Chapter Four

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone. Sorry for the late update, haha. I was a bit sick this last week, so I was really not in the condition of writing you guys new chapters. Sorry for the wait. I would try to update sooner next time haha. So far there've been 3 chapters and there're already (Wow~) over 60 subscribers. Thanks for all the subscriptions. So according to this rate, am I going to get 100 subscriptions when I release 5 chapters?

Now enjoy chapter 4 below~ XD

 

The alarm clock rang at the usual time. Sunggyu woke up immediately after the clock rang for a few seconds and then turned it off quickly. It’s another day. But he didn’t want to get up, he really didn’t want to get to school. He remembered the embarrassing moments yesterday and gave out a loud groan. I don’t want to go to school. I don’t want to go to school. I DON’T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL. He was screaming in his mind but not out loud because his family was probably still sleeping.

However, his sense got to him. He needed to go to school anyways. That's the responsibility of a student. He would try to avoid Woohyun as much as possible at school, if possible. But what about the tutorial after school? He couldn’t avoid it. He got up from his bed and went to bathroom to wash himself. He’d think of that later. He’s the good student after all.

He woke his sister up from bed. While his sister was washing herself, Sunggyu was cooking breakfast. He quietly opened the door of his mother’s room. His mother was sleeping soundly. She must be working late yesterday night. He quietly closed the door, and went back to the dining room.

 

---

 

Arriving at the school, Sunggyu kept alert of the sight of Woohyun. He hasn’t prepared himself to meet him yet. He needed to think about what he was going to say to explain what happened yesterday, in order to resolve the embarrassment, or at least Sunggyu’s own embarrassment. He carefully walked to his locker, looking around him.

When Sunggyu was taking out some books from his locker, a hand suddenly tapped on his shoulder. Sunggyu gave a high-note shriek, and quickly turned back. What he saw was just Dongwoo, with an astounded face, and his hands up in the air.

“Whoa whoa. Why are you over-reacting? It’s just me.” Dongwoo slowly put his hands back down. “You’re usually calm. What has got to you?”

“Nothing. I just didn’t get much sleep yesterday.” Sunggyu replied.

It must be because of the housework. Dongwoo deduced. Sunggyu usually needs to do the housework by himself, because his mother is always working, Hyemi is too young to do most of the housework, and they obviously don’t have money to hire a housemaid. “If you need any help for the housework, you know Sungyeol and I can help. You don’t need to do it all by yourself.”

“Ok. Thanks for that. If I'm too tired, I'll ask for your help.” Sunggyu smiled at Dongwoo. It was right that he was doing housework late yesterday night. But he’s overreacting because of another stuff.

“Oh so how’s your tutorial yesterday? Did you have fun?” Dongwoo thought of the tutorial that Sunggyu mentioned about. Sunggyu shuddered. “It’s...um…ok. I think.” Sunggyu mumbled.

“How’s your student then? Is he really that stupid?” Dongwoo laughed. Sunggyu shook his head, trying to avoid thinking about the tutorial yesterday. It was a nightmare to Sunggyu.

The bell for lesson rang. Sunggyu was so glad about it. It saved him from Dongwoo's bombardment of questions. Sometimes Dongwoo’s curiosity is quite unbearable.

 

Sunggyu went to his seat for the first lesson. He usually sat at the back of the classroom. He put the lesson materials neatly on the table and waited for the teacher to come. He was stunned when he saw a figure coming into the classroom. It was Woohyun. He suddenly didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to face him. He quickly opened a book and covered his face. He gave a breath of relieve when he saw Woohyun not noticing him. Then he suddenly remembered that he was sharing nearly all the classes with Woohyun. He knocked his head on the table. What was he going to do?

What Sunggyu didn’t know was that Woohyun actually saw Sunggyu. He actually saw him at once at the back of the classroom when he entered the classroom. And then he saw him doing a series of actions, including covering his face with a book, and knocking his head on the table. He secretly laughed at that.

That’s cute. Woohyun smiled subconsciously.

 

---

 

Time passed quickly and the bell marking the end of the last lesson just rang. Sunggyu reluctantly packed his stuff. Now he had to face Woohyun. He really wanted to just skip the tutorial, but his conscientiousness wouldn’t allow that. So he dragged himself to the classroom where he would meet Woohyun.

When Sunggyu arrived at the classroom, Woohyun was already there, waving at him. Sunggyu stood at the door like a stone.

“Come here. Let’s start our tutorial, shall we?” Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu.

“O-Okay…” Sunggyu went close to Woohyun, and sat uncomfortably beside him.

“So what are we going to learn today? Quadratic equations again?” Woohyun asked again, while sitting a little bit closer to Sunggyu.

“Um… Yeah. Let’s review on this topic, to make sure you completely understand the concepts.” Sunggyu answered. He still felt a little bit awkward to face Woohyun. Yet, it seemed like nothing happened and Woohyun was still behaving the same. So, he was slightly relieved and he began his teaching.

“So let’s try out this question then.”

 

---

 

For the tutorials afterwards, Woohyun always arrived early, and Sunggyu was amazed by his change. Woohyun still behaved as if he was completely new to this topic, though this time he didn’t shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter