just a dare

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were gawking staring at the most beautiful person on the campus, the Jessica Jung, who is two years older than you. It was love at first sight, the first time you came to the school and your eyes landed on her, you knew she was the one but you were afraid to approach her since she was the most popular girl on the campus. You also heard that she was a playgirl which is why you didn’t want to get your hope up.

“Yah stop staring at her,” Seohyun nudged you.

“W-what? What are you talking about? I wasn’t staring” you said with a deadpan expression and pretended to play with your phone.

Yoona and Seohyun rolled their eyes at you.

“You were so staring at her” Yoona said and took your phone away.

“Hey!! I was using that” you whined, “give it back!”

“No, not until you admit it” Yoona put your phone in the air and stood up so you couldn’t reach it since you were shorter than her.

You tried to jump up and grabbed it but failed miserably.

“Drink more milk shortie” Yoona meronged you while Seohyun just laughed at you.

You sat down and sulked.

“If you like her that much why don’t you just confess” Seohyun said but you ignored her and pouted.

“Oh come on, don’t be such a baby, I’ll give your phone back just admit it that you like her” Yoona whined when she saw you sulking.

You continued the silence treatment.

“______-ah don’t be like that” Seohyun whined too.

“Here you can have it back, just talk to us pweaseeeee” Yoona gave you your phone back.

“Stop ignoring us, ______-ah” Yoona and Seohyun started using their aegyo which made you cringed.

“pwetty pwease stop ignoring us”

You were having fun teasing them so you didn’t respond.

Seohyun nudged Yoona and whispered something into her ears, Yoona looked at you with a sly smirked. You felt something bad was about to hap

Please log in to read the full chapter