Chapter Twenty Two

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where’s Woohyun? He didn’t answer the phone. I’m hungry.” Sungyeol grunted. “Let’s just dump him and go eat okay?”

“Um… I don’t think it’s a good idea to go out now.” Dongwoo said after watching out from the window. “It’s raining quite heavily.” And Dongwoo was not exaggerating. The nice weather in the afternoon was completely gone and it started to rain when evening approached.

“So let’s order delivery then. I want my dinner.” Sungyeol whined, and then he suddenly catched the person beside him. “Right, Myungsoo-ah? You’re hungry too right?” Myungsoo just annoyedly shooed Sungyeol away, but of course that weak shooing could never get Sungyeol away, but he didn’t seem to mind that though.

A loud thunder slightly shocked everyone in the room. Sunggyu shrudded a little at this sudden loud voice. The thunder didn’t really get his attention, as thousands of thoughts were flying over his mind, mostly about Woohyun.

Why is he not back? Did he go back home? He asked me to come at the first place.How dare he just dumped me here. Sunggyu slightly pouted at this thought. But he couldn’t help to feel a bit concern when he heard the raining sounds and the subsequent loud thuds of thunders outside. He should be outside right? He didn’t even bring umbrella with himself. He would have got soaked under this showering rain.

There’s a sudden impulse inside him. Right I need to do this. Sunggyu suddenly stood out and walked towards the door after grabbing an umbrella.

“Hey guys. I’m going out to find Woohyun back. I think he’s around somewhere near. You guys order the food first. I would get back with him when the food has arrived.” Sunggyu told the remaining person in the cabin.

“Hey let me go with you too.” Yongguk responded and walked towards Sunggyu. “You can’t find him alone. It’s a big area.”

“Me too. I would join too.” “Me too.” Others echoed. Hoya just raised his hand to say that he was in too.

“Okay then I’ll stay.” Sungyeol suddenly broke out the words, receiving curious stares from others. “What? Someone still needs to be here and orders food. It’s getting late now and I’m not sure whether the delivery would still be available if we arrived back to the cabin late. I don’t want to be skipping dinner tonight.”

“Um... you’re right. So you’ll do the ordering and get the food while we’re out to find Woohyun.” Dongwoo said, and added when he saw Sungyeol pointing at Myungsoo. “Okay okay, with Myungsoo together.” Sungyeol smiled at this and hugged Myungsoo’s arm tightly. Myungsoo mouthed ‘Help!” to Hoya, but only received the mischievous smiling face from Hoya.

“Okay let’s get out now. Oh hey Hoya, you forgot your umbrella.” Dongwoo told the guys out, while handing an umbrella to Hoya, who was still waving goodbye to Myungsoo.

 

---

“Woohyun-ah! Woohyun-ah! Where are you?!” Sunggyu was shouting everywhere, hoping that his voice could be heard by the lost Woohyun. It was already eight now, and still there’s no sign of Woohyun’s whereabout after they had been searching for nearly an hour. Sunggyu’s legs were getting sore now, yet he didn’t want to give up searching. He knew that Woohyun should be somewhere nearby wandering all by himself, probably?

“Hey Sunggyu-ah. Let’s get a rest now, okay? Your voice is getting hoarse now.” Yongguk came to Sunggyu. “I’m sure that stup-…um… I mean, Woohyun would get back to the cabin when the time has come.”

“No, I’m fine. Let’s search for fifteen minutes more, okay? I’m sure he’s somewhere nearby.” Sunggyu argued. Large raindrops had been hitting on their umbrellas, and while they were searching for Woohyun on the beach, the wind from the sea was howling, bringing together droplets of rain or seawater.

“But Sunggyu, you didn’t seem okay. And why did you bring that small umbrella? It couldn’t even get you well-covered.” Yongguk exchanged his umbrella with Sunggyu, though Sung gyu reluctantly took it. “Here take it, and get back to the cabin for some rest. Hoya, Dongwoo and I would continue searching for him. Probably Woohyun is already there in the cabin, wondering where we are.”

“But…” Sunggyu tried to argue, but he was stopped by a finger on his lips.

“No but. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter