring with you?” Taeyeon asked.

You hid behind Jessica and tugged her hand again.

“My girlfriend”

“WHAT!!!” Everyone’s attention turned to Jessica and tried to look behind her.

“Our ice princess finally got herself a girlfriend” Yuri sang.

“Who’s the unlucky girl Jessi?” Tiffany asked teasingly.

You held her hand tightly and kept moving back, dragging Jessica with you while the rest of the girl kept moving forward trying to get the a glimpse of you.

“_______-ah, stop moving” Jessica said.

You stopped but not because of her but because your back hit the door.

“_______?” you heard some of the girl mumbled your name.

“Are you sure she your girlfriend?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Of course, in fact she was the one who confess” Jessica said, smiling proudly.

“You didn’t force her did you?” Sooyoung asked, the rest of the girls raised their eyebrows at Jessica since the girl behind Jessica didn’t look like she wanted to be here at all.

“Of course not, she broke into my locker and tried to leave me a note but I caught her and made her confess” Jessica said earning a lots of ‘oooh’ and ‘awe’.

“So you did forced her” Sunny said.

“What? No, I didn’t”

“But Sica unnie, you just said you made her confess” Seohyun said with a mischievous grin on her face.

“Of course I have to made her confess, Jessica Jung doesn’t take a note as a confession”

“Sica unnie is so full of herself” Yoona said and ran to hide behind Yuri while sticking her tongue out at Jessica.

“Move aside Jessi, let us talk to ______” Tiffany pushed Jessica aside.

You were fidgeting in your spot, looking down on the ground and hold Jessica’s hand tightly.

They decided to have some fun with you, testing to see if you could protect Jessica and deserve to be with her or not.

“Look guys, she’s acting shy and innocent” Taeyeon started to tease you.

“What are you doing? Don’t you think you should greet your sunbae?” Sunny asked you coldly and the rest of the girls smirked and started to get into their acting.

You quickly bowed and greeted them. Jessica frowned when she saw what her friend was doing.

“Yah what are you guys doing?” Jessica asked but they ignored her.

“Do you think you could just use Jessi so you could become more popular?” Tiffany asked with her loud and scary voice making you shrink.

“We don’t need someone like you hanging around our group” Hyoyeon said.

“Unnies…” Seohyun was about to say something but got cut off.

“We won’t let you use Sica for her money” Sooyoung said.

Jessica stepped in front of you and glared at them but because they’ve been friends for so long they weren’t affected by it.

“That’s enough girls” Jessica caught on and tried to stop them before it went too far.

“Oh now you’re going to hide behind Sica unnie?” Yoona said.

“Unnies…” Seohyun tried again but her unnies still cut her off.

“What a weakling. How are you going to protect Sica? You don’t deserve to be with her” Yuri said.

“UNNIES I THINK SICA UNNIE IS THE ‘GUY’ IN THE RELATIONSHIP” Seohyun yelled since her unnies wasn’t letting her talk.

Everyone quiet down, shocked at what they just heard. If Jessica is the ‘guy’ in the relationship that’s mean you’re the girl and they totally just went overboard with their joke. Soon a small sobbed could be heard coming from you.

All this time you had your head down on the ground with tear forming in your eyes, you tried to hold it in but you couldn’t and as soon as the first tear drop, many more followed, you tried to keep as quiet as you could but a small whimpered escape your mouth gaining everyone’s attention.

Jessica turned around and embraced you tightly but not before sending a dirty look to her friends, this time they cowered in fear since it wasn’t just a normal glare. You buried your face into Jessica’s chest and held her shirt tightly in your hands, not want to let them see you cry.

They didn’t know what to do as guilt was starting to build up, they didn’t mean to make you cry and it was supposed to be a prank but they didn’t think that Jessica was the dominant one in the relationship since she is so girly and probably want someone to take care of her and not the other way around.

They stood there quietly waiting for you to calm down.

Once you stopped crying, Jessica pulled away and kissed your tears away.

“Don’t listen to them, they’re stupid” Jessica said.

The rest of the girls had their mouth hang opened in shocked, Jessica just called them stupid in front of them but they couldn’t say anything back since they knew they deserved it.

“umm… _______?” Taeyeon started.

You looked at them.

“We’re sorry, we didn’t mean any of it, it was supposed to be a joke but we took it too far” Tiffany continued, the rest of the girl nodded their heads.

“Forgive us?” Sunny said with her aegyo.

You nodded your head.

The bell rang and lunch time was over.

“Aish, this is all your faults, now we didn’t even have any lunch” Jessica said.

“Unnie, I have to go or I’m going to be late” you said and dragging Jessica with you.

“Why am I going with you then?” Jessica teased.

You stopped and pouted, you let go of her hand and started walking away from her.

“_______-ah wait up” Jessica ran to catch up with you and hold your hand again.

“Are you mad?” Jessica asked since you were ignoring her.

“_______-ah”

“…”

“Baby~~”

You looked at her, eyes widen at what she just called you and blushed. You turned your face away so you can’t see your red face but Jessica caught it and smirked.

“Baby, if you keep ign

Please log in to read the full chapter