Chapter Sixteen

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone, it's me updating again. This time I'm updating sooner cuz it's the Lunar New Year so I'm guessing some of u guys may be having holiday on this day too. So u may need something to do on this day and hopefully u guys would take reading my updated chapter as one of the holiday activities to spend the day~ XD

So in this chapter, there're fewer woogyu moments cuz i know that some of u guys may long for any mentioning of other couples lol. So though woogyu is the mainline here, other couples would be mentioned too (some mentioned more, some just a few lines maybe lol). Hopefully u guys would like this, or do u guys prefer woogyu only? XD

So anyway, enjoy the story XD

 

“So…” Hyemi hesitated for a while before she started to ask her question, when Woohyun just put down the dishes on the dining tables. “You’re not going to come tomorrow to cook our meals right? I mean…so this is the last meal that you’ll cook for us, right?”

Woohyun smiled at Hyemi. “Of course I’m coming tomorrow. Why are you asking that?” Sunggyu also confused at Hyemi’s sudden question. Why would Woohyun not come tomorrow? Did he have any other plans tomorrow?

“Well, I thought you come here because you lost a bet to my oppa. And the bet said that you’re coming to cook for a month. So today is the last day for the bet. It’s been a month now right?” Hyemi further explained when she saw their faces of confusion.

Woohyun stunned when he heard that.  Hyemi’s right. According to the bet, he would cook for only a month. But Woohyun didn’t think that a month would pass that quickly. He just got used to the life with Sunggyu every day. He remembered the summer vacation last year, all he did was clubbing and video games, plus eating and sleeping. He thought he was free that time, but now when he came to Sunggyu’s house for a month during the vacation, he felt complete in some way. He learnt to cook, but most importantly, he became closer to Sunggyu, like Sunggyu has already integrated into his life in some way. He didn’t want to end this and get back to his boring life before at his own house, not that his friends Hoya or Myungsoo or some others won’t entertain him much, but he felt more comfortable with the presence o Sunggyu beside him. After his friends heard about the kiss that he gave to Sunggyu, they had been teasing him about his crush on Sunggyu. At first Woohyun was denying that, emphasizing that they were just friends and that was an accident. But Woohyun became not sure about their relationship. Yet Woohyun didn’t want to probe into the matter purposely. He just wanted to let everything naturally occur, as he was afraid that he might do something that scared Sunggyu away.

Sunggyu contemplated at Hyemi’s words too. He also didn’t notice that time flied so quickly and he kind of regretted setting the time of the bet too short. He got used to Woohyun’s presence when he came home every day after work. Though he was tired after a whole day of work, he felt relaxed and comfortable when he was with Woohyun, when they chatted about nonsense stuff, did little pranks on each other, or just sat together on the sofa staring at the blank space. He didn’t know why Woohyun’s presence would make him like that. Sometimes, when Woohyun was close, he felt his heart racing like a horse, in a good way of course. He wondered why he behaved like this but he couldn’t figure out as he didn’t have much experience in interpersonal relationship.

“Um…can you two start eating now? What are you thinking now? Aren’t you hungry?” Dongwoo, who came to Sunggyu’s house today to have fun, stared at Woohyun and Sunggyu, who didn’t move a bit with their food. They nodded and began their meal, though they seemed to be quiet today, unlike the dinners before, when they also joked about silly things.

Sunggyu forked at the beans absentmindedly. He couldn’t imagine that Woohyun was not going to come tomorrow. He didn’t want Woohyun to go in his mind, but he knew a bet is a bet. He needed to stick to his promise.

“Um…actually, I can still come even if the bet is over, only if you guys welcome my presence here cuz I fear that I would bother you too much if I kept coming here…” Woohyun suddenly spoke. He took a glimpse at Sunggyu, hoping in his mind that Sunggyu would say yes to it.

Sunggyu rapidly looked form his plate to Woohyun. His face went brightened. “You’re not a bother to us of course. Well. The bet is over and you’re free now. But if you insist…” Sunggyu gave a small smile to Woohyun. He was glad about what Woohyun just said.

“Okay, if you say so, I have not much objection.” Hyemi replied nonchalantly and returned to her meal. Over the month, she found Woohyun not a too bad person to be with, though his silliness was sometimes too bothersome.

Woohyun grinned widely when he heard Sunggyu and Hyemi both agreed to his suggestion. He was so happy that Sunggyu would welcome him and didn’t treat him as a bother to him. He didn’t drop his smile during the remaining time of the dinner.

 

---

 

When Woohyun was cleaning the dishes in the kitchen tonight, as he insisted due to his good mood, Dongwoo and Sunggyu was leaning on the sofa, just resting. Sunggyu was looking at Woohyun’s direction from time to time. He was still thinking about the question about his relationship with Woohyun. He’s not like that between him and his family, nor like that between him and Dongwoo or Sungyeol. It’s something different.

“Dongwoo-ah. Can I ask you a question?” Sunggyu decided to consult Dongwoo, in an anonymous way of course. “I’ve read some fictions recently. Um…The main character in the fiction was feeling something special when he was with another good friend of his. He likes to have the presence of his good friend. And when he was close to his friend, he felt his heart beating fast. But he likes to be close to his friend. He…um…sometimes imagines that they can be even closer. So what does that imply?”

“That’s a crush obviously.” Dongwoo answered without thinking.

“But his friend is a guy, and he himself is a guy too. Isn’t crush something that occurs between opposite es? I mean the biology textbooks also mentioned that. So the relationship between the two may be just friendship right? Some really close friendship?” Sunggyu argued as he didn’t believe that Dongwoo could answer the question that easily.

“Crush is something that our heart controls, not some stupid biology t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter