Cheating

The Moment I Knew

'Soooo, how was your date?' Jongdae asked as Baekhyun sat in his chair.

'You little . You planned that didn't you?'

'Of course I did. It would give you some time to talk. Sort out your feelings. You believed me didn't you? God! I'm such a great actor.' Jongdae grinned

'Oh fck you.'

'Did you get to talk properly? Are your feelings cleared out?'

'Yes we got to talk. Did you know that I wasn't hallucinating during the concert? It was really him!! Yeah, I think I got my feelings all sorted out.'

'Wow. You saw him in a sea of people. Talk about destiny. See, I was a helpful friend.'

'Destiny is not real. We create our own fate.'

'Oh I forgot you don't belive in those . So, are you gonna talk to Sehun?'

'I will. There's not much to do right now is there? I'll just go down. Cover for me.'

'Alright. Go make amends.'

-

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I went down to practice room A but Sehun wasn't there. Taemin was the one teaching the trainees right now. Where is he? I roamed around the whole floor but I couldn't find him. So I went to the rooftop. Surprise! He was there. Hahaha. Talking on the phone. His back is turned to me so he couldn't see me coming. I hear him laughing so I stopped and listened.

'I can't believe we did that last night.' Sehun said while laughing softly

'Of course it was great. It's me you're talking about.'

'No. No way! That was a one time thing. I was drunk that's why I agreed. You know me when I get drunk.' He chuckled

'Thanks though. It took my mind off things.'

'No. No. I haven't talked to him yet so I don't know what happened to them last night.'

'Oh. Okay. good luck with your meeting. Bye.' Sehun ended the call. He turned around and stopped when he saw me just standing there looking at him.

'B-Baek.' He said hesitantly. 'How long have you been there?' 

'Hmm. Since you said, I can't believe we did that last night.' I said. I'm trying hard no to think of unimaginable things that he could have done.

'Baek, that wasn't what you think that is.' Sehun approached me slowly trying to explain.

'So who were you talking to?'

'I uhm.. it's Luhan.'

'Hm. Luhan.' I looked down and sighed

'Baek, it's not what you think okay?' He lifted my head up and made me look at him.

He was about to talk but I cut him and said  'Are you cheating on me?'

-

Sehun just looked at me and I feel like I knew the answer. He just stared at me like he's sorry but then he laughed hysterically. He laughed until he's got tears in his eyes and I just narrowed my eyes at him looking at him curiously then he stopped laughing and put his two hands on both sides of my face and said

'I would never ever cheat on you Baek. Never. I swear. Cross my heart and hope to die.' but I just stared at him silently because he fcking scared me 'cause I thought he cheated on me. then he continued 'Luhan and I went to a bar last night because he knew that I was having a hard time with you 'cause you had a date with Chanyeol. So we went and drank. And I drank a lot and you know me..everything's hazy so I wasn't myself and there was a dance floor and Luhan encouraged me to dance in the middle of the crowd. You know..where people go in a big circle and watch you dance. So we danced and it was great but then I ended up vomiting so it was embarassing and he took me home then he left immediately. That's it okay? Nothing happened. Some girls did hit on me but I shot them down okay?' 

I was so happy that Sehun didn't cheat on me. I was jumping on the inside but I remained hurt on the outside and I slapped him on his face. Sorry Sehun but I have always wanted to slap someone.

'Ow! What was that for?' 

I shrugged and said 'I fcking thought you cheated on me. You freaking scared me. Don't ever do that again.' And he just smiled. Smiled like he was the happiest person on earth. Then it was gone and looked at me seriously 'How was last night?' He asked

'Uhm.. it was fine'

'Did something interesting happen?' then I told him everything that happened excluding Chanyeol's jokes. 

'That little Jongdae. He is so dead.' and I just laughed

'Oh you know him, his ways are a bit extreme but he means well.'

'So you're just friends with Chanyeol?'

'Yeah. I'm not the same person I was seven,eight years ago and right now, I'm in love with you Sehun okay?' and I kissed him and he kissed me back.

-

'You little brat.' Sehun said as we entered the dining hall when he saw Jongdae at our usual table and the latter just laughed at him.

'In my defense, I was doing all of you a favor. To clear everything up.' Jongdae said and gave us two thumbs up but Sehun smacked Jongdae on his arm and said 'Okay.' Then stuck his tongue out. 

Jongin entered the dining hall and sat beside Jongdae and rested his head on the table 

'What's the problem?' I asked.

'Just tired.'

'You and Kyungsoo are still not okay?' Sehun asked

'We're okay. I'm his teacher of course we're okay.'

'As friends Jongin.' Jongdae said

'Friends? He needs his feelings to get sorted out plus he totally lied.'

'Jongin, your feelings are the ones that needs sorting.' I said

'I'm over Kyungsoo. I moved on. i can't be friends with him if he has feelings for me. It'd be harder for him.'

'Yeah you're right. But give him a chance with all the lying. He didn't have a choice?' I said. And the three looked at me with wide eyes 

'You're not mad with him anymore?' Jongin asked

'Of course I still am. Are you kidding? He lied. But I'm just saying that we should also look at it at his perspective.' Then I paused 'Oh who am I kidding. Be mad. I don't care.' 

After a few minutes, Kyungsoo entered and approached us and we just looked at him.

'Hi.' He said. he talked again when he knew that we weren't gonna answer 'I'm sorry okay? I'm really really sorry.' Then he placed a box on the table and left.

'Ya Jongdae, open it.' Jongin said. When he opened the box it was full of our favorite food. Damn you and your cooking. Even though we're mad we still ate the contents of the box. 

'I'm sorry but I'm still mad. But damn, Kyungsoo's cooking has gotten even better.' Sehun said

'Well, that's Kyungsoo.' Jongin said while poking on his food. 

'Oh just kiss and make up with him Jongin.' Jongdae said while looking for more food in the box but instead he saw a silver envelope. He opened it and his eyes widened and then gave it to us

You are invited to Park Chanyeol's birthday party 

November 27, 2014 at 9:00 pm

No certain dresscode to follow but dress to impress!

 A map is attached for the directions of the place.

 Hope to see you there!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Hi! Hi! How are you guys? 

Just let me scream right now because AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Baekhyun was so cute and handsome and y in their concert. Hehe. Okay. I'm done.

So what'd you guys think? Is my story getting weirder or sappier or uninteresting or boring? Tell me tell me. 

So comment, vote and subscribe!! :) Thanks! 

Have a nice day! :)