Chapter Seven

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Hi, I'm updating again, after updating the last chapter 2 days ago. I've found some time to write on the story these few days, so as soon as I finished writing the chapter, I can't wait to update the story for you guys. I'm so kind, right? 

So thanks for all the subscribers. I'm so happy that the number of subscribers is going to reach 100 soon.So exciting XD. I'm glad that you guys still didn't leave me cuz I know the story is not that well-written. Good to see that one of your guys saying in the comment that you're not going to give up on me (shedding tears of joys =')). 

I know I've only been focusing on woogyu but not other pairs (I intended to include yadong and myungyeol in the story), but you know the story is mainly about woogyu so the other pairs will be just at the sideline. Sorry to disappoint you guys. -3- 

Okay, I've been talking too much again. If you find it annoying, just ignore this intro, and enjoy the chapter. =) 

 

The exam was getting really close now. To be exact, the exam will start after less than a day’s time. Hoya and Myungsoo gathered in Woohyun’s house for their last minute revision. As usual, Woohyun would help them with their study, explaining the points that they didn’t understand as patiently as he could. While Hoya and Myungsoo were struggling to stuff all those materials in the book into their brain, Woohyun was just lying on the floor, flipping the pages of the book randomly.

“Seriously, you don’t need to even revise a bit for your exam? It seems that this time it’s more difficult to get a pass than last year.” Hoya frowned. He was really desperate to see all those mathematical symbols on his book. Sometimes, he got a bit jealous when he saw Woohyun passing the exam easily without going through the books much. He wished he could be like that too, not possible though.

“Nah. I read over these stuffs last year. I’m sure I could pass it.” Woohyun answered. “But this time, it may get a bit challenging though. I need to get over 90 marks for the exam, as I promised a bet. But I’m sure I can win the bet.”

“A bet? From who? Sunggyu?” Hoya was suddenly curious about that.

“Oh how did you know that?” Woohyun was quite surprised that Hoya knew about that. He didn’t tell anyone, including his best friends Hoya and Myungsoo about this bet. Perhaps Hoya was a good guesser.

“It’s all written on your face.” Hoya said, then he asked Woohyun out of curiosity. “I still think it’s fascinatingly strange that you and Sunggyu are friends now. You see. You’re the most popular guy at the school, while Sunggyu’s a … um… nerd. Sorry, no offence. What you always do are clubbing and gaming, while Sunggyu’s just studying and studying. I don’t see why you can befriend with him. You even willingly go to the tutorial classes. Where do you find him attractive? I’m just curious about that.”

Woohyun thought about that for a moment. He didn’t really think about why he would want to befriend with him. It just naturally occurred. At first, Woohyun was simply interested in his hidden personality. But he gradually found Sunggyu more and more interesting when he got to chat with him and observe him at a closer distance more frequently. He didn’t know why he got attracted to Sunggyu. He admitted that Sunggyu was cute sometimes, but he didn’t know if that was where the attraction came from.

“I…um…It just…um…naturally occurred, I guess?” Woohyun muttered.

Myungsoo also noticed the relationship between Woohyun and Sunggyu. But he observed more deeply. He found that Woohyun was always looking at Sunggyu with some particular gaze, and that gaze was something that Myungsoo hasn’t seen before.

“Do you, by any chance, like Sunggyu?” Myungsoo asked.

Woohyun froze. Like Sunggyu? Woohyun liked Sunggyu? But Sunggyu was a guy and Woohyun was a guy too. Woohyun supposed himself to like girls. He’s not going to fall for a guy, particularly a nerdy one. It’s true that Woohyun wanted to befriend with Sunggyu, and he found Sunggyu cute sometimes, but that should not be something that was over the friend zone. After all, they still didn’t know each other much now.

“I…” Woohyun didn’t know why he got stuck when he tried to deny. He just couldn’t spill out the words that he thought about just now. Woohyun was just treating Sunggyu as a friend, a friend like Hoya and Myungsoo, someone whom he can chat with, have fun with, if possible share his happiness or sadness with. That was what he thought about Sunggyu, at least for now.

“Wow…you like that nerd? That’s interesting.” Hoya teased Woohyun.

 

Woohyun was going to deny that, when he saw Hoya picking up the phone and giving out a big grin after reading a message on the phone.

“Who’s that? You’re grinning like an idiot.” Woohyun was curious about that, though he thought it was not unusual for Hoya to grin like an idiot, given that he was one.

“Dongwoo. Oh my god. He’s asking me to go to watch a dance performance with him after the exams. I’m so going!” Hoya explained excitedly.

“Really? That’s what you make you excited. A performance.” Woohyun nodded, when he thought of teasing Hoya as a revenge. “So you like Dongwoo? You only know him for a few months but you’re going out with me. Only you two? That’s obvious.”

Woohyun laughed at Hoya but became dumbfounded, with Myungsoo too, when he saw Hoya smiling at him and giving him the reply.

“Ya. I like Dongwoo. That’s a secret, so you two, keep your mouth shut.” Hoya confessed coolly. “So, when are you going to confess that you like Sunggyu? We, as your friends, can help you to get your love.” He teased Woohyun back.

“Shut up!” Woohyun smacked the back of Hoya’s head and stomped out of the room.

“Sunggyu is just a friend. Sunggyu is just a friend. Sunggyu is just a friend.” Woohyun was mumbling when he was walking out. His mind was so messy now. He really needed to get some fresh air.

 

---

 

“Hey morning.” Dongwoo was crazily flipping over the pages of the books when he greeted Sunggyu in the classroom. Sunggyu chuckled when he saw Dongwoo preparing his exam in the last minute. He was always like this, only preparing his exam hurriedly just before the exam.

“Give me your book.” Sunggyu took Dongwoo’s book. “Just memorize this formula here, and here too. These two are the main formulae that will be tested in the exam. If you have time, take a look at the examples on these few pages. They are quite useful and may help you to pass the exam.” Sunggyu flipped over different pages, circling the key points for Dongwoo.

“Oh my god. Thanks so much Sunggyu-ah. How am I going to survive with you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter