was that so hard?

Oneshot/Drabble collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

You smiled happily after you paid for the chocolate and a teddy bear. You went to your school early and broke into Jessica’s locker and put the stuffs in there.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” Jessica yelled at you, she got to school early so she could get some more sleep before class, but when she got near her locker, she saw someone was breaking into her locker.

Jessica was standing in front of you, glaring at you.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Jessica asked again, tapping her foot, impatiently waiting for an answer.

“I-I…” you stuttered, not dared to look into her eyes. You didn’t know what to say so you handed the chocolate, the teddy bear, and a note that you were planning to put it in her locker.

Jessica eyed you suspiciously, she opened the note and read it. She looked at you for a second but before she could open , you ran away.

Jessica was left dumbfounded.

“Yah! Get back here!!” Jessica yelled after you.

You ran like you never ran before in your life, you stopped and catch your breath after you were sure you were far enough from her. You didn’t realized that your feet led you to the rooftop.

“Oh no no no, stupid ______ of course she wouldn’t like you back” you talked to yourself and banged your head to the wall like a crazy person.

The door the roof opened but you were busy hurting yourself to notice it. Jessica was standing panting, trying to catch her breath. This was the first time

Please log in to read the full chapter