was that so hard? : little devil

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

You and Jessica were walking home from school, holding hands.

“Baby, do you want to come over?” Jessica asked.

“Sure”

Jessica led you inside the house, and you greeted her mom. Jessica was ignored by her mom.

“Hello Mrs. Jung” you bowed.

“Hi _______, just call me mom. We’re going to be family anyways” Mrs. Jung said while wiggling her eyebrows at yours intertwined hands.

You blushed and tried to take your hand away from Jessica but she wouldn’t let you.

“Well aren’t you a little cutie? Right honey?” Mrs. Jung pinched your cheek and turned to Jessica.

“Hi mom” Jessica rolled her eyes when she was finally noticed by her mom.

“Hi honey, are you sulking cause I like my daughter in law better than you?” Mrs. Jung ruffled Jessica’s hair and kissed her cheek.

Jessica pouted, “Well at least she like me more than you.” She stuck her tongue out at her mother childishly.

Mrs. Jung laughed and shook her head at her daughter.

“Honey, I’m going out for a while, don’t wait up, take care of Soojung ok? She’ll wake up soon”

Jessica nodded.

“Take care ______-ah, I’ll see you girls later”

“Goodbye Mrs.. mom” you quickly called her mom when you saw her glaring at you.

“So what do you want to do baby?” Jessica asked as you sat down on the couch.

You shrugged, “movie?” You looked through a pile of dvd trying to find a good movie.

However, Jessica had a better idea, she pushed you back on the couch and straddled you.

“U-Unnie, w-what are you doing?”

Jessica smirked and kissed you. Your hands wrapped around her neck, bringing her closer to you. Jessica’s hands started roaming around your body. You pulled away when you were out of air, Jessica moved on to your neck and started kissing and it. Your eyes shot wide open and tried to push Jessica away.

Jessica smirked at you.

“Too late baby” Jessica pinned your hands on either side of you.

You couldn’t believe that you got trick, the marks from last time hasn’t fully disappear yet and now she’s making new ones. You had to spend hours just to cover it up before going to school every day because of her.

“Unnie~~ Staaaaaappppp~” you whined and stuggled.

“No can do baby, you’ll mine and people should know about it” Jessica continued to kissed your neck, she pulled away once she was satisfied but only to be met with a sulking baby.

Before Jessica could coo you, her phone went off. She opened the message.

Taeyeon: Jessica and _______ sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!

Jessica looked outside the window and saw the girls were watching the whole thing.

“These idiots” Jessica groaned and got up to close the blind.

“Don’t tell me they saw the whole thing?” you asked in panic.

“Don’t worry baby, they were just jealous” Jessica said and gave you a kiss on the cheek. She put on some movie for you and sat beside you, you rested your head on her should, Jessica put her arms around you waist.

“Finally, no interruption” Jessica said, or so she thought.

“UNNIE~~~” a little three years old Soojung with one hand hold her plushie while running toward her unnie. She pushed you away from Jessica and jumped in Jessica’s embrace.

You were left dumbfounded.

“Hi Soojungie” Jessica pinched her nose and Krystal giggled. “Soojungie, I want you to meet my girlfriend, this is _______ unnie and this is Krystal Jung Soojung”

You smiled at Krystal, “Hi Soojung”

Krystal glared at you, “only my unnie can call me Soojung, you’re no my unnie”

“Oh sorry Krystal” you quickly correct yourself, not wanting to upset the little girl further.

“Soojungie, don’t be like that, say hi to ______” Jessica tried to coo the girl.

“No” Krystal pouted and hold her sister tighter.

“Why not?” Jessica asked.

“Me no like her. Unnie is mine”

You were left dumbfound with Krystal’s possessiveness. You could only pouted and sat at the end of the couch away from them cause when you tried to sit beside Jessica, Krystal would glared at you.

“Unnie, can we go to the playground?” little Krystal asked with her puppy eyes.

“Of course we can” Jessica got up and grabbed a jacket for Krystal, then make her way to the front door with you following behind.

Jessica held Krystal’s hand while you held her other hand, however when Krystal saw you were holding Jessica’s hand, she pushed your hand away.

“Unnie carry me” Krystal held her hands out for Jessica to carry her, Jessica complied.

You ended up walking behind them, instead of following them to the playground you walked to your house instead.

Jessica grabbed your shirt.

“Where are you going?”

“Home”

“Come with us”

“Your sister doesn’t want me there” you said and pouted.

“She’s just not familiar with you yet, come on. Pwetty pwease for me?” Jessica used her aegyo.

You sighed and groaned, she knew how to use your weakness against you.

“Fine,” you went with them to the playground where Krystal would played with Jessica without you.

You just sat on the swing alone, watching them play. You smiled seeing their interaction.

Krystal ran around and went to the swing, she wanted to get on it but didn’t want to ask you for help so she tried to jump on it on her own but fail miserably.

You carried her and helped her get on the swing and went back to your seat. You saw Krystal looked at you so you turned your face the other way pretending to ignore her.

Jessica giggled at your childishness and went to your side.

You smiled when you saw her coming toward you and puckered your lips asking for a kiss.

Jessica happily peck your lips and you smile widely.

“Unnie I’m hungry” Krystal whined.

Jessica pinched her cheeks, “let’s go home and see what’s in the fridge”

Jessica held her hand out for you to take it but when you were about to take it, Krystal grabbed it instead.

“Soojung” Jessica frowned when she looked at Krystal who act like she didn’t do anything wrong.

“It’s fine” you gave Jessica a smile and walked behind them.

Krystal became worried when she didn’t see you walking beside them and started looking left and right for you.

Jessica smiled when she noticed the action, “Are you looking for _______? She’s right behind us, don’t worry”

Krystal looked back and saw you smiling at her before turned her back looking at the front like nothing happened.

 

In the bushes.

“_______ is not doing so well with the little devil” Yuri said as she looked into the binocular.

“Let me see” Tiffany pushed Yuri away and took her binocular.

“That little devil won’t even let them hold hands” Sunny said.

“Awe guess there’ll be no more Jessica and _______’s y time” Taeyeon pouted.

“What?! No more Jessica and _______ kissing?!” Yoona exclaimed.

“We have to make the little devil warm up to _______” Hyoyeon said.

“Sooyoung unnie, Yoona unnie, you’ll die if you keep eating those” Seohyun said when she saw them stuffing themselves with popcorn that magically appear.

Tiffany flicked them on their foreheads.

“Stop eating and help _______” Taeyeon said.

“Easy we’ll just kidnap Sica” Sooyoung and Yoona said unison and stuff themselves with popcorn again.

“And leave the little devil with ______ alone” Sunny smile when she realize what there were up to.

“You’re are a genius” Yuri said and gave Yoona a kiss.

“We’ll give you ice cream if the plan succeed” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh yeah” Yoona and Sooyoung high five each other.

“Ok, Fany will separate the little devil from Jessica and the rest of us will take Sica away” Taeyeon said.

“Let’s do this” Sunny said.

They all get ready.

“GO!!!”

 

You were walking quietly behind Jessica and Krystal when suddenly a group of people with black masks over their heads jumped out of the bushes.

They ran to Jessica and Krystal and separate them, one of them forcefully gave Krystal to you to hold and the rest carried Jessica over their heads and ran inside Taeyeon’s house, leaving you dumbfounded with Krystal.

Krystal started crying when Jessica left her with you.

“Shhhh it’s ok” you tried to coo her and patted her back gently.

After Krystal stopped crying, she glared at you.

“Down” she ordered and you put her down.

Suddenly your phone receive a message, from Tiffany.<

Please log in to read the full chapter