Chapter Twenty Four

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Err…I’m starving… Sunggyu was sitting in the library, hearing his stomach grumbling and disturbing him from reading books. He was so regretful to have carelessly left the wallet on his table. Sunggyu discovered his wallet was not with him when he was on the way to the cafeteria. He thought of borrowing some money from his friends but his friends, who usually would be bothering him, didn’t even take a look at their phone to notice that their precious friend was finding them URGENTLY. Frustrated, he went to the library instead, not wanting to search for his friends for the whole lunch break, cuz God knows where they could be. He didn’t want to head back to the classroom cuz it was troublesome, and now he was regretting it. He didn’t want to get into the crowded cafeteria either, though he knew he might meet them or Hoya and Myungsoo, cuz he knew Woohyun might be with them. As well as that Sojin. Sunggyu sulked when he thought about them again. Okay I need to stop thinking about that. STOP THINKING. Sunggyu lightly patted his face and got on the first question on the exercise book. He needed to be more hardworking now cuz his Mathematics competition was getting really close now, only in about one week time.

 

---

 

Being dragged by Sojin and her crew, Woohyun finally got loose of the girl and got some breath after sitting at his usual table at the cafeteria, which was reserved for popular guys like him. Where’re Myungsoo and Hoya? While he wondered where the two guys were, he heard yelling sounds heading towards him.

“Why are you eating so many things? And why are you making ME to get your food?” Myungsoo grumbled as he was heading towards the table, both hands taking a tray filling with loads of food, and Sungyeol was following him behind, jumping estatically as usual and poking Myungsoo’s face from time to time.

Myungsoo dropped the tray on the table and wiped the sweat on his forehead while Sungyeol ruffled his head as a compliment, or rather messing up his hairstyle, making Myungsoo shriek and swing off Sungyeol’s hand immediately. After all, he was the face of the school, so as he thought. Woohyun was surprised at how active Myungsoo became when compared to a year ago. He had never seen Myungsoo acting this way before, but he definitely liked his change.

Woohyun moved his eyesight away and looked for his other friend, but Hoya didn’t seem to be in the cafeteria. Maybe he’s having lunch with Dongwoo somewhere, um… together with Sunggyu too. Woohyun shrugged at the thought then greeted Sojin who was sitting beside him and opening her lunch boxes for him to devour. Without having other thoughts, Woohyun began his scrumptious lunch from Sojin, well, with intermittent rackets caused by Sungyeol when he tried to steal some from the lunch boxes, Sojin tried to stop him, and Sungyeol signaled Myungsoo for help but Myungsoo not responding to it, causing Sungyeol to divert attention towards Myungsoo again.

 

Woohyun was so full with all the food Sojin brought. Even though Woohyun and Sojin with her friends, and eventually Sungyeol and Myungsoo too, joined in to clear the lunch boxes, there was still food left. When they were about to pack the boxes up, Dongwoo and Hoya jumped out of nowhere.

“Wow, are they for me?” Hoya snatched the box Woohyun was holding to give it to Dongwoo, who immediately grabbed a sandwich from the box and put it in his mouth.

“Food!” Dongwoo was like dancing delightedly when he was chewing the sandwich in his mouth, though he was already sweating like raining, so as Hoya too.

“Thanks for the food Woohyun. You’re our savior.” Hoya grabbed another sandwich just few seconds after the first one. “We’re starving. You know, we’ve been practicing and practicing. And why does neither the aircon nor the fan working in the dancing room? It’s like suffocating when dancing in the room!” Hoya kept babbling when he took the third piece of sandwich into the mouth, not before giving one to Dongwoo who was pointing at the box just now.

“Where’s our Gyugyu?” Dongwoo blurted out the question towards Woohyun, who was figuring out the answer too. So Sunggyu was not with Sungyeol so he should be with Dongwoo. Woohyun began to contemplate. But why did Dongwoo ask this question? Does that mean that… oh .

Woohyun pressed the remaining lunch boxes on his hand to Hoya, but leavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter