Chapter Ten

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few days since I last updated. I'm so glad that more and more people are commenting on the story. I'm so encouraged by the comments from you guys, saying how interesting my story is. I'll keep on improving~Fighting~!

By the way, as some of you may know, I started to reply to all those lovely comments from you guys starting from the update of last chapter. I'll try to reply them all whether the comments are positive or negative, so don't hesitate to comment XD.

You guys remember the bet between woogyu right? So in this chapter, you would know about how the bet would result in XD. Nervous right? 

So enjoy the chapter =) 

 

Sunggyu-ah…Don’t ignore me…I’m bored…:’(

I’m really really bored. Let’s talk okay? -3-

It’s been days already. Can you stop ignoring me? I can’t sleep at night…ㅠㅠ

Sunggyu glanced at the messages from Woohyun. It’s true that he had been ignoring Woohyun for a few days after the barbeque. He was still mad at Woohyun because of the incident at the barbeque. Sunggyu subconsciously touched his lips. It was his first kiss after all. He can’t believe that Woohyun just stole it.

During the past few days, Sunggyu had been bombarded by Woohyun’s messages and calls, though he didn’t plan to reply them at all. Woohyun deserved that. Sunggyu thought, though there were times that he nearly couldn’t hold it because he didn’t want Woohyun lack of sleep because of him. But then he convinced himself. Woohyun deserved this punishment.

The phone was ringing at some time near midnight, when Sunggyu was still focusing on his maths book. Sunggyu didn’t have to look at the caller id to know that the call was from Woohyun. It must be from Woohyun. He threw the phone somewhere else and then continued his study. He needed to concentrate and catch up because he was distracted from Woohyun’s bombardment in past days. Unfortunately, the phone kept ringing and that drove Sunggyu crazy. Sunggyu closed his book and decided perhaps he would go to bed instead. They needed to get to school the next day because it would be the exam result release day. Sunggyu wondered if Woohyun could wake up if he didn’t sleep now.

Sunggyu’s phone rang again. Sunggyu felt the urge to pick it up but he resisted it. But he wanted to tell Woohyun to get to sleep. He didn’t want Woohyun calling him the whole night. He knew that Woohyun would be capable to do that because of the experience the past nights. He also didn’t want Woohyun to be late for school tomorrow because of that too. He stared at his phone for a while and then decided to do something about that. He typed something in his phone and pressed a button. Smiling at the phone, Sunggyu put it beside, and got into his bed. He hoped he could get a peaceful night for sleep.

 

---

 

Woohyun had been desperate in trying to talk to Sunggyu, even if it was through texts. Sunggyu had been ignoring Woohyun for days after the barbeque, and Woohyun knew why. Woohyun bumped his head onto the table. Why was he so impulsive that time? Woohyun didn’t want to be ignored by Sunggyu, he didn’t want to lose him yet, as a friend, after he began to know this person. He continued to bump his head against the table and blame himself. Why was I so stupid that time?

Woohyun glanced at the calendar and remembered that he needed to go to school tomorrow. He then glanced at the clock. It was now nearly midnight. He wanted to call Sunggyu again, though he just called him ten minutes ago. But he wondered if Sunggyu had already got to sleep. He didn’t want to disturb him from sleeping, though he did that in the past few nights. He was struggling if he should call Sunggyu before his finger subconsciously pressed the call button. He was still for a few seconds before he realized that he was already calling Sunggyu. Okay. I guess I call him the last time this night.

Woohyun waited for some time. Yet it seemed that Sunggyu was not going to pick it up, as Woohyun already expected, but he still felt a bit disappointment. He put his phone back to his table and went to his bed. I would meet Sunggyu tomorrow after all. I would definitely try talk to him today. He smiled at the thought of getting the meet Sunggyu in person the next day, when the phone gave out the ringtone of incoming message.

Curiously, Wooyhun got up from the bed and grabbed the phone to check the incoming message. He jumped when he saw the sender’s name and he kissed the phone a few times before reading the message again and again, though the message was short.

Sleep. --- Sunggyu

Woohyun smiled at the message like an idiot. After days of cold war, he finally got a message from Sunggyu. He got to his bed, but he wasn’t feeling at all sleepy. But he knew that he needed to get some sleep to maintain a good look. He didn’t want to have dark circles under his eyes when he got to school tomorrow.

 

---

 

It was a sunny day when Woohyun woke up. Woohyun glanced at the weather and smiled. Well that’s a good start of the day. But his smile fell when he took a glimpse of the clock. He still got fifteen minutes before class began. Or not. Woohyun quickly got up from bed and rushed to the bathroom for a quick wash.

It was one minute before the bell for class rang. Woohyun was so glad that he made it to school without getting late. Sure he didn’t want to meet the discipline teacher at the last day of school before the summer holiday. Woohyun rushed to the classroom and heard the uproar from the classroom and giggles from girls as usual when he arrived. But he didn’t care much about it. His eyes were searching across the classroom and he grinned when he saw a small, hamster-like figure sitting already and reading his book. He grinned more widely when he noticed that the seat beside that figure was still available. He walked faster to preve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter