24

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Oh my god Jessi, talk to your daughter, this is like the fifth time I’m getting the called from her school this month” Tiffany exclaimed in exhaustion.

“Excuse you, my daughter is your daughter, so you talk to her” Jessica exclaimed back.

“But you’re the one who gave birth to her!”

“So what? She’s still your daughter!”

You walked inside the house and heard their arguments, you felt a pang in your heart. You’ve never thought that you were such a big pain in the that your parents had to argue to decide who is going to take responsibility of you. This was the first time you’ve felt so alone and unwanted. You slammed the door shut and ran to your room.

“_______!” Jessica and Tiffany looked at your back in horror.

You ignored your parents called and locked yourself in your room. You knew you haven’t been the best daughter in the world, you smoke, you sneak into clubs and get drunk even though you’re underage but that was just how you cope with what’s going on in your life. People were bullying you at school because your parents were gay. You love your parents to death so you didn’t tell them about to bully because you didn’t want to them to worry so you find yourself an escape by hanging out with the seniors from your school who were bad influence. They were the one who introduced you to smoking and drinking, sneaking into clubs, and all sort of bad things. You followed along simply because you wanted to belong somewhere since you didn’t have any friends and they were willing to hang out with you if you do what they do. They made you feel somewhat wanted.

“This is your fault!” Tiffany yelled at Jessica.

“How is this my fault?! You were the one who said she’s not your daughter!”

“I didn’t say that!”

“But you implied it!” Jessica yelled back.

“Why are you yelling at me?!”

“You’re the one who started yelling at me!”

“Ok I’m sorry” Tiffany backed down.

“I’m sorry too”

“What should we do?” Tiffany asked.

“I don’t know, she’s probably think we hate her now” Jessica sighed and rubbed her temple.

Jessica and Tiffany made their way to your room and knocked on your door.

“_______, baby can you please open the door?” Jessica asked.

“It’s not what its look like, honey. We can explain if you just open the door” Tiffany tried to explain.

“Please baby” Jessica pleaded.

“….”

They sighed after hearing no response from you.

Your phone went off and you picked it up. It was one of the senior asking you to meet up with them outside. You didn’t feel like going but you went anyways. You sneak out through the window since you knew your parents were waiting outside of your room.

“Did you hear that Jessi?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, _______ is sneaking out again” Jessica sighed.

“She’s not going to do something stupid right?”

“We sho

Please log in to read the full chapter