Chapter Nineteen

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, another chapter here yeah~=)  I think it's a longer chapter than usual. I don't know why, maybe I'm full of inspiration. Hopefully I can keep up with that and write more chapters. And thanks so much for the comments and the subscriptions too XD 

 

Sunggyu finished dinner with Yongguk and then they went to a nearby ice-cream shop, where Yongguk insisted to buy him ice-cream. This obviously brightened Sunggyu’s mood as he really liked ice-cream. He temporarily forgot about the negative emotions this afternoon and put a spoonful of strawberry ice-cream into his mouth. Yongguk watched him eating like a kid and laughed.

After finishing the whole bowl of ice-cream, Sunggyu glanced at the watch and noticed that it was already a bit late in the evening now. Yongguk suggested to walk Sunggyu home but Sunggyu shook his head.

“I’m not a child. I can go home by myself.” Sunggyu pouted.

“Okay, but be careful in your way. I’ll call you later at night.” Yongguk patted Sunggyu’s head and Sunggyu waved him goodbye before turning to leave.

Although the street was really crowded in daytime, Sunggyu couldn’t see anyone on the street now as shops were closed and people should’ve gone home already at this time. Sunggyu shivered when a cool breeze blew over his neck.

Suddenly, a female scream nearby disrupted the silence and Sunggyu shuddered. Confused by the scream, Sunggyu observed his surrounding and saw a male trying to rob a female at the alley in front of him. Feeling angry about this unjust situation, he decided that he should run over to stop the robbery, though he wasn’t capable of fighting at all. He thought his presence there could scare the robber away.

“Hey, what are you doing? Stop right there.” Sunggyu shouted at the robber, who was surprised by his sudden entrance into the scene. Sunggyu shuddered when he saw the robber with a knife in his hand and he panicked inside as he didn’t have any weapon with him and he was definitely not able to fight against the robber, even if the robber fought him with bare hands. However, Sunggyu didn’t let fear show on his face and he confronted the robber with determination. “It’s wrong to rob people. I’ll call the police if you keep doing this.”

“Hey kid, get out of the way. I don’t want to deal with you now.” The robber tried to talk Sunggyu out of the way, but Sunggyu refused to move. Irritated, the robber shoved Sunggyu away forcefully by his free hand and Sunggyu, who was obviously not aware of his sudden movement, tumbled on the ground. But he stood up quickly and positioned himself in front of the female. The robber was annoyed and he pointed his knife against Sunggyu. “Don’t make me hurt you, kid!”

“Hey don’t you dare hurt Sunggyu!” The robber froze when he heard another voice. He quickly turned around but before that he was punched hard in the face. Unexpected, the robber lost his balance and fell on the ground, with his knife flying out of his hand. He saw a well-built teen confronting him with an angry face. The robber didn’t want to get into a fight as he knew the patrolling police would be here soon. He tried to get away when that teen blocked his way.

“Not so fast. How dare you try to rob an innocent citizen, with a knife too. I’m handing you to the police and you’ll receive your punishment.” Woohyun glared at the robber before he turned around to Sunggyu. “Sunggyu, are you alright? Did he hurt you?”

Sunggyu was about to answer his questions when he noticed something behind Woohyun. “Woohyun, watch out!” But it was too late and Sunggyu felt his heart dropped as Woohyun quickly collapsed onto the ground when a thick metal rod hit him. Frightened, the robber threw the rod away and ran away as quickly as possible.

“Woohyun!” Sunggyu rushed towards Woohyun as he saw the latter not moving on the ground after the hit. Hoya and Myungsoo arrived at the scene soon enough and saw Woohyun fall on the ground. Frightened, Sunggyu got Woohyun’s body with one arm, and checked whether there was blood coming out with his free other hand. Luckily there was no blood, but still Woohyun was unconscious.

“Woohyun-ah, wake up. Why aren’t you waking up? Did that jerk hit you hard?” Sunggyu looked at unconscious Woohyun and he shook him for a few times. Seeing that Woohyun was still not waking up, Sunggyu felt his tears begin to ooze out and he tightened the grip on Woohyun’s body. “Wake up, Woohyun. Why can’t you be more careful? There’s still a lot of things that I want to tell you. I’m sorry that I’m angry at you this afternoon. I shouldn’t be.” Then Sunggyu turned to Hoya and Myungsoo, who were smiling and seemed to be indifferent about this situation. “Hoya-ah, can you call the ambulance? Maybe Woohyun was in a coma after the trauma because he was not waking up. Quickly before the situation get worsened.”

Myungsoo patted on Sunggyu’s back to comfort him, before getting him back to the legs. Confused, Sunggyu unwillingly detached his hands from Woohyun and stood up, leaving Woohyun on the cold ground again.

“Let’s go now. He would wake up sooner or later.” Hoya said and he dragged Sunggyu out of the alley and headed to the direction of his home.

“But…but he’s unconscious. What if he got complications afterward. He would die! How can you two be that cold-blooded. He’s your friend.” Sunggyu shouted and struggled to get back to Woohyun, but Hoya just kept dragging him away, with Myungsoo pushing him on the back.

“Don’t worry.” Hoya smiled at Sunggyu playfully and signaled Myungsoo, who nodded with a playful smile too before he went counting. “Three. Two. One. Run, Myungsoo-ah!”

Sunggyu was confused when Hoya dropped him and left running with Myungsoo away, until he head a famililar voice shouting at them when Hoya finished counting to one.

“Yah! Lee Howon, Kim Myungsoo! How dare you two leave me there!” Sunggyu wasn’t able to react before he heard someone running towards him and hug him from the back, when Hoya and Myungsoo were already out of sight. Stunned, Sunggyu turned around and saw Woohyun stand there with a wide grin. What? I thought he was unconscious back there. How come he recovers that quickly like nothing has happened.

“So you’re not angry with me now, right? Still I don’t know why you’re angry with me.” Woohyun patted Sunggyu’s head lightly, giving him a playful grin. Sunggyu heard it and he suddenly realized everything. No wonder why Hoya and Myungsoo didn’t panic and even dragged me away. Sunggyu abruptly pushed Woohyun away and pouted.

“So you’ve been faking it for the whole time? Do you know how anxious I was when you fainted there?” Sunggyu pouted angrily and walked away from Woohyun, but he was dragged back by Woohyun. Unwillingly to face Woohyun, he diverted his gaze to somewhere else.

“I was a bit dizzy when that jerk hit me s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter