Practice room

The Moment I Knew

'Chanyeol.' I whispered just in time as everything went dark, the song ended and they have turned off our mics. That person looks exactly like Chanyeol. The contours of his face, and the height is the same but the body built is kind of different. It might not even be him. Of course, who am I kidding. I went backstage looking dazed. Everyone congratulating me on how succesful I was. I tried peeking again to the people in the front row but he's not there anymore. Maybe I was just hallucinating because of my nervousness and all. Yeah. Maybe that's it. 

Sehun came up from behind me and whispered to my ear 'You were great babe.' I shivered from his voice because it sounded y as hell and was about to turn around when..

'You two are dating aren't you?' Kyungsoo said as he emerged from the shadows. We jumped up in surprise. 

'N-no we're not.' We both said.

'Oh come on. Don't lie. It's too obvious.'

'Let me explain..' I start to say

'So it is true.'

'Yes but before you get mad..' I started to say

'Mad? I'm happy for you guys!! You're kind of perfect for each other and you look great together. Why would I be mad?' Kyungsoo said happily. And me and Sehun just looked at him like he's joking. 

'So how long has this been going on? Do the others know? This is such a great news!' 

'Uhm, the thing is, we've been dating for almost 3 years.' Sehun said.

'3 years? Woah. That's a long time'

'Yeah. And we kind of kept it as a secret from you.' Sehun said.

'What? Why?' Kyungsoo asked in disbelief

'We didn't know how to tell you. Because you're the brother of his ex and my bestfriend so it's weird and we thought that you would be mad.' Sehun said

'I'm not mad. I'm ecstatic for you guys. And it's not weird at all okay?' Then Kyungsoo hugged me and Sehun. 'It was hard wasn't it? Keeping the secret from me? Being sweet in the office secretly.. OH. That's why Sehun always leaves with you. OH. It all makes sense now.' 

I laughed unsurely. 'So you're okay with this?' I said.

'Absolutely.' He smiled

'Then great! thanks Soo!' Sehun said as he put his arms around my waist.

-

We are now at the after party thrown by Siwon to congratulate everyone. It's funny how they are all congratulating me and saying how proud they are for me. It's all so surreal. I can't believe I performed infront of a big big crowd.  

'Baekhyun.' Siwon said.

'Yes sir?'

'You didn't tell me you could sing! You were great up there.' Siwon said proudly. 

'Ah. Hehe. Thank you sir. I don't really sing in front of big crowds.'

'Ah. But you should. You definitely should. If you're interested in becoming a singer you know we could you right? Seriously, think about it.'

'Thank you for the offer sir but I don't think I'll become a singer anytime soon.'

'Just think about it. You are a natural. Enjoy the party.' He pat me on the back and left.  

'Ya! Baek!' Jongdae said as he approached me.

'Yo.'

'Soooooo, are you grateful for our bet that you were finally discovered?'

'Oh shut up. You know, I still hate you for that.'

'Someday you'll thank me. How was it? How was it performing in front of millions of people?'

'At first it was really nerve wrecking, I was fcking hyperventilating. But Sehun took care of that for me. But, it was actually amazing how they all cheered for me even if I'm not a legit singer.'

'See? You like performing and you just don't want to admit it.'

'Not a chance.' We just drank and observed the people for a while when I remembered what I saw.. 'Ya Jongdae.'

'Hm?'

'I have to tell you something but you're gonna tell me that I'm crazy.'

'I already think you are. So shoot.'

'While I was performing, I was looking at the front row. Then I saw you guys. Then I saw someone who looked oddly familiar.'

'Who?'

'He was wearing a cap but the other features of his face was really really familiar and his height too. He looked exactly like Chanyeol.'

'WHAT? Chanyeol? Are you kidding Baek? We all saw that he died in the hospital. You saw how he died.'

'Yeah. But he looks exactly like him.'

'It could be someone else. He's dead Baek. It has already been years since he died. Maybe, you just remembered the time when you performed with him before and it served as an inspiration during your performance.'

'Yeah, you could be right. It was just my imagination.'

'Yes you were.'

'Never tell anyone about this. Especially Sehun. Speaking of..where is he?' 

'Oh. He's with some girl fcking her brains out.' 

I punched Jongdae's arm who was now laughing at me.

'Kidding. Jeez. I thought you trust Sehun. I don't know where he is. He's probably just wandering around.'

'I trust him. I'm just worried that he might be too drunk.'

'Oh I know but you should know that he loves you very very much and wouldn't cheat on you. Right Sehun?' I turned around to see Sehun walking towards us.

'What? I heard my name.' Sehun said as he put his arms around my waist

'I said that you would never ever cheat on Baek because you love him right?'

'Of course! I love him even though he is very crazy and weird. And I think that I loved him even more after tonight.' Sehun said and that made me blush.

'Aish. Stop being sweet. Minseok couldn't attend the party so stop being sweet in front of me.'

-

THIRD PERSON's POV

Kyungsoo had been training non stop for the past 2 months and the day of his debut has finally come. He has become busy recording songs, practicing choreography, having a pictorial and shooting for his teasers. Everyone was also busy organizing everything. It is his showcase tomorrow and Siwon said that he should rest today but he doesn't want to. He needed to practice. Everything has to be perfect. It's in the middle of the night and he is in the practice room rehearsing the choreographies that Jongin taught him.

There was a knock on the door. He turned around to look. 

'Jongin? Why are you here?' Kyungsoo asked surprised and exhausted. 

'I was just heading home when I saw that the lights were still on. So I went to look. Why are you here?' He leaned sideways against the door. 

'I need to practice.'

'But Siwon said to rest. And you've perfected that choreography a hundred times.'

'Yeah. But still, it wouldn't hurt to practice.'

'Wow. Very dedicated hyung. I'm sure your showcase tomorrow would be perfect.'

'Thanks. Now go. I need to practice.' He motioned for Jongin to go away. 

'No. I'll watch. Just act like I'm not here.'

'Fine. Suit yourself.'

Kyungsoo started dancing again and again while singing and Jongin's just watching. Amazed by Kyungsoo. He then started practicing other songs, those without choreography. He started singing and singing. Jongin started dancing to Kyungsoo's singing.

'What are you doing?' Kyungsoo stopped and asked Jongin.

'I'm dancing.'

'Why?'

'Because I want to? Now go continue singing and don't mind me. Or do you want me to teach you so you won't be so stiff while singing.'

'Well.. I can learn some but I don't wanna be dancing all the time.' Jongin started teaching Kyungsoo the dance steps that he just thought of. 

'No. No. Not like that.' Jongin said then went to Kyungsoo to teach him. He touched Kyungsoo's arms on how to move it and how his legs should be. Kyungsoo's breath hitched. They both stopped moving but Kyungsoo turned to look at Jongin whose face was just inches away from him. 

Kyungsoo moved closer and kissed Jongin but the latter pushed him away.

'What the hell Kyungsoo? Why did you do that?'

'I-uh. Uhm. I'm sorry.' Then Kyungsoo ran out of the practice room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. Hello. Having a break from all the studying. It's so frustrating. Ugh. 

I don't know. I don't know why Kyungsoo kissed Jongin. HAHA. He is so weird. Jk. 

Does this all still makes sense? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

VOTE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. 

Have a nice day everybody! :)