Chapter Nine

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I last updated. About a week I think. Hope you guys won't already forget about the story =)

It's great to see you guys like the story as some of you comment, so in return I will give my reader-nim a surprise in this chapter. Hope that you would love that.

For those who have heart disease or are pregnant or other diseases that should avoid excitement, please read this chapter at your own risk. I hold no responsibility for anything happened to you. XD

Enjoy the chapter below~ =)

 

Woohyun was gazing at Sunggyu during the barbeque. He really had no idea why he felt that and why he tried to do that just now? That’s something that shouldn’t be happening.

Sunggyu felt that someone was looking at him and turned to look at Woohyun. Woohyun diverted his gaze immediately, not wanting Sunggyu to know that he was gazing at him.

“Hey. Woohyun-ah. The beef is getting charred now.” Sungyeol complained when he saw Woohyun not paying attention to the food he was barbequing.

“Oh, sorry about that.” Woohyun quickly withdrew the beef from the fire and put the beef on the plate.

“Woohyun-ah. Can you pass me the salt? It’s next to you.” Sunggyu asked.

“O-okay.” Woohyun wasn’t looking when he tried to get the salt. “Ouch!” Woohyun shouted when his hand carelessly touched the brim of the fireplace.

“Oh my god. Are you okay?” Sunggyu heard Woohyun’s shout and saw Wooyhun’s painful expression. He rushed to Woohyun’s side and then checked if Woohyun’s hand was okay. His hand was reddened.

“Is your hand burnt? I’ll get the ointment.” Myungsoo then rushed inside to get the medicine.

Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun’s wrist and dragged him to the kitchen indoor immediately. “You need to run cold water over the area that was burnt.” He opened the tab of the water sink, and dragged Woohyun’s burnt hand carefully under the water.

“You know, when you got burnt, you should immediately run the burnt area under cold water for at least 10 minute to prevent the condition getting worsened. You should be careful next time when you’re beside fireplace you know.”

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu, who kept on nagging. He felt the heart flutter when Sunggyu was taking his hand under the water together. He glanced at Sunggyu’s face, observing the details when he was talking. It’s beautiful. He started to wonder about his feeling towards Sunggyu, the relationship between him and Sunggyu. Was it just a friendly relationship, or something deeper as mentioned by Hoya before? But friends can have such feelings too right? There are friends that are intimate too right?

“We are friends now, right?” When Sunggyu was still telling him how dangerous fire and heated things are, Woohyun suddenly blurted out the question.

Sunggyu eyed with a questioning glance. “Didn’t you ask this question before? I remember I replied you that time.”

“Yeah I know. So do you think friends could be intimate? Like having some intimate feeling towards each other, or you know, like doing something intimate together.” Woohyun was blurring the words when he said that. He usually talked loudly and with confidence, but his mind was not in the right status now.

“Well. That depends I think. There are different kinds of people in the world. Different people have different ways to show their affection to their friends.”

“So…” Then there were a few seconds of silence.

Sunggyu wondered what Woohyun was going to say. He turned to look at Woohyun when he felt something wet and soft against his lips. He closed his eyes due to this sudden touch, and his mind stopped working for some time. The touch against his lips was soft and gentle, and Sunggyu actually enjoyed it a bit. Then he slowly opened his eyes. He saw that Woohyun’s face was really close to his. Sunggyu closed his eyes again. His mind started to work again. So Woohyun’s face was close to mine. Something wet is against my lips now. So that thing should be Woohyun’s lips. So now Woohyun’s lips are against mine. This act is called ‘kissing’. So basically Woohyun is kissing me. This is the first time someone did this to me. So this is my first kiss. Sunggyu shuddered when he reached this conclusion of his logical deduction. Wait a minute. This is my first kiss, and Woohyun gave me this. SO WOOHYUN WAS STEALING MY FIRST KISS!! He abruptly opened his eyes when he realized this. Their kiss made his brain function much more slowly than before. He felt his face getting heated up. What is Woohyun doing? He felt a mixture of feelings, astonishment, embarrassment, anger, and, though he’s not aware of, a bit of excitement. He quickly pushed Woohyun away, but before he could actually touch Woohyun, Woohyun withdrew himself. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, who looked as stunned as he was. They remained silent for a certain period of time, the exact length Sunggyu was not aware of. They could only hear the sound of the running water. After having his mind blank for god-who-knows-how-long, Sunggyu returned to his mind.

“YAHHH!!! NAM WOOHYUN!!!” Sunggyu gave out the loudest and longest yell that he ever had to Woohyun, though Woohyun found it like a loud squeak from a hamster, but that was not the point. As long as Sunggyu had screamed the air out of his lung, he randomly picked something he could see in his way, a plastic basin beside the water sink. Woohyun noticed his movement. He quickly dodged off and ran away from Sunggyu back to the outdoor, when Sunggyu was trying to hit him with the basin. He was kind of glad that Sunggyu didn’t spot the knife beside the basin.

“YAH! Stop right there!!” Sunggyu kept yelling at Woohyun, and ran after him with the basin. He needed to hit Woohyun hard at least twice, or maybe more, to release his anger towards the sudden intimidating act that Woohyun did to him just now, but he was never that athletic as Woohyun so he couldn’t at all catch him.

“Myungsoo-ah! Save me!” Woohyun spotted Myungsoo, who was holding the ointment that he just got from indoor, and hid behind his back.

“What’s happening? Isn’t your hand hurt? Shouldn’t you –“ Myungsoo was curious about why Woohyun was hiding, when he saw Sunggyu running towards them, panting heavily.

“Hey! You…stopped…right…there! Stop…hiding!” Sunggyu was so tired when he arrived at there that he barely had the force to speak to Woohyun, not to mention the force to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter