Chapter Five

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Christmas Eve now. Well, I wonder if Santa would send me presents this year haha? 

So I'm releasing a new chapter today, as a Christmas present for all of you guys. Hopefully it's a good present. 

Well enoy this chapter guys. And Merry Christmas! XD 

 

It’s an ordinary morning and Sunggyu’ s alarm clock rang at the usual time. Usually, Sunggyu could wake up easily. But today, Sunggyu felt his eyes unwillingly to open even when the clock ran off for 5 minutes. When his conscientiousness caught him, he finally struggled to open his eyes and got up from his bed, and dragged himself to the bathroom to wash himself. I need to get to school…I need to take care of Hyemi…Sunggyu mumbled to himself.

This was all Woohyun’s fault. If he didn’t call him that late last night, he would have got enough sleep and he wouldn’t have been like this.  Sunggyu was blaming Woohyun under his breath, when he saw his sleepy face in the mirror.

He woke Hyemi up and cooked breakfast as usual. When he sat down for breakfast, he nearly fell asleep.

“Um…Oppa. There’re quite a lot of egg shells in the scrambled egg.” Hyemi pointed at the egg shells she picked from the scrambled egg. Sunggyu was eating the egg that time. He suddenly felt that he bite something hard. Ouch my mouth. He felt the inner of his mouth stung by that hard thing, and he quickly spit it out. This pain temporarily woke Sunggyu up. Perhaps I accidentally added egg shells when he was frying the egg. Oh that sleepiness. Sunggyu recalled.

“Well. Perhaps let’s not eat this scrambled egg. I’ll make another one now.” Sunggyu was about to get up to remake the scrambled egg when Hyemi stopped him.

“No, oppa. We don’t have time now. I’ll surely be late if you now cook the egg. I’m not going to be starved because I haven’t eaten eggs in my breakfast.”

Sunggyu sighed. “Okay. I’ll be more careful next time.”

 

---

 

Sunggyu’s sleepiness didn’t fade away when he got to school. He was like dragging himself towards his locker and getting his head down when he walked. Suddenly he bumped into someone and then he woke up immediately.

“Oh I’m terribly sorry that.” Sunggyu quickly apologized and he bowed nearly ninety degrees to the person he bumped into.

“It’s okay. Did you not get enough sleep yesterday?” That person asked in a friendly tone.

Sunggyu got up and was stunned when he saw the person’s face. It was him, the one who caused his sleepiness today. Sunggyu’s face darkened and he walked away without any word with him, before he was surprised by a hand that grabbed him back.

“Not so fast.” Woohyun grinned when he grabbed Sunggyu back. “You cut my line abruptly yesterday without even saying goodbye. I was hurt because of it.” Woohyun put on a puppy dog look face to Sunggyu. “You know? I couldn’t sleep yesterday because of that. You see the apparent dark circles under my sparkling eyes on my handsome face? That’s all because of you. How are you going to compensate for this.” Woohyun pointed to his eye, under which there’s only a fade shade of darkness below his eyes, not as serious as what Woohyun depicted.

Sunggyu mumbled. “I’m sorry about that. Okay? Now, would you please excuse me? I need to get books from my lockers for lesson.”

“Whoa whoa. That’s not enough. You need to think of a way to compensate me.” Woohyun continued to get hold of Sunggyu’s hand, without letting Sunggyu go. The school was gradually filled with students. Since Woohyun is always the center of attention, people were starting to notice that Woohyun was talking to some kind of nerd.

“Oh it’s Woohyun there.” “What happened there?” “Who’s that? He’s like a nerd.” “He’s indeed a nerd. I saw him in class.” “Why is Woohyun talking to a nerd?” People were starting to stare at Sunggyu and talk about him. Sunggyu was embarrassed. He was not used to this kind of attention from people. He wanted to leave.

“Okay okay. We’ll just talk about your compensation later. Okay? Just let me go now. “ Sunggyu muttered the words under his breath. He struggled to get rid of Woohyun but failed. Woohyun was too strong for him.

Woohyun didn’t let go of him. Instead, he stood closer to Sunggyu, and mumbled to Sunggyu near his ear. “Perhaps I’ll give you my suggestion of the compensation. Lunch. With me. Today. Deal?”

“Okay okay fine. Can you just let me go now?” Sunggyu agreed quickly, wishing to leave the spot as soon as possible. Woohyun grinned with satisfaction and let go of his hand.

Without the grab from Woohyun, Sunggyu quickly ran away from the spot. Woohyun watched him run away, and smiled. Interesting.

 

---

 

Sunggyu ran all the way to his locker, where he was greeted by his friends Dongwoo and Sungyeol. He stopped and panted heavily. Then he felt his legs become feeble. He was not athletic at all.

“Wow. Why did you run? There’s still time before lesson begins. Speaking of that, you usually arrive much earlier. Did you forget to wake up?” Sungyeol , Dongwoo laughed as usual. Sunggyu shook his hand, meaning a ‘no’. He was still not recovered from the fatigue.

“Oh by the way, I’m not going to have lunch with you guys today. I’ve promised to have it with a friend I met at the dance class. He happens to be a student of this school too.” Dongwoo said it apologetically.

Lunch. Sunggyu shivered when he heard this word. He promised Woohyun that he would have lunch with him just now. He promised that. Why would he promise that? He barely knew Woohyun. He was just tutoring him every day after school. They are not in that kind of relationship to have lunch. What teacher would have lunch with a student, and vice versa? I should have more careful in making promises. Sunggyu blamed himself.

“Oh Dongwoo, you’re leaving us. Don’t leave us!” Sungyeol was exaggerating again. “Never mind. I’ll have lunch with Gyugyu. We’ll be together, right? Gyugyu?”

Sunggyu went back to his mind. “Um… I sort of promised a person to have lunch with him. Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter