little taengoo

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Taengoo come here” you said and waited.

Soon a little five years old girl walked over to you with her dookong.

“Looks what I got for you” you brought out a pack of nail polish.

“What is it?” little Taeyeon asked.

“Its nail polish, you use it to paint your nails like this” you showed her your colorful nails.

Little Taeyeon clapped and jumped up and down excitedly, “Taengoo want it”

You smiled at how cute she is and went to prepare the place. You laid paper all over the living room just in case so you didn’t have a lot to clean up after.

“Mommy hurry up” Taeyeon whine impatiently.

You smiled every time she called you mommy. You and Jessica had been together for two years now, but you have been courting Jessica since Taeyeon was two. Jessica was hard-headed and stubborn, she didn’t want to date anyone after her boyfriend left her when he found out she was pregnant. He didn’t even bother about the baby. But after a year of your persistent and stubbornness, she gave in. And now you’re living together. However, when you first started going out with Jessica, little Taeyeon didn’t like you very much since she think that you were stealing her mother away from her. But things got better when you were looking after her when Jessica was busy with her work and couldn’t come home. Little Taeyeon had no choice but to make peace with you since she didn’t want to starve to death.

“Here you go baby” you lifted Taeyeon and placed her on the papers that you’ve placed all over the floor and lay out all the nail polish in front of her.

“What color do you want?” you asked.

“Blueeeee! Taengoo wants blue”

You chuckled and handed her the blue one.

“You want mommy to show you how to do it?” you asked and she nodded cutely.

You painted her pinky.

“Oh oh can Taengoo try it now?” Taeyeon asked.

You gave her the nail polish and let her do her own nail. Even though she made a mess, you couldn’t help but smile at how happy she is.

“I’ll go make you lunch, ok?”

Taeyeon simply nodded, too absorbed in painting her nail.

After lunch you played with Taeyeon for a bit before she wanted to color her fishy.

“Taegoo, honey, let’s go take a shower before your mom come home”

“No”

“How about some dinner?”

“No”

You sighed this was the umpteenth time you asked her to either have dinner or have a shower. It was six o’clock and the little girl hasn’t had anything since lunch, she wouldn’t budge every time you asked her to do something.

Little Taeyeon was being difficult today.

“Honey you don’t want your mom to be mad at you right? So let’s go have some dinner and you can come back and color your books” you said nicely.

“No!”

“Jung Taeyeon” you said with your serious voice now, “Let’s go have dinner now”

“No!”

You had it with her stubbornness so you picked her up and she screamed loudly and cried.

“No, mommy let me go” she screamed and struggle in your embraced.

“let me go!!”

You put her down at the dining table and put a smiley face grilled cheese that Taeyeon love in front of her.

“You can go back and color your book after you finish eating” you said nicely.

But instead of picking up the sandwich and eat it, she threw it at you.

“I don’t have to listen to you, you’re not my mom! I hate you!!” little Taeyeon screamed at you before running to her room and slam it shut.

You could have gone after her and discipline her but what she said hurt you. So you simply cleaned up the kitchen and sat down in the living room, waiting for Jessica to come home.

Not long after, you hear the front door opened and closed, Jessica walked in.

“Hey baby” Jessica put down her stuff and gave you a kiss, she stopped when she notice you weren’t kissing her back.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Nothing, I’m going out for a while. Don’t wait up” you grabbed your jacket and car keys.

Jessica would have gone after you but she couldn’t leave her daughter alone and she knew it would be best to let you have some alone time when you’re upset with something. Although she had a feeling it had to do with her daughter. Jessica made her way to her daughter’s room.

“Taeyeon”

As soon as Jessica opened the door, little Taeyeon jumped at her and hugged her.

“Mommy I missed you”

“Awe I missed you too honey. So what did you do today?”

“I painted my nails, looked” Taeyeon showed Jessica’s her nail.

“And I colored my fishy” she showed Jessica her coloring books.

“It’s very pretty. Say honey, you don’t happen to know why your mommy is upset, do you?” Jessica asked and observed her daughter.

Little Taeyeon fidgeted in her spot before hesitantly shaking her head.

Jessica raised her eyebrow but didn’t push further. She was sure that her daughter did something that made you upset.

“Mom, Taengoo’s hungry” little Taeyeon pouted and rubbed her tummy.

“Aigoo, looks like your mommy didn’t feed you dinner, come, I’ll make you something” Jessica frowned when she found out her daughter hasn’t eaten dinner.

She w

Please log in to read the full chapter