baby jung 2

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been almost a year now since your debut.

After a long hours of practice, you were finally done. You went outside to the back of the building to get some fresh air.

It was dark and quiet. You closed your eyes enjoying the peace.

You opened your eyes when you heard some noises of people talking. You saw two guys were looking at your with a creepy smile. You suddenly felt uneasy with those smiles. You tried to get back inside the building before they could approached you but they were faster.

“OMG _______-shi, I’m your fans. It’s so good to see you. Can I have your autograph?” One of the guys said and held out a pen and paper for you. The other guy pulled out his phone and started taking photos of you, he was videotaping you now.

You smiled a little and signed it for him, hoping to get out of this situation quickly.

“I’m sorry I have to go back in now, it was nice to see you” you said, bowing a little not wanting to seem rude and walked back inside the building but before you could opened the door, a hand grab your wrist tightly and turned you around.

You yelped in pain and he squeezed it.

“I have a better idea, why don’t you join us for a ride?” he said and started dragging you away from the building. You screamed for help but there wasn’t anyone around.

The other guy just laughed at you and continued to film.

The more you struggled the tighter the grip on your wrist got. You were so scared and didn’t know what to do. You bit down on the guy hand and he immediately let go. You pushed him and ran away, he cursed after you.

You hurriedly ran back inside the building making sure that they couldn’t get in.

They looked at you like they wanted to killed you, they eventually left when they knew their chance was gone.

You sighed in relieved when you saw they walked away, you didn’t realized your body was shaking. You took some time calming yourself before going to find your manager to drive you home. You didn’t tell your manager about it because if he knew, then Jessica and Krystal would know and you didn’t want them to worry about you.

You went in your house quietly since you knew your parents were already sleeping. Jessica and Krystal were at their dorm today. You took a bath trying to relax yourself and also try to get rid of the memory of those guys who tried to kidnap you. You sighed when a purple bruise started to form on your wrist, the handprint was easily noticeable.

You walked out of the bathroom and crashed on your bed after a long tiring and scary day.

You woke up when your phone started ringing. You looked at the caller id and it was your manager, you answered it and he told you to get ready and go to SM immediately. His voice was so serious that you didn’t feel like asking question.

You looked at your phone and saw some missed calls from Jessica and Krystal, you frowned since you missed their calls, but you didn’t have time to call them back.

You hurriedly got ready and went out, your manager was already waiting for you outside.

Once you got to SM, there were a lot of cameras, media, and fans in front of the building.

“Oppa what’s going on?” you asked.

“Let’s get you inside safely first” he said and went out the car. He opened the door for you.

You could hear people were scream your name but not in a good way, they were cursing at you. You were confused and scared, you didn’t know what to do. People kept throwing hate comments at you.

You manager held you closed to him, protecting you from the fans, and led you inside the building.

He led you to one of the meeting room where Jessica, Krystal, and SM’s director were already there. Jessica and Krystal weren’t smiling at you like usual, their faces were serious.

“What’s going on?” you asked.

SM’s director play a video that had been going viral since early morning.

It was a video of you and the two guys from last night except they edited the video, and make it looked like they were the victims. The video shows that they were asking for your autograph but you bit his hand and pushed him away. No matter how you looked at it, the video shown clearly that you were guilty, there was no way you could get away with it. Even if you tell people what really happened, no one was going to believe you, and you probably wouldn’t believe yourself after you’ve seen the video. It was very well edited that you had no chance to denial what happened.

Your face were pale, you didn’t know that they were going to do this to you. You looked at Jessica and Krystal, you could see a disappointment look in their eyes and that hurt you more those people outside saying mean things to you.

“Many eyes are on you right now and many more articles will come out so it’s better if you take a break for a while and lay low until the situation dies down” SM’s director said and left.

“U-unnie….” before you could say anything, Krystal cut you off.

“I can’t believe you’d do this” Krystal said and shook her head disappointingly.

“I know we babied you and spoiled you too much but this is just wrong” Jessica said and left the room followed by Krystal.

You were hurt by their words, you knew you made them disappointed in you, but it wasn’t your fault.

You felt your eyes sting a little but you blinked your tears away.

You went back to the car with a lot of difficulties but manage to get in the car with a few scratches.

“Here” your manager handed you a few band aid.

“Thanks, oppa” you took it and place it on your would, luckily you were wearing long sleeves so they didn’t manage to hurt you badly.

“It’s alright, it’ll go away” your manager comforted you when he saw you were looking down. “I know you didn’t do it”

You looked at him confusingly.

“I’ve seen you since Jessica joined the company, I know that you’re not like that. You’d never hurt anyone intentionally, not even a fly.”

“You seemed to be the only one” you said bitterly thinking about Jessica and Krystal.

“Your sisters will come around when they realize that you’re not that kind of person” he said, knowing what you were thinking.

You kept quiet. You took out your phone and curiosity got the best out of you, you searched the incident and many articles showed up.

Many angry and hate comments were throwing toward you, you kept on reading it and taking it in your head.

Your manager parked the car outside your house, he noticed you were looking through the articles and snatched your phone away and turned it off.

“Hey, I was using that” you whined.

“Don’t let those stupid comments get to you” he said and give back your phone.

You smiled a little and thanked him.

You got into the house and saw your parents were watching TV. You walked closer to them and they noticed your presence.

You looked at the TV and it was showing the video of the incident.

You looked at your parents with teary eyes.

“Mom Dad….”

“Shhh honey, it’s ok. You don’t have to explain anything” your mom got up and hugged you. She led you to sit on the sofa and your dad also hugged you as well.

“We know that you’d never do something like that, our daughter is not that kind of person they’re saying, so don’t listen to them honey.” Your dad said.

“Sica unnie and Krystal unnie are disappointed in me” you said and cri

Please log in to read the full chapter