baby jung 4

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

“WHAT?!!!! SHE’S FAINTED!!!!” Jessica hang up her phone and drove faster than the speed limit just to get home. She burst through the front door and went straight to your room to find you on lying on the bed with Krystal right next to you, holding your hand tightly.

“Sica unnie” Krystal looked at Jessica with teary eyes.

“What happened?” Jessica asked, embracing Krystal and kissed her on the temple before sitting next to you and caressing your head worriedly.

“The doctor said that she overworked herself and her body wasn’t getting enough rest. She also haven’t been eating properly”

Jessica sighed and kissed your forehead, she looked at the clock and it was way past dinner time but she knew neither you nor Krystal had anything to eat yet.

“I’m going to cook us dinner” Jessica got up and leave.

After she finished making dinner, she put them on a tray and carried it up to your room.

Krystal got up to help and brought it to your bed.

Jessica gently shook you, “Baby”

You stirred a bit before opening your eyes to see Jessica and Krystal looking at you worriedly, you smiled at them.

“How are you feeling?” Jessica asked.

“Better”

“That’s good, hungry?” Krystal asked.

You nodded your head while rubbing your tummy cutely.

Jessica pinched your cheeks since you were being so cute.

“Let’s eat then” Krystal set the tray on the bed and you all had dinner in your room.

After you finished eating, you fidgeted in your spot.

Jessica held your hands and caressed it.

“You know you can talk to us about anything right?” Jessica asked while Krystal nodded her head.

“I know, it just … I’m sorry you had to worry about me,” you said.

“Oh baby jung” Krystal took your free hand and hold it, “You don’t have to be sorry about that, you know we love you right?”

You nodded.

“Beside we’re your unnies, it’s our job to worry about you” Jessica said and patted your head, “just don’t go skipping meals again”

You smiled and nodded.

“And since you fainted, you’re banned from getting out of this bed today” Krystal said.

“Wha….”

“And you’re are also banned from going to your schedule tomorrow” Jessica said.

“B-but…”

“No but” Jessica and Krystal shook their heads.

You pouted.

“Awe don’t pout baby, look at it on the bright side you’ll be spending time with us for the whole day” Jessica said and kissed your cheek.

“Really?!” you asked excitingly since you, Jessica, and Krystal have been so busy with your own schedule that you barely get to see each other.

“Yes, but only if you be a good girl and get some rest” Krystal said and tugged you in and kissed you on your forehead.

“Night unnie” you said and closed your eyes.

“Night baby Jung”

You woke up the next morning, feeling fresh and energize after a good night sleep. You ran into Krystal’s room since it was the closest but she wasn’t there so you went to Jessica’s room instead and found Krystal was trying to wake Jessica up.

“Morning Krystal unnie!!” you said excitedly.

“Morning baby” Krystal walked to you and you threw yourself at her, she chuckled and kissed your cheeks.

“Can you help me wake her up, I’ve been trying for an hour now” Krystal asked and pointed at Jessica.

You nodded happily.

“I’m going to cook us some breakfast so we’ll have time to do something later”

You tilted your head, “what are we doing?”

“Not telling you bleh” Krystal stuck her tongue out at you.

You pouted and crossed your arms.

“Then I’m not going to play with you hmpf!”

Krystal glared at you jokingly, “Say that again”

“I’m not going to play with …. Bahahahahaha unnie stopppppppp~” before you could finished y

Please log in to read the full chapter