pink

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Mommy” you, a cute little three years old, held out your hands for Jessica.

“Come here baby” Jessica picked you up and peck your lips.

“What should we bake today?” Jessica asked.

“Cookies!” you said excitedly.

“But we just made cookies yesterday, we still have a lot of them” Jessica pointed to the jar of cookies.

You reached your hand into the cookies jar and grabbed one and put it in your mouth.

“Now we have less” you grinned.

“Aigoo what am I going to do with you?” Jessica chuckled and ruffled your hair. “How about we make cake instead?”

“A pink one?” you asked, tilting your head looking at Jessica adorably.

Jessica giggled, “Sure baby, a pink one. You sure are Tiffany’s baby.” Jessica shook her head.

Jessica was the one who gave birth to you which is why you’re like an exact copy of her other than the pretty eyes smile from Tiffany but it seemed like the eyes smile wasn’t the only things from Tiffany that was pass on to you since as you grow up your obsession with pink seem to increase as well.

“I’ll grab the ingredient and you mixed it together ok?”

“Ok” you said cutely.

Jessica put you on the table and grabbed all the ingredient and a large bowl. She put all the dry ingredients together and let you mixed it. As you mixed it, some of the flour got into your nose and you sneezed.

“achooo”

Jessica turned around to see what happened and she burst out laughing when she saw you covered in flour due to your sneeze.

“Mommy~” you pouted when you saw your mom laughed at you.

“Oh I’m sorry baby, hehe, I didn’t mean to laugh” Jessica tried to hold her laugh in but let out a giggle.

You crossed your little arms and sulked.

Jessica couldn’t help but took a picture of it and send it to Tiffany. She pinched your cheeks.

“Mommy is sorry, forgive mommy please?” Jessica used her puppy eyes against you.

You got up and hugged Jessica and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Ahhhh baby~ Now I’m covered with flour too” Jessica whined playfully.

You giggled.

Jessica gave you a kiss on your cheek before continuing with the cake.

“Baby what color is the frosting?” Jessica asked.

“Pink!”

“Do you like pink?”

Please log in to read the full chapter