Chapter Twenty Three

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gyu Gyu GYU!!!” A familiar voice echoed in the classroom. Sunggyu didn’t have to tear his eyesight from his Maths book to see who that is, the person who have ruined the peacefulness of the classroom, just on the first day of senior year. And then he was attacked from the tight hug from the back, making him unable to concentrate on the different equations on the book cuz he was getting out of breath every second.

“Yah yah yah Sungyeol-ah get off me!” Sunggy tried to struggle but he was always the weakest one among his friends. He didn’t expect Dongwoo, who was standing beside, to help as he seemed to be enjoying the whole scene, while laughing as loud as he could, further destroying the serenity of the whole classroom.

“I’m so GLAD that we are in the same class!” Sungyeol still didn’t let Sunggyu go, with his level of joy directly proportional to the tightness of the hug he exerted to Sunggyu, who thought that his ribs may have broken and his life may end because of this hug. He began to plead God to forgive him and save him from this distress.

Suddenly, the force around him was gone and he was thankful that his prayer was heard and he could finally return to his peaceful life of reading the book.

“MYUNGIE~!!!” Sungyeol’s voice directed towards his other victim. And the whole class went uproar due to the entry of three people into the classroom. All the girls in the class swooned and were on the verge of tear due to joy that they were having not only one, but THREE handsome boys being in the same class with them. Wow so much for my serenity, thanks to you Nam Woohyun. Sunggyu huffed and directed his eyesight to the door, just to see Woohyun waving his hands to him. Sunggyu rolled his eye and briefly waved to him, then returned to the equations. He really wanted to finish this chapter today. Or is it just an impossible task?

“Sunggyu-ah? Sunggyu? Long time no see!” Woohyun dropped to the seat beside him.

“Hey, that’s not your seat. That’s Dongwoo’s.” Sunggyu tried to shoo him off and gave signal to Dongwoo for help.

“No Sunggyu-ah, I’m sitting with Hoya today. Enjoy your seat Woohyun.” Dongwoo ignored Sunggyu’s signal, or rather he might have misinterpreted, hopped to the seat beside Hoya. Sunggyu deflated and close his book. Okay I’ll just read the book tonight instead.

“What have you been doing during this holiday huh? Oh Hyemi’s having holiday too. Did you play with Hyemi? You know, I’m so bored during this holiday. ” Woohyun kept showering Sunggyu with words.

“So you mean you were bored because you’d been stalking me and bombarding me with loads of midnight calls during the WHOLE holiday?” Sunggyu huffed and recalled what happened during the rest of the summer holiday. Nothing special really happened except that a particular guy named Nam Woohyun was following him to the café he worked at every day. Actually Sunggyu didn’t mind his presence, indeed he was feeling a bit glad and comfortable having him there, though he barely spoke with him due to his busy job. Yet, Woohyun didn’t seem to be bored as he was constantly occupied with the games on his mobile phone.

“YES! You barely spoke to me, except when I was ordering drinks from you and during lunch and dinner.” Woohyun crossed his arms and faked a sulking face, which made Sunggyu giggled. Woohyun was actually glad to stay in the café. He was content and comfortable just to have Sunggyu being in the same space with him, though he felt himself suddenly angered when he saw Yongguk being close to Sunggyu.

 

---

 

“Okay class, welcome to the senior year. You all know who I am so I’m not introducing myself.” The homeclass teacher entered the classroom soon after the bell rang. “So before the lessons start, we need to pick a class representative. Any nomination?”

“Park Sojin!” Someone shouted the name of the nominee. Many students nodded, agreeing with the choice. “Okay, anyone else?” The teacher asked while writing the name on the blackboard.

“I nominate Nam Woohyun!” A girl shouted out and instantly some started to clap their hands. Of course Woohyun should be a nominee with his popularity. “Okay, anyone –“ the teacher turned to the blackboard to write when a voice halted her action. “I object.” Woohyun voiced out, receiving astonishing looks from everyone. “But I nominate Kim Sunggyu.”

“What?” “Who is that?” “Oh the nerd, why him?” People began t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter