Chapter Eighteen

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay guys, my reader-nim, it's been a long time since i last updated right...reallly really really long time, and i guess most of u may have already forgotten the story. there's been so much schoolwork before so i didn't even have time to write T^T but now i'm back XD i promise i'll give u guys at least an update per week until my next exam comes (which would be after a few months) =) so enjoy 

 

Woohyun took some time to find the location of the café Hyemi just gave him. “Well, I guess it’s here.” He mumbled to himself. He took a look into the shop and smiled when he saw a familiar figure working at the counter.

Got ya, Sunggyu. Woohyun thought to himself, and he sighed slightly. No wonder Sunggyu looked so tired every day when he came back home. The work must be tiring.

It took Woohyun so much effort to get the information from Hyemi. He used all the aegyo he could do to Hyemi, when she was resting on the sofa, or watching TV, or having her lunch. Eventually, Hyemi surrendered and revealed where her oppa was. Woohyun immediately got out of the house to the café, after he had finished washing the dishes.

I think Sunggyu would be surprise to see me here. Woohyun grinned as he imagined how the stunned face of Sunggyu would be when he saw Woohyun entering the café and giving the orders. Smiling, Woohyun pushed the glass door and got into the door.

Woohyun took a deep breath. He saw Sunggyu at the counter, serving a customer. Preparing the greatest smile he could do, he began to walk towards the counter, until his path was interrupted by someone else.

“Oh my god. It’s been a long time since I saw you. When have you been all this time?” Woohyun spotted a girl talking to him and throwing soft fists against his chest. She looks familiar. I think I’ve seen her somewhere. Woohyun tried to remember where he had seen her before. The girl was talking so loudly that even Sunggyu could hear her. Curious, Sunggyu peaked with his head and looked at that direction.

Woohyun?! Why is he here? I thought I didn’t tell him about my workplace. Sunggyu was surprised to see Woohyun here in the café. Then he saw him talking to a girl. He suddenly felt a strange feeling inside him, and the feeling was not pleasant at all. Since there were currently no customers taking orders, he decided to try to listen further about what was happening there.

“So you’re…um…” Woohyun failed to recall her name. He tried to be as friendly as possible because he wanted to finish off the talk with this girl as soon as possible and greet Sunggyu.

“Sojin. Remember? We had so much fun at the club that time. You know, enjoying ourselves on the dance floor, dancing freely with the music, and –“ Sojin stopped for a while, trying to be shy in front of Woohyun, and continued her sentence with more emphasis and louder tone. “– rubbing our bodies against each other.” Woohyun was recalling about his experience in night clubs. It was always dark there so he had no idea what he did there. Plus it was so noisy and crowded that and Woohyun reasoned that maybe he accidentally brushed against each other with the people there.

Sunggyu’s eyes opened widely when he heard the words, especially the last sentence. What are they do? He couldn’t believe his ears. He began to suspect about the relationship between Woohyun and that girl. He felt his fists grabbing tightly and his gaze throwing daggers to the couple. Unknowingly, tears were filling in Sunggyu’s eyes, ready to fall in any second. He couldn’t hold the rage as he heard the next sentence that the girl said to Woohyun.

“You know, we kissed furiously until our lips went swollen.” Sojin continued with a seductive tone. “Your tongue entered into my cavern with our saliva exchanged. God knows how long we kissed.”

“Wait, did we –“ Woohyun interrupted her. Though he wasn’t quite sure about whether he had done the actions that the girl described previously, he was definitely sure that he didn’t give his kiss at the club. His first kiss was dedicated to Sunggyu, not with some randomly people at the club, definitely not. But Sojin stopped him from denying with her finger on his lips.

“Shh…You don’t need to be shy. It’s a memorable kiss that we both shared. We should hang out more. I know you miss me.”

That’s it. That’s enough. Have fun with your girlfriend. Sunggyu couldn’t control himself anymore. He let droplets of tears falling to his cheeks. He felt his heart being stabbed by the words that the girl just mentioned. He was breathing heard right now and he needed fresh air. He moved his feet and walked towards the entrance of the door.

“Hey Sunggyu. Mrs. Kim said that we could have lunch now. Oh you knew about that already. Wait for me. Why are you walking so fast?” Yongguk chased after Sunggyu, who was stomping out of the café.

When Sunggyu walked out of the café, Woohyun spotted him and waved at him excitedly, ignoring Sojin, who was in front of him. Sojin huffed and eyed at Sunggyu with a victorious smile. Bye, . Woohyun is mine. She purposely grabbed tightly on Woohyun’s arm, but Woohyun didn’t bother to push her away as he was concentrating on Sunggyu.

Sunggyu turned his head towards the couple and saw Sojin grabbing Woohyun’s arm so intimately. He glared at Sojin and then Woohyun, before turning his head away and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter