Chapter Fourteen

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone~It's Valentine's day XDXDXD...Sadly I've been spending this day with no one T^T...But yeah, for u my reader-nim, u would have my updated chapters as accompany for the day XD 

So since it's a special day, of course there would be more woogyu moments in the chapter... u would see that woogyu are getting closer step by step now haha, though it's not a great process to their relationship lol 

Love all your comments and subscriptions and upvotes and your support and love to the story XD i know i'm not updating regularly but still u guys didn't abandon me (so touched~).

By the way, there's something called "statistics" that i can see for the story as the author. i noticed that for most of the chapters, the number of people reading that chapter is larger that the number of people subscribing the story. So does that mean some of u guys read the story more than once? XD 

Okay, the intro is too long...just ignore it if you're only interested in the story but not me XD 

 

Woohyun woke up in the next morning, but he could barely open his eyes and he felt his muscles throughout the body slightly aching. Perhaps I didn’t get enough sleep yesterday. He was surprised that he could wake up without his clock alarm went off. He didn’t sleep much the night before because he had been practicing to cook kimchi fried rice for the whole night after consulting from one of his maids, who seemed to be really surprised when her master, who never cooked, got down to the kitchen and wanted to cook. Plates of kimchi fried rice with different qualities were shattered around the kitchen when he left the kitchen at nearly 3 o’clock, with a plate of edible fried rice and a satisfying smile on his face. He was confident to cook a dish of satisfactory kimchi fried rice for lunch today that even Hyemi would love it, at least he hoped he could achieve today.

Woohyun glanced at the clock beside his bed, and his eyes went wide on the numbers displayed. WHAT?! It’s already 12?! Why isn’t this alarm clock ringing? He stared at the clock for some time, then hit his head lightly. Oh . I forgot to turn on the alarm last night. But there’s no time to blame himself. He jumped out of the bed and to the bathroom for a quick wash. Then he rushed out of his house, hoping that Sunggyu and his sister wouldn’t be having lunch so soon.

Woohyun ran all the way to Sunggyu’s house, and breathed heavily when he reached Sunggyu’s doorway. His legs felt wobble, and he thought it was because he still hadn’t eaten anything since waking up. He nervously pressed the doorbell, hoping that Sunggyu wouldn’t open the door with a black face and shove him off, though he expected it as the worst scenario.

After pressing the doorbell for several more times, the door was finally opened, and Woohyun put on his warmest smile. The door was opened but he couldn’t see anyone, which was kind of scary.

“What are you doing here again? Right, poisoning me with your food? Sunggyu’s not here today and I can cook my own lunch, so you can go now.” Woohyun heard a girl’s voice, and bent down his head. There he saw Hyemi with an annoying face.

Hyemi was about to close the door, when Woohyun stopped her. “No. I would still cook lunch for you, little girl. I promise this time the dish would be edible?” Hyemi let him get into the house, or rather she didn’t want to talk to him, and Woohyun followed her into the house, though he was a bit disappointed to hear that Sunggyu wasn’t here today. He wondered where Sunggyu went and when he would come back.

 

---

 

What Woohyun didn’t know was that Sunggyu was out of the house early in the morning, as Sunggyu luckily found a part-time job the day before, which started today. Sunggyu can’t help to feel anxious when he was getting to the café. It was his first day of the job and he really wanted to give a good impression to his boss Mrs. Kim. He stopped at the door of the café and breathed deeply for a few times. It’s gonna be okay. He assured himself, and then stepped into the shop.

“Oh hi Sunggyu, you’re early.” Mrs. Kim greeted him with a usual warm smile. Sunggyu bowed at her, but she waved her hands. “You’re a well-mannered kid, but you don’t have to be that formal in front of me. Though you need to maintain good manners in front of customers.” She gave out a laugh and then signaled Sunggyu to follow her.

Mrs. Kim took out a brown-colored apron for Sunggyu. “Try it on. Perhaps today you could help me to prepare the drinks, or maybe clean up the tables. If I get too busy you may need to help at the counter.” Sunggyu was a bit uneasy at the thought of working at the counter, as working there means talking to loads of strangers. Sunggyu was afraid that he would panic and couldn’t serve the customers well. Mrs. Kim seemed to sense him hesitation and patted his shoulder.

“Young man, you need to train up your confidence in front of people. That’s a necessary social skill in the society. But for the first day, I would spare you from working at the counter, but you would have to do this later, okay? So, now I need to teach you about the techniques of making different drinks. We still have half an hour before the café opens.” Sunggyu felt a bit relieved at Mrs. Kim’s words. He was glad to have her as his boss for his first job.

It turned out that Sunggyu was a quick learner in making the drinks and Mrs. Kim was impressed by this. They managed to finish the debriefing on the drinks preparation before the shop opened, which was out of Mrs. Kim’s expectation, in a good way.

“So I’ll now open the café. Him-nae for your first day here.” Mrs Kim patted Sunggyu’s shoulder and Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter