Chapter Twenty One

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh why are you here again? I thought you would stop coming after the bet ended. And why are you standing like this?”

Woohyun leaned on the wall with his hands in the pocket beside the door after pressing the doorbell of Sunggyu’s house. His head turned around and he gave out an attractive smile, or that’s what he thought it is, when he noticed the door being opened. But he noticed no one until he slightly looked down and saw a little girl crossing her arms, frowning at the sight of Woohyun.

“I was expecting to be your brother to open the door.” Woohyun mumbled, yet Hyemi heard that and replied, “Oppa is busy in his room. He’s been packing something for going out today with a friend since early in the morning. It seemed that he was troubled by what clothes he should wear today as I saw him throwing all the clothes out from the closet.”

“Oh. So take a seat in the living room. I’m not going to serve you with drinks. You can take it yourself in the kitchen. I’m going back to my room.” Hyemi signaled Woohyun to go to the living room and walked back to her room. “Oh by the way, if you’re bored, have a chat with the guy in the living room and don’t bother me. He’s been there for a while and I bet he’s been bored. For your information, he’s the friend I said before who will go out with Sunggyu today. I wonder why you’re here today.” Hyemi turned her head and told Woohyun before entering her room.

Friend? Who? There’s no way Hyemi don’t know Dongwoo or Sungyeol. Maybe Myungsoo? But Hyemi would be frantically sticking to him. Maybe Hoya then, since Hyemi hasn’t seen him before. Woohyun thought for a while before concluding that the ‘friend’ in the living room should be Hoya. I wonder why Hoya knows where Sunggyu lives. Nevertheless, Woohyun hopped to the living room to see his friend.

“Hoya!” Woohyun shouted Hoya’s name before stepping into the living room. But he was stunned in the sight of the stranger in the front of him on the sofa. He was not Hoya. The stranger turned to him with a blank expression and turned back to his phone, indifferent to Woohyun’s presence.

Arrogant. Woohyun thought when he saw the reaction of the stranger. He thought for a while and gritted his teeth when he remembered who that guy is. He glared at him and took a seat on the other side of the sofa. Why is he here? How come he knows where Sunggyu lives. That brat.

That brat Woohyun was scolding in his mind suddenly turned bright with a friendly smile towards another direction and stood up. Woohyun followed his sight and saw Sunggyu stumbling from the room towards them, carrying bags of stuff. Woohyun can’t help to smile at the way Sunggyu was dressing and the way he was carrying his things and the way he was walking. He’s cute today. Woohyun can’t help to think about that. But before he went back from his thought, the guy beside him quickly rushed towards Sunggyu, helping him to carry all those stuffs.

“Thanks Yongguk.” Sunggyu threw a smile towards Yongguk who was taking Sunggyu’s stuff, and Woohyun wanted to facepalm himself for being too slow to help Sunggyu. I should be the one beside him now. Sunggyu seemed to be neglecting Woohyun’s presence as he had been chatting with Yongguk, or rather Yongguk clinging to chat with Sunggyu, always diverting Sunggyu’s attention from Woohyun.

Woohyun pouted at that and dry-coughed for a few times, finally succeeding in grabbing Sunggyu’s attention from Yongguk. “Oh Woohyun you’ve been waiting for a long time too right? I’m been really busy in packing those stuff since I woke up.” 

“I see…You…um…you look good in these clothes today.” Woohyun threw out the compliment to Sunggyu, who immediately blushed the words.

“Thanks. Um…so we’re waiting for Hoya to come here now right?”

“Yeah he should be there within 5 minutes I think. Hopefully his van can hold so many people. Theorectically it’s only for 6 people, but now we have 7.” Woohyun said while staring at Yongguk who obviously neglected him. “What have you been packing though? We’re only there for 2 days and 1 night. Is it really necessary to bring so many things?” Woohyun was amazed at the amount of things Sunggyu was packing for the beach. 2 full bags of things and a backpack.

“Yeah. Better to prepare for anything.” Sunggyu replied, when he was distracted by the horn of the van outside. “Oh Hoya’s there. We’d better get going.”

“Hyemi, we’re leaving now. Remember to have your meals properly. Mom would be home tonight so you can have dinner with her. But for your lunch, warm up the dishes in the fridge. Take good care of yourself.” Sunggyu continued to nag at Hyemi before leaving and Hyemi relunctantly heard the nag and shoved him out.

“So let’s go.” Woohyun pushed Sunggyu out of the house and got on the van.

The sun was shining brightly today. It’s definitely a good day for going to the beach. Woohyun smiled.

 

---

Or not.

Woohyun was sulking, his arm crossed, when he was being squeezed towards the car window. It was just inhumane to have three people crowded into two seats. Myungsoo and Sungyeol, on the contrary, were sitting comfortably in front, each occupying a seat. Perhaps not too comfortable for Myungsoo who was being constantly disturbed by the noisy Sungyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter