Chapter One

When Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here's the first chapter everyone. I'm glad to see there're people subscribing this story (not many though, but i'm satisfied that there's at least someone), even when I haven't released the first chapter. I'm so nervous cuz its my first fanfic. I admit that I'm not a good writer and my English is not that good. So forgive me =P.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sunggyu is a student every teacher dreams of having. He’s diligent and smart, ranking top in his school every year. He’s well mannered, with his uniform always tidy, never late for school, or even spitting out a swearing word. In summary, he’s just a role model student and teachers just love him.

In the teachers’ eyes Sunggyu is flawless, yet for other students in his school, who obviously have different standards, Sunggyu is just a nerd, or even worse, the invisible guy. No one seems to notice him, or maybe not interested in his presence. Sunggyu’s actually quite good looking though, as his friend Dongwoo and his family commented. But what Sunggyu is lacking is his social ability. He gets too shy in front of strangers and doesn’t dare to speak more than a few simple words. It’s not that he doesn’t have anything to say. He wants to say what he thinks, but somehow he doesn’t manage to spill it out, maybe he doesn’t have the courage. Even if he gets intimidated, he just stared at the person with anger without scolding them. So in his first year of high school life and until now, he just didn’t get to know any new friends, nor do anyone make friends with him. He do have friends in his school, Dongwoo and Sungyeol, who happened to know him since they were just little kids, so Sunggyu is comfortable with them and can spill out anything he wants to say.

Though his life may seem lonely, Sunggyu quite likes it. It’s peaceful. He always thought. So he thought he would be able to stay in his sphere of peacefulness with only Dongwoo and Sungyeol for his entire high school life. But that’s just what Sunggyu thinks, not until someone bumped into his life and puts his life into disorder.

 

---


"Hey Sunggyu. How's your day?" Dongwoo literally jumped onto Sunggyu's back when the latter was picking up books from his locker for the first lesson. Sunggyu nearly dropped his books because of that.

"Well. It's more or less the same I think. There's school and there's homework? But it’s just morning isn’t it? How do I know about the rest of the day?" Sunggyu replied plainly. 

"You're boring." Dongwoo pouted, but Dongwoo wasn't surprised though. That's what Sunggyu's life is, boring, and that’s what Dongwoo, and also other students would think.

Every day, what Sunggyu does is attending lessons, staying in library, and then going home to take care of his little sister, Hyemi when their mother is at work. These are the three places Sunggyu mainly goes.

Well, Sunggyu sometimes do have spare time for fun. For some days, Dongwoo and Sungyeol would drag him out for fun, well like watching TV together in Dongwoo’s huge house (Dongwoo is quite rich indeed) and laughing at the stupid acts the actors are doing, or maybe having i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter