Chapter Eleven

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, it has been a long time since I last updated the story, right? Have u guys been bored? It's been a busy week for me, so forgive me XD

So some of you guessed that there would be the presence of antagonists, and you guess it right lol You'll know about them in this chapter. Excited huh? And ya, Sunggyu would suffer because of them. But not in this chapter XD. It'll be built gradually, so patient guys ^3^. But don't strangle me because of the suffering Sunggyu'll go through (though I haven't told u guys yet lol).

This time the chapter is a bit shorter than usual, but anyway, enjoy the story haha.

 

The bell rang, marking the end of the lessons for today. The whole class cheered as it was the last day of school before summer holiday. Everyone was looking forward to the summer holiday and chatting about what they were planning to do over the vacation. Sunggyu packed his stuff rapidly so that he could get away from Woohyun as soon as possible. To his amazement, Woohyun rushed out of the classroom before Sunggyu did, not even saying goodbye to the latter.

Was I teasing him too much today because of his marks? He must have worked so hard to get such high marks. Sunggyu thought that Woohyun was upset and blamed himself for this. Should I just abandon the whole bet as he’s tried so hard for the exam? It’s just one mark. Probably I should let it go.

Sunggyu walked out of the classroom and headed towards his locker. He needed to get some books home for study during the vacation. He wasn’t going to waste his summer without studying.

When he arrived at his locker, he already saw his friends standing there, waiting for him. He didn’t have time to react when Sungyeol jumped onto him, screaming with rejoice.

“Sunggyu-ah. I passed the exam! I did it! I was a mark higher than the passing mark.” Sungyeol was so happy about his pass that he failed to see that Sunggyu was nearly falling down because of his weight.

Sunggyu pushed Sungyeol off him and he leaned on the locker because of all the strength he used up to push Sungyeol away. Sungyeol kept ranting about how grateful he was to pass the exam and how he would thank his teacher for giving him such a high mark. He didn’t forget to show his gratitude on Sunggyu because of the last minute help from Sunggyu by trying to cling on Sunggyu again, which Sunggyu immediately refused.

Sunggyu kept listening to Sungyeol’s ranting. He thought of something when he heard about Sungyeol’s one mark above the passing mark. So one mark can save a person from failing the exam, but it can also make a person very upset. He sighed and felt a little guilty for having the bet with Woohyun. He should reward Woohyun for getting such high mark instead of punishing him. He guessed he needed to talk to Woohyun, though this didn’t mean that he wasn’t mad at Woohyun due to that incident.

“So where’s Woohyun? I thought you two made up well during the lesson. God, I purposedly give out my precious seat to Woohyun. How’re you two getting now?” Dongwoo changed the topic of discussion.

“Um…I have no idea. I’m still mad at him though.” Sunggyu answered. He was still thinking about if he should forgive Woohyun.

“What did he do to make you mad at him? You’re usually not mad for such a long time. He must have done something really bad.” Dongwoo was surprised when he heard that Sunggyu was mad at Woohyun. Sunggyu seldom got mad. Dongwoo did see Sunggyu get angry before, but the anger always lasted for at most few minutes before Sunggyu forgive the person with a justification.

“What?! That Woohyun got you mad. Let me punish him for you. I would punch him in the stomach for you.” Sungyeol was making a fist, showing how he was going to punch Woohyun when he met him. Sunggyu chuckled at the reaction his friend got. He was happy that he had these two good friends.

“What did he do exactly? Did he bully you?” Dongwoo was showing concern. He couldn’t believe that Woohyun would bully Sunggyu, given that Woohyun seemed to be a nice person.

“Not exactly.” Sunggyu replied, hesitating to tell his friends about what happened.

“Nor exactly…So he DID bully you, right? I’ll go and catch him. Where is he?” Sungyeol was really trying to go to hit Woohyun, when Sunggyu pulled him back. He didn’t want his friends to make a scene at school, as he didn’t want to get attention from other students. Besides, he felt a bit sorry for Woohyun because of the exam result, so he didn’t want to upset Woohyun more.

“Well…He didn’t bully me. He just…”

“He just what?” Dongwoo and Sungyeol were pushing Sunggyu to tell them what happened. Sometimes they were a bit overprotective over their friend Sunggyu, and this sometimes results in a chaos due to their over-reactive nature. But Sunggyu didn’t blame them, because their acts are out of protecting Sunggyu and Sunggyu was grateful for that.

“He just…” Sunggyu felt himself blushing when he whispered out the reason. “Touch my lips.”

“He what?” Obiously their friends didn’t hear him, or perhaps not hearing him clearly.

Sunggyu leaned forward and told them the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter