Back

The Moment I Knew

'L-Luhan?' Baekhyun said. Shocked that they were heard.

'You two kissed?' The boy repeated. 

'I uh. uhm.' Baekhyun couldn't finish what he was saying.

'We did.' Chanyeol said. And the boy beside him looked at him with wide eyes 'But it was a mistake. I initiated it. It was never supposed to happen.'

'But you still kissed. And you didn't tell Sehun.' Luhan said as a matter-of-fact.

The shorter stood up and approached Luhan 'It was a mistake. It never meant anything to me or to us. We were drunk Luhan hyung'

Luhan chuckled 'It's funny how I've heard the same explanation 3 years ago. It's like it just came out of a book.' 

'Please don't tell Sehun.' Baekhyun said

'Don't tell Sehun what?' Jongin asked suddenly emerging from the house. 

'Nothing!' The shorter quickly answered. but Luhan told the truth and Jongin was shocked. And Baekhyun looked at Luhan like he wanted to choke him.

'Please, just don't tell him. I don't want him to hear it from someone else. I'll tell him. Just please.' Baekhyun pleaded. 

Luhan and Jongin just looked at Baekhyun then Jongin said 'Just tell him Baek. He deserves to know.' then he walked back inside but stopped when he heard a slap. 

Luhan slapped Baekhyun across the face. 

'W-why?' Baekhyun looked at Luhan with confused eyes but Luhan walked out and the three were left there with silence. 

'Are you okay Baek?' Chanyeol rushed to Baekhyun with concern in his face. 'Let me get some ice.' And he rushed inside the house then Jongin approached Baekhyun.

'So..' Jongin started.

'It was a mistake. HUGE mistake.' 

'What did you feel when you kissed him?' Baekhyun looked at Jongin because he was taken aback by his question but the younger was staring at the pool.

Baekhyun sighed then answered 'I felt what I first felt when I kissed him back then. There was excitement but when I realized that what I was doing was wrong, guilt and regret had taken over me. You know that I love Sehun with all my heart, and these past few days I kept thinking and thinking whether I should tell him or not because it was eating me alive and we promised each other when we started dating that we wouldn't lie to each other and no secrets whatsoever.' 

'Then what else is there to think about? You know that telling him is the right thing to do. Tell him before he hears it from someone else because that would hurt more.'

-

When Chanyeol got back from getting ice, only Jongin was left there. 

'Where's Baek?'

'Do you like him?' Jongin asked instead.

'Is he inside?'

'He went home Chanyeol. Now, answer my question. Why did you really come back? Did you really had an amnesia and all that that you said?'

There was silence but Chanyeol answered after a few seconds as if thinking on what he should say. 'I came back because I had this gut feeling that something was missing in my life. Yes, I really had an amnesia and over the years I gained my memories bit by bit and it was really a big puzzle piece. When I came back, almost everything started to come back to me. I guess I needed to go back to my roots and where all my memories happened.'

'So have you completed the puzzle?'

'Yes.'

'So now you want to take back what was once yours?' Jongin asked and he looked at the taller. But the latter was just silent then Jongin continued 'That gut feeling that you were missing..I guess you already know what was causing that? And you want him back in your life?' Then he looked back to the pool

'Chanyeol-ssi. I don't know what Baekhyun is feeling but please stop whatever you're planning. I saw him suffer when we all thought you died. We all did. I saw how hurt he was and Sehun was able to mend his broken heart. Maybe not completely but he did and he made him happy. So think carefully about whatever you're planning to do.' Jongin started to walk away but stopped when he heard Chanyeol say,

'I'll get him back. I don't care how but I will.' then he continued walking away.

-

'So I heard something..' Jongdae started when he entered Baekhyun's office.

'What is it?' He asked but not really paying much attention because he's busy.

'From Jongin.'

'Uhuh.'

'Something about this vacation..' Baekhyun was busy reading the papers he needed to sign so he wasn't really listening to Jongdae and the latter noticed this so he said 'So Sehun heard about you and Chanyeol kiss.'

'WHAT?' He exclaimed and dropped everything he's holding.

'Now that got your attention.' Jongdae grinned.

'Are you fcking kidding?' He glared at Jongdae.

'You weren't listening so I needed to get your attention somehow but I think there was some truth to what I just said.'

'What?'

'So it's true? You and Chanyeol kissed?' 

'You and Chanyeol kissed???' Kyungsoo said surprised while entering Baekhyun's office. And Baekhyun just sat there with wide eyes. Seriously? Why is someone always eavesdropping everywhere. Baekhyun thought.

'So?' The two itruders asked.

Baekhyun sighed and said 'It was a mistake. No big deal. No feelings. No spark or whatever. I feel fcking guilty and I'll tell Sehun about it.'

'What?! You can't? Why would you tell him?' Jongdae said, walking towards the chair infront of Baekhyun. 

'Jongdae's right. You can't. Do you think Sehun would just let that go? Do you think he'll forgive you that easy? It's Chanyeol who you kissed, not some random stranger but Chanyeol who you loved first, his bestfriend, the cause of your suffering years ago.'

'Yeah and you just made-up. Do you really wanna jeopardize your relationship?' 

'Jongdae we made-up like 2 months ago. And what are you guys thinking? Why would I not tell him this? We wanted a relationship with no lies whatsoever because we started in one. I love him and he loves me. If he doesn't forgive me then I'll do everything to make him forgive me. If he won't talk to me then I won't stop doing whatever it takes just to make him talk to me. If he avoids me then I'll make sure that I'll know all his hiding places. I know Sehun will get hurt, I know what he will feel but what if he hears it from someone else? Luhan knows.' 

'Luhan knows?' Jongdae asked. 'Then you better tell him before he does.'

'Why? Why does he need to tell Sehun before Luhan does?' Kyungsoo asked 

'You are aware that Sehun cheated on Luhan with Baek so even though he said that he's over Sehun and he's moved on sometimes exes may do something crazy. It's just a hunch. Plus I don't really buy the fact that he's over Sehun.'

'Sehun cheated on Luhan?!?' 

'Ugh. Where have you been living? Under a rock? God Kyungsoo, you're so outdated. Anyway, when will Sehun be back?'

'Just this morning.' Sehun answered stepping into Baekhyun's office.

'S-sehun. How long have you been there?' Baekhyun stuttered. 

'Just now. Why? Keeping something from me?' Sehun grinned

Jongdae smirked and Baekhyun coughed. 'Yeah, he's keeping something from you. His secret boyfriend. So, we'll leave the two of you. I'm sure you have a lot to "talk" about.' And the two left with Kyungsoo protesting because he remembered he had someting to say to Baekhyun but Jongdae pushed him out. When the two were gone, what the two doesn't know is that Jongdae and Kyungsoo are still outside eavesdropping.

'Do we really want to be eavesdropping at a time like this?' Kyungsoo asked. Jongdae was about to answer but the sounds inside answered for him. 'Yeahp you're right. We should go.'

-

'Baek, do you have any plans tonight?' Sehun asked

'None. Why?'

'Let's go out.'

'Alright. But what's the occasion?'

'Nothing. I just missed you and I wanted to treat you.' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. Can I just share my feels for EXO's new album. All the songs sound so good. They're gonna slaaaaaay. And I just love their song My Answer and Playboy. That's all. HAHAHAHAHA. 

VOTE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE :) 

Have a nice day!! :)