...

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

I have no idea what i'm writing these days

You stepped out of the elevator of the Jung Company for a meeting. You gritted your teeth when the first thing you saw was Jessica’s new secretary openly flirting with her. You knew she’s new because you fired her old one recently since she was doing the same as the new is doing right now. Also nobody in this building would dare flirt with Jessica since they knew she was yours.

“Ms. Jung, they’re here” Jessica’s secretary, informed Jessica.

Jessica looked up from the document and smiled.

“Show them to the meeting room” Jessica said to her secretary.

You let your people walked ahead of you while you hang back, walking slowly until your pace matched Jessica’s.

You glanced at Jessica from time to time and grinned, Jessica smirked when she caught you sneakily looking at her. She leaned in and whispered in your ears.

“Stop acting cute or else”

“Or else what?” you challenged her.

“Or else I’ll cancel the meeting and make love with you instead” Jessica smiled naughtily.

“Unnie!” you yelled quietly and hit her.

Jessica looked around her before stealing a quick peck on your lips and grinned before turning back to the big boss Jung as she walked into the meeting room.

You saw her secretary looking at Jessica dreamily and Jessica smiled back at her, you couldn’t help but feel jealous.

You grabbed Jessica’s wrist and whispered, “Stop flirting Jung, you already have a girlfriend”     

Jessica smiled when you dropped all the honorific, you’d only do that when you’re angry, jealous, or in bed *grin ertly*

“And my girlfriend is hot when she’s jealous” Jessica whispered back before making her way to her seat, you could only glared at her and sat down in your seat.

Throughout the meeting, instead of focusing on the presentation, you could only focus on Jessica and her secretary who kept touching Jessica ‘accidentally’ and kept bringing her drinks and snacks to the point of feeding her.

You were boiling on the inside but had to keep it professional since you still the boss and it wouldn’t be appropriate.

When the meeting was done, everyone packed up.

“Can I please have the room with Ms. Jung?” you asked but everyone in the room knew it was more like an order. Everybody left the room except for Jessica’s secretary.

“I’m sorry, is there something you need?” you asked Jessica’s secretary.

“I’m her secretary, I should be with her wherever she is” she said possessively.

You glared at Jessica, she was about to open to get rid of her secretary but you cut her off.

“Alright then” you said.

Jessica saw you were pissed off enough so she got up from her seat wanting to console you. However, when she got close to you, you pulled her wrist

Please log in to read the full chapter