Chapter Three

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi it's me again, presenting you guys with another chapter. Enjoy your reading.

 

The whole day of lessons passed quickly. For any ordinary day, Sunggyu would just go to the library to do his homework, and then go home to take care of his sister, or perhaps squeeze some free time out to hang out with his friends if there’s no urgent to do. But these ordinary days would end today. Extra tutorials. Why me? Sunggyu grunted quietly when he walked out the classroom after the last lesson. He had been thinking about this business for the whole day. Should he just pretend to be sick today and not going for the tutorial? Sunggyu thought of many reasons to avoid going to the tutorial. Yet he decided to go. A promise is a promise. He didn’t want to break the promise with the teacher. He’s just too kind.

“Hey where are you going now? Dongwoo and I are going to the ice-cream shop now. There’s a new flavor available there today. You’re not going to miss that, right?” Sungyeol hung his hands over Sunggyu’s shoulder. Sunggyu sulked. He wanted to go. He loves ice-cream. He really wanted to go. But his conscientiousness held him back.

“I can’t go. Remember I have to tutor a student today? I mentioned yesterday. My after-school time is ruined.” Sunggyu frowned. He was so regretful to have said yes about this whole tutoring stuff.

“Oh poor gyugyu. Look at you. You will lose a few pounds because of this. Dongwoo what are we going to do? We need to save him!” Sungyeol patted Sunggyu’s stomach and said it dramatically. Sunggyu reluctantly waved him off.

“I need to go now. I can’t be late for that.” Sunggyu waved goodbye to his friends unwillingly and headed to the classroom booked for the extra tutorial.

“He’s so gonna bullied by the student.” Dongwoo commented. Sungyeol nodded. Their friend Sunggyu was never a fighter. If he got irritated, he would just hold his anger back without expressing out by action. Most probably, he would just stare back at the person who irritated him with daggers, well harmless daggers.

 

---

 

“Woohyun you’re going to that extra class now?” Hoya saw Woohyun dragging his body out of the classroom, unwilling to move as he needed to attend some stupid class.

“Yeah yeah.” Woohyun whined. He didn’t want to go there at all. He wanted to escape from this school, to breathe the fresh air outside.

“Remember the plan we talked about yesterday. It will definitely work. You will be free after a short period of time for sure.” Hoya said it confidently. Myungsoo agreed by nodding. “See even our Myungsoo says it can work. You know how cautious Myungsoo is.”

Ok just execute the plan and everything would be put back in place. Woohyun thought in his mind. I will win this game and gain back my freedom.

“Fighting!” Woohyun tightened his fist and said to his friends. My freedom. I’ll go back to you soon. He then rushed to the classroom for the tutorial.

 

---

 

Sunggyu looked at his watch. Okay. He’s late for almost half an hour. He glanced at the door impatiently. Is he going to skip this tutorial? If he’s not coming in five minutes, then great I’ll have the excuse of leaving then. Sunggyu smiled at the idea of skipping the tutorial. It’s not his fault that Woohyun is skipping it.

Sunggyu watched the time passing quickly on his watch, smiling to see his 5-minute wait was nearly over. But his smile turned into a frown when he saw Woohyun rushing to the door.

“Hey there. I’m not late, am I?” Woohyun gave Sunggyu a grin.

No, you’re late for over half an hour! I could nearly go away with this! Sunggyu was shouting furiously in his mind, but he just glared at Woohyun without muttering a word.

“So what are we going to do in this tutorial? Huh. You’re the teacher now right?” Woohyun sat down comfortably, with his back leaning on the back of the chair, hands behind his head.

Sunggyu took a sit beside Woohyun reluctantly. He then turned over Woohyun’s maths textbook and put it on the table in front of Woohyun. “Perhaps let’s start with quadratic equations. It’s the first topic that was taught this year.” Sunggyu whispered out the word. For Sunggyu this is a very loud volume that he can speak with a stranger. But for Woohyun, this is barely audible.

“Start with what? Man, I can barely hear you.”

“I said quadratic equations.” Sunggyu repeated again with that whisper. This time, he just said it closer to Woohyun’s ear. And Woohyun finally heard it.

“Ok. Quadratic equations. You really need to speak up.”

Sunggyu nodded, muttering ‘I’ll try’ in a volume Woohyun barely notice.

Sunggyu began by explaining every detail about this topic to Woohyun, and highlighting the formulae and content on the book that are useful for exam. Woohyun actually took no interest about this. He already knew all of these stuff. He watched Sunggyu explaining the contents. Then he observed the clothing Sunggyu was wearing. That’s nerdy. Sunggyu is wearing a pair of glasses, and a white long-sleeved shirt with dark blue collar. His sight then proceeded to Sunggyu’s face. He’s actually quite cute, if he’s not a nerd and if he didn’t dress like that. Woohyun thought in his head. If only he gels up his hair, puts on some trendy clothes, removes his nerdy glasses… Woohyun smiled at the thought.

Sunggyu stopped after finishing explaining the parts of this topic. He glanced at Woohyun, seeing Woohyun staring at him. What’s he looking at? Sunggyu suddenly felt uncomfortable. He was not used to being stared at for a long time. So he cleared his throat lightly. “So let’s do some exercises on the book now to see if you understand, okay?”

Woohyun woke up from his day dreaming. What am I thinking? He’s just a nerd. He shook his head to wake himself up. “What did you say?”

“I said let’s try out some questions on the book.” Sunggyu repeated. He didn’t if Woohyun couldn’t hear it because he was speaking too softly, or Woohyun was daydreaming. But he didn’t care though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter