Chapter Six

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since I last updated. Sorry for making you guys wait so long haha. I hope I could update more frequently, but there's schoolwork and other stuff to do. I'll try to update as soon as possible each time. Don't lose your patience on you :'(

It'll be a quite boring chapter (well in my opinion). Hope you guys won't hate me becuz of this. I promise I'll make the story more interesting later. 

I'm happy to see that some of your guys commented and found some parts of the story interesting. Actually, I'm not quite confident in my writing so I don't know if the story is pleasing to you guys. Anyway, I'll try to improve =) 

Oh btw Happy New Year. Sorry for the long intro. =P

 

It’s lunch break now. Sunggyu packed his stuff on the table after the bell rang. A hand suddenly tapped at his shoulder, making him shudder.

“Hey tutor Gyu, ready for our lunch?” A voice appeared. “Remember you have to buy me lunch, as compensation.” Sunggyu turned and saw Woohyun smirking.

“I know. I know. I’m packing.” Sunggyu mumbled. “I can get to the canteen by myself, you know. I know my way there.”

“I’m afraid that you’re getting away with this.” Woohyun pouted. “It’s not that I don’t trust you though…Just make sure. Haha. So let’s go. I’m really hungry now.”

Sunggyu puffed slightly. He would never break a promise. His conscientiousness would not allow him to do so. He didn’t say that out though.

 

Dongwoo was beside, listening to their conversation. What were they talking about? Tutor Gyu? Compensation? And Sunggyu was going to have lunch with Nam Woohyun, so that’s why he’s not having it with Sunggyeol. Dongwoo was really curious about this whole stuff as he didn’t know that his friend was that close to Nam Woohyun. But anyways, he needed to go now. He could ask about all that later.

“Well, enjoy your lunch then.” Dongwoo whispered beside Sunggyu’s ear, Woohyun not hearing that.

“No, I won’t.” Sunggyu pouted and wanted to smack his head, but Dongwoo already ran out of the classroom, after throwing a tongue out to Sunggyu.

“Let’s go. Let’s go.” Woohyun pushed Sunggyu from the back impatiently to signal him to walk. Sunggyu tumbled a bit and muttered, “I can walk by myself.” He followed Woohyun from behind to get to the canteen, while Woohyun was humming melody throughout his way to the canteen.  

 

---

 

The canteen was already full of people, except for one table. Sunggyu recognized that table. It was reserved for the popular guys of the school, of course including Woohyun and his friends, with table for popular girls somewhere near it. It wasn’t really reserved officially though, but students tended to let them sit there. After all, that table was close to the window and had the best view of scenery out the window. Not to mention, the table was situated in a place that people all over the canteen could clearly see the ones who were eating on that table, so that fangirls and fanboys alike can enjoy their view easily. Sunggyu actually knew all these stuff. After all, he’s a student of this school. He’s just not interested in such stuff.

“Where is everyone? We are the earliest ones who arrived here? That’s strange.” Woohyun whined, before he spotted Myungsoo already sitting there. “Oh there’s Myungsoo. Can he not wear black clothes? It’s hard to spot him in those clothes.”

Woohyun signaled Sunggyu to follow, and hurried to the table, his arms over Myungsoo’s shoulder. Sunggyu followed and chose the most inconspicuous seat of the table, not really that inconspicuous though. People could still see him clearly.

“Hey Myungsoo. You’re the earliest. Did you wait long? Here’s my new friend, Sunggyu. Sunggyu, this is Myungsoo, one of my best friends.” Woohyun introduced Myungsoo to Sunggyu and Sunggyu to Myungsoo. Myungsoo mumbled ‘hi’ to Sunggyu, and Sunggyu returned him with a nod. He knew Myungsoo’s name. How could he not know that? After all, Myungsoo’s one of the popular guys in the school.

That’s awkward. Really awkward. Sunggyu thought. And when did I become a friend of Woohyun? Sunggyu rolled his eyes when he heard him being introduced as Woohyun’s friend.

“Where’s Hoya? He’s so late.” Woohyun complained. “Let’s not wait for Hoya and buy food now, shall we? I’m hungry. We can wait for him while having the meal. Remember you’re paying for my lunch.” Woohyun smirked and said to Sunggyu, who nodded and got up to the queue for buying lunch. Myungsoo got up likewise.

 

It didn’t take long for them to buy their lunch. When they got back with their lunch, Hoya was still not there. Sunggyu was feeling awkward there. He was here having lunch, with some guys that he barely knew. He also felt so many eyes glaring at him, either out of curiosity or out of jealousy. He really wished that Dongwoo and Sungyeol were here with him, but that’s not happening right? Cuz they were having lunch with Dongwoo’s new friend.

“Okay. Let me call Hoya. Was he left behind by a teacher? He’s so … Oh there he is!” Woohyun was getting impatient and was about to call Hoya when he saw Hoya entering the canteen with his two friends.

Sunggyu was drinking water when he saw his two friends, Dongwoo and Sungyeol coming into the canteen. Wow. They are having lunch that late. I thought Dongwoo ran out of the classroom to quickly get to the canteen. Oh wait a minute. Why are they heading here? Why… Sunggyu was surprised to see his friends, even more surprised to see his friends coming in this way. He was still processing on the situation when Sungyeol, who was initially chatting with Hoya and Dongwoo excitedly, spotted him and ran directly to him, screaming his name.

“GYUGYU!!!” Sungyeol tightly hugged Sunggyu, who did not have time to be prepared for this. Sunggyu choked and coughed for a few times, before he managed to push the excited Sungyeol away, and lightly punched him in his stomach.

“Why are you here?” Dongwoo arrived a bit later and asked. Then he realized. “Oh so Hoya, Woohyun was the friend you’re talking about to have lunch with. Oh hi there. What’s your name?” Dongwoo turned to greet Myungsoo, who was quietly observing what they were doing.

“He’s Myungsoo. We’ve been friends for a long time. He’s a bit quiet, even with us. It’s actually strange that we were friends, cuz Woohyun and I are those more active people.” Hoya explained. Indeed, way too active. Sunggyu agreed in his mind.

“Oh hi Myungsoo. I’m Sungyeol, Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter