Chapter Fifteen

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So as I mentioned, the second chapter for this double update XD 

I've already said too much in the intro in the previous chapter, so I'm going to keep my mouth shut here. 

So enjoy the chapter directly XD 

 

When Woohyun opened his eyes in the morning, he had a strange feeling. He looked around him but he had no idea where he was. Was I kidnapped? He checked his body. Not tied. Probably not. So where am I? He was confused about his whereabout when he felt a towel on his forehead, making him more confused. Slowly he got out of the bed, and studied the room. It was a tidy room. He walked towards the desk and found some textbooks that he was familiar with. He screened though the things on the desk. Stacks of maths books, some pieces of paper with mathematical symbols scribbled on them.

Woohyun was about to open the drawer of the desk when he heard someone opening the door. Surprised, he turned around and saw a little girl peaking into the room and staring at him behind the door. It’s Hyemi. So I’m at Sunggyu’s house. Oh wait a second, so this is Sunggyu’s room. And I had slept on Sunggyu’s bed. Woohyun was stunned that he slept at Sunggyu’s room and on his bed.

“What are you doing there? Are you feeling alright now? If so, I want my lunch cooked. It’s nearly 12 now.” Hyemi closed the door as soon as she finished her words. Woohyun stood there for a while, before the door opened again. “Oh, and oppa prepared toothbrush and towel for you in case you need to wash yourself after waking up. Just informing you that.” Then the door was closed again.

Woohyun stood there and started to faintly remember something last night. He remembered feeling unwell yesterday afternoon and he fell asleep on the sofa. And then after some time, he felt someone getting him up and moving him to a bed. Woohyun lightly hit his head. So Sunggyu took care of him for the night because he was sick. He was the one who promised Mrs. Kim that he would take care of Sunggyu. Oh and the dinner last night was cooked by Sunggyu as well. Well, nice job Nam Woohyun. Breaking the bet just on the second day.

Woohyun walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom for a wash. He didn’t see Sunggyu though. Where’s Sunggyu?

 

When Woohyun just finished washing himself and walked out of the bathroom, the doorbell rang. Oh is that Sunggyu coming back? Woohyun wondered where Sunggyu had been, and was going to get the door, when Hyemi walked past him, glaring at him, and opened the door instead.

“Oh Hyemi. You’re home! Haven’t seen you for a long time! You seemed taller.” Woohyun heard a familiar voice, but it was definitely not Sunggyu. Yet Hyemi seemed happy to see the visitors.

“Dongwoo oppa, Sungyeol oppa. You’re here.” Oh so Dongwoo and Sungyeol came here. Woohyun thought. “Oh my god, oppa. Who’s this handsome oppa?” Handsome oppa? Who’s the handsome one? Shouldn’t I be the most handsome one? Woohyun pouted, wondering who was the third visitor at the door.

Woohyun was right when the door was fully opened and the three visitors entered the door. There’s Dongwoo and there’s Sungyeol. Woohyun smiled when he saw the third one.

“Myungsoo-ah. What brings you here?” Myungsoo was relieved to see Woohyun here. He wanted to walk forward to his friend, but failed he was dragged back by Sungyeol.

“Woohyun-ah, save me.” Myungsoo mouthed the words and Woohyun just laughed.

“Oh why are you here, Woohyun? At Sunggyu’s house?” Dongwoo eyed Woohyun curiously. He didn’t expect Woohyun to be here.

“Dongwoo oppa, save me from the monster. He’s trying to deprive of my nutrients in every meal.” Hyemi complained, but Dongwoo had still no idea what she was talking about.

“Um…I knid of lost a bet to Sunggyu.” Woohyun rolled his eyes. “So I need to cook him lunches and dinners for a month, and –“

“What?! Sunggyu had a bet with you.” Sungyeol was excited to hear that. “Woohyun, you need to tell us everything about it. Come on, Myungie. Let’s get to the living room. I’m sure you want to hear it too.” Sunggyeol then dragged Myungsoo, who was unwilling to walk, though he indeed was curious about the whole bet stuff.

“Oh. I’m going to make lunch. What do you want to eat?” Woohyun decided to prepare lunch first when he realized the time.

“Never mind. We can have delivery orders today, since there’re so many of us. You can take a rest today.” Dongwoo replied. Hyemi heard that and shouted ‘Hurray’. Woohyun thought for a moment and agreed.

 

“So you’re the student Sunggyu had been tutoring. No wonder you’re getting close, after meeting for so many times during the tutorials.” Dongwoo suddenly realized this, as Sunggyu never talked about who he was tutoring, though Dongwoo didn’t bother to ask as well.

“What? You cooked lasagna for the first meal. Do you remember that you poisoned us with that dish last time you cooked it?” Myungsoo was surprised when Woohyun told them about the first meal.

“Yeah. Oppa threw up after eating that dish on that day. Luckily I didn’t eat that thing.” Hyemi huffed.

“That’s just mild.” Myungsoo shook his head. “Last time Hoya and I ate the dish. We ended up at the hospital.” Hyemi shuddered when she heard that. Woohyun felt a thud on his heart and instantly a sense of guilty rushed up when he heard that Sunggyu threw up after eating the lasagna. He thought Sunggyu liked it because he managed to finish so much of the dish.

“So where’s Sunggyu now? Do you have any idea?” Woohyun asked curiously as he expected Sunggyu’s best friends would know where he was.

“Oh I didn’t ask him about it. I was abruptly called by Sunggyu this morning, at 7 you know, and he told me to come to take care of Hyemi today. So I dragged Sungyeol along, and Sungyeol dragged Myungsoo along. I could ask his whereabout later.” Dongwoo replied casually.

 

“Oh by the way, Dongwoo. Remember that we had something to do.” Sungyeol suddenly smirked, evilly as Woohyun observed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter